Political Discussion Last Night....

What happened to going to a party to get drunk and get laid??..I am most disturbed about the lack of casual sex.....

Last night while watching the Spartans get their ass kicked, we had a political discussion. A friend who is an attorney said Rubio is actually Hillary's illigitimate son. Makes sense...since they are near clones of each other. Politically speaking...of course.
Are you still drunk?
Nope. Completely sober.

Rubio is a tool of the 1%, just like Cankles. He is a disgusting open borders big gov a-hole. Not only very much like Mrs. BJ, but also like McCant and lil' Mitt.

While visiting with friends last night, we were discussion the GOP candidates and who would get the nod.

One of our friends who is an attorney, felt that Rubio would most likely get the nomination
Said no way Trump would get it or Carson, and an outside chance for Cruz, but not likely.

He also said Rubio would be the only one that could possible beat Hillary.

Agree or not?

Is your friend Toro or Oreo? :lol:

While visiting with friends last night, we were discussion the GOP candidates and who would get the nod.

One of our friends who is an attorney, felt that Rubio would most likely get the nomination
Said no way Trump would get it or Carson, and an outside chance for Cruz, but not likely.

Agree or not?

Rubio is the Establishment Candidate, he's for La Reconquista. I fear for Trumps life

You have no idea what you are talking about! Rubio is Cuban, not Mexican.

trump knows how to work the media and is the perfect example of 'there's no such thing as bad press.'

I mean, whodufuck says they would date their own daughter and still have freinds let alone lead for the Pres nom

Correct. Candidates should never have a sense of humor.
there's certain things you don't talk about or joke about in public

I guess you didn't read the thread on that topic and realize that it is not exactly what he said.

Rubio, gang of eight and skipped the vote on the lastest budget deal. I was all for him and if he get the nod I will vote for him but not voting on the budget deal is a big no-no in my opinion. That is the crap Obama pulled.

Why did his vote matter? It is not like he would have changed the result.

A vote is a commitment. He can say a lot of things, he can say he would have voted no. But he didn't he more or less voted present, much like our current president. They do it for political reasons.

trump knows how to work the media and is the perfect example of 'there's no such thing as bad press.'

I mean, whodufuck says they would date their own daughter and still have freinds let alone lead for the Pres nom

Correct. Candidates should never have a sense of humor.
there's certain things you don't talk about or joke about in public

I guess you didn't read the thread on that topic and realize that it is not exactly what he said.
I also didn't put what he said in quotes b/c I don't know exactly what he said.

Rubio, gang of eight and skipped the vote on the lastest budget deal. I was all for him and if he get the nod I will vote for him but not voting on the budget deal is a big no-no in my opinion. That is the crap Obama pulled.

A vote is a commitment. He can say a lot of things, he can say he would have voted no. But he didn't he more or less voted present, much like our current president. They do it for political reasons.

Sorry! He did not feel his worthless symbolic vote was worth the time that it would take him away from his commitments. If you are Florida resident, you might have a gripe, but otherwise, it is none of your business.

Agree or not?

Rubio will fold like a chair.....afraid of what Hillary and all the Democrats will think of him. Rubio will be just like McCain and Romney. At the front end, Liberals will say that Rubio would be the type of Republican they can get behind. Then, somehow, Rubio will be racist woman hater.

Sorry! He did not feel his worthless symbolic vote was worth the time that it would take him away from his commitments. If you are Florida resident, you might have a gripe, but otherwise, it is none of your business.
Federal budget, so yes.

Federal budget, so yes.

You are not represented by Senator Rubio unless you are a Florida resident, so have a nice day!

Federal budget, so yes.

You are not represented by Senator Rubio unless you are a Florida resident, so have a nice day!

you are very mistaken. Rubio is merely elected from Florida, the Budget debacle effects us all. Rubio didn't have the balls to do his job, pure and simple.

Federal budget, so yes.

you are very mistaken. Rubio is merely elected from Florida, the Budget debacle effects us all. Rubio didn't have the balls to do his job, pure and simple.

I can assure you that you have no right to a say in the matter. If he doesn't do what you like, you can always vote him out next election!

Wait, you can't do that either!

1) You aren't a resident of Florida, and
2) He's not running for reelection.

Trump has about ten to twelve per cent of the entire electorate supporting him.

Rubio is the most likely candidate.

Federal budget, so yes.

I can assure you that you have no right to a say in the matter. If he doesn't do what you like, you can always vote him out next election!

Wait, you can't do that either!

1) You aren't a resident of Florida, and
2) He's not running for reelection.
And freewill certainly has a say in the matter. That you don't like that fact is immaterial.

Forum List

Back