Polish Restitution law would exclude most Holocaust survivors and heirs

Jewish groups express dismay over legislation; experts put estimates of lost Jewish property at over $1 billion.

Polish restitution law would exclude most Holocaust survivors and heirs

Haven't you jews got enough already? Double dipping is not nice.

This is not the Flame Zone.

I know. And I'm not flaming, I think Germany has paid more than enough to the Jews. Time for the polish to get their cut. Actually no one should be paid anything, it was a war, a world war, and Russia was just as guilty and Poland as well. The Jews were not guilt free.

• Banned
Jewish groups express dismay over legislation; experts put estimates of lost Jewish property at over $1 billion.

I know. And I'm not flaming, I think Germany has paid more than enough to the Jews. Time for the polish to get their cut.

You don't know the half of it. So don't bother.

I know. And I'm not flaming, I think Germany has paid more than enough to the Jews. Time for the polish to get their cut.

Please spare me. Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

Also its unbelievable how Jews continue to rape Germany.
Germany to pay $250 Million to child Holocaust survivors

• Banned

Please spare me. Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

:anj_stfu::asshole:

The amount is wrong:$100000000 billions is more true.

No wonder Hitler had more than enough to fund his war games.

Hitler stole $100000000000000000000 billions by Jews , the human civilization have to pay it back longer as 100000000000 years

This is stupid. I guess just about every country owes people money then right?
We owe the blacks. African tribes owe the blacks. African tribes and muslims owe americans and other white europeans. America owes countries it invaded. So does Europe, Israel, Iran and around 100 other countries.
This is going to get awesome!

We owe the blacks. African tribes owe the blacks. African tribes and muslims owe americans and other white europeans. America owes countries it invaded. So does Europe, Israel, Iran and around 100 other countries.

Just money? If it were only that simple.

You want to discuss all those other issues too?

Civilians get displaced in wars and occupations. Thats just the way it is. To think one group deserves this crap opens the door up to EVERYONE. How many more countries should germany pay? You guys(i believe you are from UK?) have invaded almost every country on earth. Wonder how much you guys owe?

Civilians get displaced in wars and occupations. Thats just the way it is. To think one group deserves this crap opens the door up to EVERYONE. How many more countries should germany pay? You guys(i believe you are from UK?) have invaded almost every country on earth. Wonder how much you guys owe?

Shall we change the topic to the Poles? Then we'll see how much interest is generated.

Last edited:

Lots of Poles, Ukrainians, Germans etc. lost properties to COMMUNISM.

But, do Jews try to work with everyone to get lost properties back?

No, they've expressed before, that they want Poland to directly pay Israel these compensations.

Sick, greedy bastards, it's no wonder why everyone hates Jews everywhere they go.

The amount is wrong:$100000000 billions is more true.

No wonder Hitler had more than enough to fund his war games.

What the heck are you trying to say?
Hitler had stole the entire Polish nation.
Poles were the first to fight the Nazis, tried again in the Warsaw Uprising, leading to Warsaw destroyed, and 200,000 Poles killed in Warsaw alone.

Forum List

Back