Political Cartoon

xlarge

22 years eh ? Sounds like Democrats were involved in doing the same thing, and it was probably due to serious budget constraints at the times of consideration. One thing we do know is that Trump done a lot for veteran's, and for the civilian populations in this country..... He did it with half of his brain tied behind his back while fighting Democrat resistance who was only trying to make Trump look bad, and to hell with the negative effects it had on the country.

I know you all have this horse thing going, but is this real ??? If it ain't, then I wish everyone involved would cease doing these thing's, because it's what the Democrat's have been engaging in for quite a while, but republican activist don't need to do the same thing's in order to try and win by such methods. Just run on policy, just like schools should be focusing on math, reading, spelling, English etc, instead of doing the woke bull shite, the social experimenting without parental involvement, and allowing the government interference without contesting what government is doing in it all.

I know you all have this horse thing going, but is this real ??? If it ain't, then I wish everyone involved would cease doing these thing's, because it's what the Democrat's have been engaging in for quite a while, but republican activist don't need to do the same thing's in order to try and win by such methods. Just run on policy, just like schools should be focusing on math, reading, spelling, English etc, instead of doing the woke bull shite, the social experimenting without parental involvement, and allowing the government interference without contesting what government is doing in it all.

I checked, it's a hoax.

but the other side is still screaming Russia, Russia, Russia, but so what?

Goose/Gander

Forum List

Back