🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political correctness

I should know better??? Did I call my kid retarded? My God you are so jello-brained. The cartoon was not only retarded, it was moronic. Uh oh, are you offended even more??? Great to live in a country where you can be.

People speaking their mind without a pc filter pisses you off? :lol:

btw, guessed you missed the hypocrisy of your own words . . . . "The point of political correctness is to be polite, and not offend the feelings of others." says the boy who wants to "This is a concept I would like to shove up your ass with a hot poker."

You're assumnig he meant to be offensive. Perhaps to him that is simply an alternative form of persuasion, one to be encouraged and accepted as no better or worse than any other, just...different.

Try to be more tolerant.

An exec known as a friend to our family made the remark one day about my dad. "You know you have a better education than he did." I couldn't believe it, my dad graduated from the University of Illinois with a better GPA than I did, and is successful by any standard you would like to use. The exec explained to me that the atmosphere on campus six years ago when I went to school was more evolved than when my dad had gone to school. So, perhaps that explains the attitude of Zoom-boing.

I did learn that words can be impolite or hurt others, such as "retard." It demeans an individual who is disabled. And, repeating it just perpetuates a hurtful word in our vocabulary. In many cases people are failing contemporary litmus tests without even knowing it by repeating words like "retard." When it comes down to it, they will probably be labeled racist, and not even understand why. Racists are written off by most educated people as dinosaurs. Electorially, they are less and less significant.

When Zoom-boing acknowledges that developmental disabilities come close to his life, and he still uses the word "retard," he is advertising his ignorance. He needs to understand the old cliche that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. This explains my attitude to tea baggers and many conservative Republicans.

Just keep them out of the way, so we can build America's future. We voted them out, and they will stay out because their political influence decreases every day as our population shifts to a new demographic.

Hey Stained Bastard, you're a retard.

You're also an idiot.

You're also a thin skinned asshat.

Not PC? So fucking what?

You're assumnig he meant to be offensive. Perhaps to him that is simply an alternative form of persuasion, one to be encouraged and accepted as no better or worse than any other, just...different.

Try to be more tolerant.

An exec known as a friend to our family made the remark one day about my dad. "You know you have a better education than he did." I couldn't believe it, my dad graduated from the University of Illinois with a better GPA than I did, and is successful by any standard you would like to use. The exec explained to me that the atmosphere on campus six years ago when I went to school was more evolved than when my dad had gone to school. So, perhaps that explains the attitude of Zoom-boing.

I did learn that words can be impolite or hurt others, such as "retard." It demeans an individual who is disabled. And, repeating it just perpetuates a hurtful word in our vocabulary. In many cases people are failing contemporary litmus tests without even knowing it by repeating words like "retard." When it comes down to it, they will probably be labeled racist, and not even understand why. Racists are written off by most educated people as dinosaurs. Electorially, they are less and less significant.

When Zoom-boing acknowledges that developmental disabilities come close to his life, and he still uses the word "retard," he is advertising his ignorance. He needs to understand the old cliche that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. This explains my attitude to tea baggers and many conservative Republicans.

Just keep them out of the way, so we can build America's future. We voted them out, and they will stay out because their political influence decreases every day as our population shifts to a new demographic.

You're also an idiot.

Not PC? So fucking what?

Thank you for confirming the point I made in post #174 :confused:

You're also an idiot.

Not PC? So fucking what?

STFU you were owned a few posts back.

I should know better??? Did I call my kid retarded? My God you are so jello-brained. The cartoon was not only retarded, it was moronic. Uh oh, are you offended even more??? Great to live in a country where you can be.

People speaking their mind without a pc filter pisses you off? :lol:

btw, guessed you missed the hypocrisy of your own words . . . . "The point of political correctness is to be polite, and not offend the feelings of others." says the boy who wants to "This is a concept I would like to shove up your ass with a hot poker."

Try to be more tolerant.

Why is it anytime I read anything you write I get the screaming shits and want to throw up? You're the perfect poster child for what is wrong in this country and what a shit hole it is becoming. I don't know what you paid for your college education but you didn't get your money's worth. Somewhere along the line they forgot to teach you common sense.

You just don't "get it" Ollie, and I am not going to waste anymore effort trying to bring you into the 21st century.

facepalm.jpg

You just don't "get it" Ollie, and I am not going to waste anymore effort trying to bring you into the 21st century.

