Political Cartoon

518da8aea9a090d1.png

Karoake bars all pay royalties to ASCAP, BMI and one other that I can't remember for the right to play the music. There are degrees. In the case of what I posted, the music is played by someone else, the words are a parody and doesn't attempt to copy the original and the voices are different. And it's entertainment. Yours uses the original artist, the original music and even the image of the original artist. Your is plagiarism.

You seem to believe that you can do anything without repercussions. Newsflash: Your Peerless Deity is paying for all of this. And playing any copyrighted music attached to Rumps name has yet to be accepted by the artists. He's a thief, among other things and you seem to accept that. Judgement Day is coming up in a matter of months. But I expect little else from you MAGAt Traitors and Terrorists.
Karoake bars all pay royalties to ASCAP, BMI and one other that I can't remember for the right to play the music. There are degrees. In the case of what I posted, the music is played by someone else, the words are a parody and doesn't attempt to copy the original and the voices are different. And it's entertainment. Yours uses the original artist, the original music and even the image of the original artist. Your is plagiarism.

You seem to believe that you can do anything without repercussions. Newsflash: Your Peerless Deity is paying for all of this. And playing any copyrighted music attached to Rumps name has yet to be accepted by the artists. He's a thief, among other things and you seem to accept that. Judgement Day is coming up in a matter of months. But I expect little else from you MAGAt Traitors and Terrorists.
Proof that Leftism is a mental disorder.

Bloomberg didn't repeat what the NYC Mayor said. The Mayor is trying to qualify for Federal Funds for Immigrant Relief. In reality, the problem is actually the Texas and Florida Governors who keep transporting the illegals to NY. NYC Mayor can file suit on those two Governors to get this crap stopped.

What's sad is that the real power behind the transporting of the illegals is Meatball Ron. And it's accepted by the Texas Governor since the illegals are transported from Texas in buses hired by Meatball Ron. NYC needs to start busing them back to texas. Oh, hell, bus half of them to Florida. Since they are being used as pawns, this winter, they would quickly agree to going back to the sun belt.

Put the blame on those that are creating the situation. Once again, you MAGAt Traitors and Terrorists just want to keep the hate boiling.
No, it’s its your pedo criminal god Biden that opened the floodgates for out of control illegal migrants at America’s southern border. You Demotards were okay with it as long as it was destroying states like Texas.

No, it’s its your pedo criminal god Biden that opened the floodgates for out of control illegal migrants at America’s southern border. You Demotards were okay with it as long as it was destroying states like Texas.

I got as cure. Stop sending the over 10,000 illegals from Texas to NYC. Stop the busses at the border and send them back. Well, send half of them back to Texas but send half of them to Florida. You would be surprised just how short this problem would be untenable.

I got as cure. Stop sending the over 10,000 illegals from Texas to NYC. Stop the busses at the border and send them back. Well, send half of them back to Texas but send half of them to Florida. You would be surprised just how short this problem would be untenable.
Why would anyone do that? NYC loudly said it was a proud sanctuary city, so they need to put their money where their mouth is. Neither Texas nor Florida agreed to keep and house illegal immigrants indefinitely.

Why would anyone do that? NYC loudly said it was a proud sanctuary city, so they need to put their money where their mouth is. Neither Texas nor Florida agreed to keep and house illegal immigrants indefinitely.

They sure are backpedaling their sanctuary shit, aren't they?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

We all thought you were for the sanctuary song and dance! What happened, now that the biggest sanctuary wussies suddenly have to deal with the reality of what the word means?

That's your leftist bullshit -- Y'all use far too many words that you don't understand the meaning of!

Demwits ALWAYS backpedal when their failed policies come back to bite them. Never forget Martha's Vineyard! Ultra liberal until their policies affect THEM!
How is the hopes and prayer policy of the republic working against mass shootings?

That's right, it changed to a backpaddle of help and healing...

Or that 100% anti-abortion to 100% pro-baby. Which is funny since they don't care about a born baby, just a zygote or a fetus.

Forum List

Back