Political Cartoon

20db0ab4c8300f30.png

Ignorance is bliss, till it's not.

Hurricane, what Hurricane?
Madman running around the neighborhood killing trick or treating, Never heard of it.

Watching TV news, outside of live reporting of events as they happen, is the very worst way to get informed. When you watch the news you are affected by the appearance of the one reading, of their emotions and they choose the stories you get to hear.

Watching TV news, outside of live reporting of events as they happen, is the very worst way to get informed. When you watch the news you are affected by the appearance of the one reading, of their emotions and they choose the stories you get to hear.
I cannot be an expert at all the fields necessary to research everything I need to. Fox News, for lack of a better alternative, brings in the experts to explain things.

I cannot be an expert at all the fields necessary to research everything I need to. Fox News, for lack of a better alternative, brings in the experts to explain things.

Wow, as you said...Ignorance is bliss, till it's not.

You are being fed what they want to feed you. They choose the experts that will say just waht they want them to say.

Try reading some news sources instead of being hand fed.

Reuters is one of the best and least biased.

Find a few sources outside of the US as all US sources are highly biased

Forum List

Back