LOL you are so funny. why don't you just go on back to Zoom-boing's post 178 and read it again, and again and again. You fool have been outed and owned.

Me? I can take good care of myself and certainly do not need to "get" anything from you. But I do so enjoy it that I bother you.

What's that? You don't want to back up and read it? that's ok I can post it here.

You ramble on about pc yet continue - despite repeated posts/threads on this - to call tea partiers 'teabaggers', knowing full well that the term is offensive. Oh but it's ok that you do it, cause your excuse is that 'they started it'. Give me a break. You're pc when it suits you and full of shit when it doesn't.
Zoom-boing

LOL you are so funny. why don't you just go on back to Zoom-boing's post 178 and read it again, and again and again. You fool have been outed and owned.

Me? I can take good care of myself and certainly do not need to "get" anything from you. But I do so enjoy it that I bother you.

What's that? You don't want to back up and read it? that's ok I can post it here.

You ramble on about pc yet continue - despite repeated posts/threads on this - to call tea partiers 'teabaggers', knowing full well that the term is offensive. Oh but it's ok that you do it, cause your excuse is that 'they started it'. Give me a break. You're pc when it suits you and full of shit when it doesn't.
Zoom-boing

I told you I am not going to waste any more effort on you. But, your last post will be the water-cooler talk at work tomorrow. Yes, Ollie you have become the "star dinosaur" at USMB. You have a fan club that finds you a laugh-a-minute. It is fun to watch you pull things out of context that I have written and mix it up. It is just sad that American service people and the American Legion must crash with you. You are the one who logoized yourself. Fool.:disbelief:

Zoom-boing

I told you I am not going to waste any more effort on you. But, your last post will be the water-cooler talk at work tomorrow. Yes, Ollie you have become the "star dinosaur" at USMB. You have a fan club that finds you a laugh-a-minute. It is fun to watch you pull things out of context that I have written and mix it up. It is just sad that American service people and the American Legion must crash with you. You are the one who logoized yourself. Fool.:disbelief:

Ollie didn't pull anything out of context. Where do you come up with this shit?? Why don't you answer the question: why is me calling a cartoon 'retarded' offensive but you calling the tea partiers 'teabaggers' not offensive? And fuck the 'because they started it' bullshit. It has been noted repeatedly that the term 'teabagger' is offensive and yet you consistently use the term. And who the fuck are you prancing in here wanting to shove something up my ass with a hot poker??? Do you really not see what a complete and total hypocrite you are? Whaaat a freakin' douche. Does pc apply only when you decide it does? Only if you find it offensive? Or is it much simpler than that . . . . do as I say not as I do. Yeah, that's the ticket. Go grow some hair on your balls before you come back to play.

Zoom-boing

You should talk?!
Your inanity knows no bounds.
What you are proposing is nothing less than intellectual fascism. You members of what I call the "Secular Fundamentalists" are no different than those extremists on the opposite side in your desire to diminish the rights of all American as laid out in the Bill of Rights. Marginalizing those that you disagree with is never right, particularly while expecting those on the opposite side to not marginalize you. This is hypocrisy in it's truest form and practiced equally in both camps. Free speech is protected no matter how much we like or dislike the message and or it's delivery. Your "high horse" is a fallacy, a lie.

Last edited:
Wow, stainedmattress, there's 2 people who think you are wrong. Good thing we aren't here for a popularity contest.

Again, you make a feeble attempt to brand me as something which I am not. Why don't you simply accept that I am what I say I am. A retired US Army Sergeant First Class who is still as involved with Veterans and Veteran organizations as possible. Does it hurt you to admit that I actually am a patriotic retired Army Sergeant? Good. Glad that my life upsets you. I'll have to start posting more pics of our ceremonies.

l_14aa873da69d4915b63b4f5709aecf23.jpg

Yes that is me, left of the American Flag. Now please tell us how evil I am for being proud of this picture.

