political policy

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
while i think liberal policies flat out dont work

I am not in favor of republican policies either

I find that we have a democratic mirage...

the two parties shake hands

and we are left with voting for big government and bigger government

I believe libertarian policies are the answer, but how can a nation that has only one more

choice then china really be a democracy

policies i support.

#1 take care of our own citizens first

#2 secure border

#3 liberty, freedom and free markets not crony capitalism

#4 get the government out of marriage, education, etc

just to name a few

while i think liberal policies flat out dont work

I am not in favor of republican policies either

I find that we have a democratic mirage...

the two parties shake hands

and we are left with voting for big government and bigger government

I believe libertarian policies are the answer, but how can a nation that has only one more choice then china really be a democracy

policies i support.

#1 take care of our own citizens first

#2 secure border

#3 liberty, freedom and free markets not crony capitalism

#4 get the government out of marriage, education, etc

just to name a few

As long as "citizens" include bloodless entities called corporations, natural born citizens are going to suck hind tit. Reason: corporations backing both fake-liberals (healthcare corporations, government unions) and nutballs (defense, Wall Street) have enough money to keep natural born citizens divided on issues like defense, foreign meddling, education, guns, abortion, and so on. Keeping natural born citizens divided against themselves helps corporations plunder the US Treasury, laughing all the way to the bank while halfwits argue for or against abortion and reasonable protections against corporate breaches of trust against the natural born citizens of the United States.

Nothing can change until natural born citizens wake up to the reality that the United States today is a corporate subsidy functioning as a plutocracy - government controlled by money and credentials AT THE EXPENSE OF natural born citizens - and limits citizens' rights to natural born citizens (which includes legal immigrants that become citizens).

Since the last first class president IKE warned citizens "beweare of the military-industrial complex" in 1960 his worst fears have been realized. Both parties are part of the problem. Reagan tripled the national debt creating a fake "new economy" that halfwits stood in line to cheer. Clinton balanced the budget with borrowed money and halfwits cheered.

Since Clinton the worst president in US history, Junebug Bush, started random wars and broke the bank, while his successor, a fool, is as clueless as a cow walking up the chute about how to get the money to Main Street that its going to take to improve America's future.

Bottom line: as long as corporations have the rights of citizens nothing CAN change. Corporations are organized (K Street), focused on what they want (cheap labor, no regulation), and that focus is on keeping halfwit America divided against itself (foreign meddling, abortion, etc; stuff one can't eat or fuck or take to the bank).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back