Political Cartoon

xlarge

BREAKING: Republican 2024 presidential candidate Donald Trump loses it, throws a humiliating courtroom hissy-fit at his New York fraud trial after remaining uncharacteristically quiet during the first two days of trial.

It all started when the Judge Arthur Engoron declared that certain formalities can be ignored because there is no jury in Trump’s trial.

At this point, courtroom reporters say that Trump “began to grumble and angrily folded his arms while staring at the judge” and then “turned to defense lawyer Alina Habba,” loudly groaned, and exclaimed, “No jury!”

Then, Trump “threw his arms up in disgust and shook his head” as Judge Engoron looked on in disbelief, because, as he noted yesterday and the day before, it was Trump himself who decided to be tried by a judge instead of a jury.

Trump is clearly furious that he lost the case and he’s in serious danger of losing his business and going bankrupt, and now he’s desperately trying to save face with his cult.

Tick-tock, Donnie…

May be an image of 12 people, the Oval Office and text

BREAKING: Donald Trump unleashes an unhinged rant attacking New York Attorney General Letitia James as he arrives at the courtroom today for New York’s fraud trial against him.

Trump declared, “I just arrived at the Witch Hunt Trial taking place in the very badly failing (so sadly!) State of New York, where people and companies are fleeing by the thousands. Corrupt Attorney General, Letitia James, is a big reason for this. Statute 63(12) is meant to be used for Consumer Fraud. It has never been used before on a “case” such as this, especially since I did absolutely nothing wrong. I borrowed money, paid it back, in full, and got sued, years later, with a trial RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAMPAIGN. I am not even entitled, under any circumstances, to a JURY. This Witch Hunt cannot be allowed to continue. It is Election Interference and the start of Communism right here in America!”

Of course, Donald Trump conveniently left out the fact that the New York economy is roaring — and it’s population is continuing to boom.

He also forgot to mention that he’s not being tried “in the middle” of his campaign — the fact is that Trump himself chose to run for president even though he knew full-well that he would be running in the middle of several cases and trials — including Attorney General Letitia James’ fraud case against him and his children.

Last, but not least, he accused Letitia James of being a communist, when he is the one who goes out of his way to suck up to communist dictators such as North Korea’s Kim Jong and Russia’s Vladimir Putin — who spent decades as one of the top agents of the communist Soviet KGB.

Clearly, Trump is lashing out and projecting because he knows that Attorney General Letitia James already beat him to a pulp, and now the only thing left to determine is how many hundreds of millions in fines the Trump Organization will have to pay — or if it even will be allowed to continue to exist and operate.

Trump finally met his match in Attorney General Letitia James, so all he can do is launch delusional personal attacks against her in a desperate effort to save face with his most rabid, ignorant supporters.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back