Last edited:

Zoom-boing

Ollie didn't pull anything out of context. Where do you come up with this shit?? Why don't you answer the question: why is me calling a cartoon 'retarded' offensive but you calling the tea partiers 'teabaggers' not offensive? And fuck the 'because they started it' bullshit. It has been noted repeatedly that the term 'teabagger' is offensive and yet you consistently use the term. And who the fuck are you prancing in here wanting to shove something up my ass with a hot poker??? Do you really not see what a complete and total hypocrite you are? Whaaat a freakin' douche. Does pc apply only when you decide it does? Only if you find it offensive? Or is it much simpler than that . . . . do as I say not as I do. Yeah, that's the ticket. Go grow some hair on your balls before you come back to play.

I do enjoy responding to a post like this, I offer common sense and logic, and you guys play Rod Serling! For example, the "you started it," was true, but related to another context. Ollie did attack one of my posts irrationally the first time I heard from him. It was on the question of Tea Baggers, which is fine because this is what is called a p-o-l-i-t-i-c-a-l--m-e-s-s-a-g-e--b-o-a-r-d-!

Picture-28.png

The term "Tea Bagger" is only offensive to the incompetent Tea Baggers who coined the phrase THEMSELVES, and spread it all over the internet. You made your bed, and you can lie in it.

5a.jpg

Zoom-boing get's thanks from Ollie for defending the use of the word "retard." Jokes are told in jest using racist terms, and that is ok. But use the name "Tea Bagger," that YOU came up with and YOU release your VENOM! And, you show no compassion calling out the word "retard," while putting down the developmentally disabled. There are no words for this level of low-life because you know better.

Last edited:

I do enjoy responding to a post like this, I offer common sense and logic, and you guys play Rod Serling! For example, the "you started it," was true, but related to another context. Ollie attacked one of my posts irrationally first. It was on the question of Tea Baggers, which is fine because this is what is called a p-o-l-i-t-i-c-a-l--m-e-s-s-a-g-e--b-o-a-r-d-!

Picture-28.png

The term "Tea Bagger" is only offensive to the incompetent Tea Partier/Baggers who coined the phrase THEMSELVES, and spread it all over the internet. You made your bed, and you can lie in it.

5a.jpg

Zoom-boing get's thanks from Ollie for defending the use of the word "retard." Jokes are told in jest using racist terms, and that is ok. But use the name "Tea Bagger," that YOU came up with and YOU release your VENOM. There are no words for this level of stupidity.

:disbelief: :wtf: Common sense and logic??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your use of the term Teabagger is a literal attempt at marginalization. Much worse than your misguided, supposed claim of insensitivity shown by others. You're too locked in your own paradigm to see the pure hypocrisy of your rantings.
Nobody can be this stupid. Well, then again, there is rdean and Chris, truthmatters, curvelight. Okay, I cede the fact, you could be that stupid. Christ! I've met smarter two year olds.

Wow, stainedmattress, there's 2 people who think you are wrong. Good thing we aren't here for a popularity contest.

Again, you make a feeble attempt to brand me as something which I am not. Why don't you simply accept that I am what I say I am. A retired US Army Sergeant First Class who is still as involved with Veterans and Veteran organizations as possible. Does it hurt you to admit that I actually am a patriotic retired Army Sergeant? Good. Glad that my life upsets you. I'll have to start posting more pics of our ceremonies.

Yes that is me, left of the American Flag. Now please tell us how evil I am for being proud of this picture.

Ollie, you have branded yourself, the military, and the American Legion to a lot more people than you might expect.

You think you are patriotic because you salute the symbols of our democracy. I do too. When I say you don't "get it." I am not just using a catch phrase. You just can not figure out that you are a racist, and it comes across in much of what you say. Readers will judge for themselves.

I have tried to caution you several times about logoizing yourself with the U. S. military, and the American Legion. Now you put in the post above with you in uniform carrying the American flag. So, here is some big news.

You know there are people who do not post in USMB, but observe the threads. Someone decided to index the posts on Tea Bagging, national security, and open-minded sex attitudes in Google. It was not me, or my team.

Yes, Ollie your words in uniform make you appear to be the spokesperson for the organizations whose names you drape yourself in.

Millions of people do Google look ups, and here is your face in uniform vomiting radical right wing politics.

One day, perhaps today, someone important is going to Google, and your face and words will pop up. This individual will probably not be very happy to see you running your keyboard appearing to represent the U. S. military or American Legion. Well, the rest is just payback you gave youself...........

