Political Cartoon

tumblr_pits2qmpP21w84zxw_540.jpg

It should say:

As Sheriff I will support my local and State democrat elected Leaders who are violating Federal US Law by operating Sanctuary cities that provide safe haven to and protection from enforcement of existing US Laws to violent criminal illegals, drug smugglers, human traffickers, murderers, rapists, thieves, MS13, and cop killers.

I will refuse to cooperate with ICE, the 2nd largest law enforcement agency in the United States, refuse to hold and turn over violent illegals to ICE for processing and/or warranted deportation that will prevent the criminal victimization of US citizens at the hands of these violent illegals.

I will claim to advocate enforcing existing US Law and US Immigration Law while assisting the Democrat politicians in charge to violate those federal laws and existing US immigration laws by doing my part in running these Sanctuary cities.

The 'House' has been broken into so many times by illegals / criminals that it is now overrun, and the Democrats claim you are a racist for wanting to stop the continuous illegal entry into your own 'Home'.

There are over 20 MILLION illegals, many unidentified, in this country with approx. 1500 more entering every day. The US border is leaking like a sieve, violent gangs, human traffickers, rapists, pedophiles, drug smugglers, and cop killers are entering this country - caravans of thousands of illegals are making their way to the US border to take advantage of the open borders - a humanitarian crisis has developed on the Mexican side of the border because they continue to flock to our southern border with the belief that the Democrats will make sure an illegal path into this country remains ...and Democrats claim there is no Illegal Immigration Problem, there is no crisis, there is no emergency, the border is secure....while illegally providing illegals safe haven to these illegals by operating illegal Sanctuary Cities that protect them from enforcement of existing US law / US immigration law.

The Democrats have flung open the windows and doors to your home to let arsonists in while giving them a box of matches as they enter.

Forum List

Back