Political party affiliation...are we programmed based on personal agendas?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Does anyone vote or party align for the overall good of the country? Look at common denominators.
I have many friends, employees and acquaintances who absolutely despise Trump and his administration. What I've noticed is they all share things in common.
To quote (well kind of) comedian Jeff Foxworthy:
"If you have serious daddy issues...you might be a Trump hater"
"If you don't know what to put your penis in...you might be a Trump hater"
"If you have a penis but think you're a woman...you might be a Trump hater"
"If you're illegal or of recent illegal descent...you might be a Trump hater"
"If you are system dependent of government...you might be a Trump hater"
"If you grew up system dependent of government...you might be a Trump hater"
"If you're ghetto or criminal minded...you might be a Trump hater"
"If you hate God and or religion...you might be a Trump hater"
"If your paycheck comes from government...you might be a Trump hater"

Am I making this up? Should we get back to voting for the good of all people?

The same kind of thinking exists on the Right as well. The way all non-Trump Republicans were shunned and attacked and called RINOs, for one obvious example.

This simplistic, binary thinking is only making things worse, as is the party/ideology-over-country philosophy that has gripped both ends.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum, at least for the time being.

The GOP is a big tent. The democrat party is a closed and closed minded society. There are pro abortion politicians in the GOP but there are no pro-lifers in the democrat party. The last democrat who dared to buck the establishment was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party.

The same kind of thinking exists on the Right as well. The way all non-Trump Republicans were shunned and attacked and called RINOs, for one obvious example.

This simplistic, binary thinking is only making things worse, as is the party/ideology-over-country philosophy that has gripped both ends.

Are you referring to all nine Republicans who openly "shunned" Trump?
By "lunatics" do you mean the Democrats who lead all the shit-hole districts of the nation?

Are you referring to all nine Republicans who openly "shunned" Trump?
By "lunatics" do you mean the Democrats who lead all the shit-hole districts of the nation?
No, I'm referring to the Trump supporters who dismissed any Republican criticisms of Trump as being from "commies" or "RINOs".

And by "lunatics", I'm referring to the hyper-partisans on both ends who clearly put party/ideology over country.

Forum List

Back