The American Legion emblem is covered by letters patent, which makes it a federal crime to use it without the express permission of the American Legion. CW
For the record, my great-grandfather was a WWI vet and an American Legion member in Elyria, Ohio.
SFCOllie has tarnished the reputation of the U. S. Military and the American Legion with his own personal opinions.
I apologize to the U. S. Military and the American Legion if in any way I have caused you offense. You have my deepest, sincere respect.

End of posting this thread.

Last edited:

Ollie, you have branded yourself, the military, and the American Legion to a lot more people than you might expect.

You think you are patriotic because you salute the symbols of our democracy. I do too. When I say you don't "get it." I am not just using a catch phrase. You just can not figure out that you are a racist, and it comes across in much of what you say. Readers will judge for themselves.

I have tried to caution you several times about logoizing yourself with the U. S. military, and the American Legion. Now you put in the post above with you in uniform carrying the American flag. So, here is some big news.

You know there are people who do not post in USMB, but observe the threads. Someone decided to index the posts on Tea Bagging, national security, and open-minded sex attitudes in Google. It was not me, or my team.

Yes, Ollie your words in uniform make you appear to be the spokesperson for the organizations whose names you drape yourself in.

Millions of people do Google look ups, and here is your face in uniform vomiting radical right wing politics.

One day, perhaps today, someone important is going to Google, and your face and words will pop up. This individual will probably not be very happy to see you running your keyboard appearing to represent the U. S. military or American Legion. Well, the rest is just payback you gave youself...........

For the record, my great-grandfather was a WWI vet and an American Legion member in Elyria, Ohio.
SFCOllie has tarnished the reputation of the U. S. Military and the American Legion with his own personal opinions.
I apologize to the U. S. Military and the American Legion if in any way I have caused you offense. You have my deepest, sincere respect.

stainedmattress,

After you have grown a pair, and worn the uniform, then and only then does your opinion of me and what I say , do, and believe; count for anything other than to get you more negative rep.

I am a proud retiree, and a Proud member of the American Legion. You see, unlike you, I have earned the right to be a member of the largest Veterans Organization in the USA. Of course that is something that you don't understand. Again, you have never been there.
You can keep on dissing my service, and making yourself the fool all you want. Most people on this board have the intelligence which you seem to lack.

Do have a wonderful evening. By the way there is a copyright on that emblem. I do believe you have abused it. Please remove it from your post.

Last edited:
The term "Tea Bagger" is only offensive to the incompetent Tea Baggers who coined the phrase THEMSELVES, and spread it all over the internet. You made your bed, and you can lie in it.

You claim you are above the fray, pc and all so as not to offend, you then acknowledge that the term 'teabagger' is offensive and . . . . you continue to use the offensive term, even though you're pc and all so as not to offend. And you call the 'teabaggers' incompetent to boot. :lol: You are too hairless to even see your own hypocrisy. It's the end of your posting in this thread? Of course it is, you have nothing to say.

stainedmattress,

After you have grown a pair, and worn the uniform, then and only then does your opinion of me and what I say , do, and believe; count for anything other than to get you more negative rep.

I am a proud retiree, and a Proud member of the American Legion. You see, unlike you, I have earned the right to be a member of the largest Veterans Organization in the USA. Of course that is something that you don't understand. Again, you have never been there.
You can keep on dissing my service, and making yourself the fool all you want. Most people on this board have the intelligence which you seem to lack.

Do have a wonderful evening. By the way there is a copyright on that emblem. I do believe you have abused it. Please remove it from your post.

broken_record.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny. Ya notice how he choses to respond to only SFC Ollie and Zoom, the only two he seems to think he can intimidate. He can't honestly respond to me because he knows I'm 100% right about him. He knows thats an argument he can't win. Very interesting character.
Now there is another possibility. He could have put me on ignore and if such is the case I give my permission to cut and paste my posts (in their entirety and unchanged) on to a message he can read in this thread.

It's funny. Ya notice how he choses to respond to only SFC Ollie and Zoom, the only two he seems to think he can intimidate. He can't honestly respond to me because he knows I'm 100% right about him. He knows thats an argument he can't win. Very interesting character.
Now there is another possibility. He could have put me on ignore and if such is the case I give my permission to cut and paste my posts (in their entirety and unchanged) on to a message he can read in this thread.

Ok where's my rep.

Forum List

Back