Political prisoner Dinesh D'souza...learned something about democrats in prison...

Just my humble opinion. If you are given the honor of naturalized citizen and abuse the honor by committing a felony you should have to apply all over again.

I strongly disagree with that position. Once you're citizenship is earned it should not be taken away on the account of illegal activities committed. They be should punished by the justice system but not to extent of the gov't revoking one's citizenship.
Why not?

The instant he became a citizen he was afforded all the rights and protections that all American citizens enjoy. We don't have a law; nor should we, that treats naturalized citizens differently. It would be a violation of the 14th Amendment and likely the 8th Amendment.

PMH says that means you support criminals.
Both of you do...

You support genocide, you fucking Nazi.

Just my humble opinion. If you are given the honor of naturalized citizen and abuse the honor by committing a felony you should have to apply all over again.

I strongly disagree with that position. Once you're citizenship is earned it should not be taken away on the account of illegal activities committed. They be should punished by the justice system but not to extent of the gov't revoking one's citizenship.
Why not?

The instant he became a citizen he was afforded all the rights and protections that all American citizens enjoy. We don't have a law; nor should we, that treats naturalized citizens differently. It would be a violation of the 14th Amendment and likely the 8th Amendment.
Oh, but we do. Look up denaturalization. It's real.

Can you name three people who have undergone this process?
Many more than that if I needed to, starting with Nazi war criminals.

And your affection for convicted immigrant felons is noted.

You tell us, they exist only in that tiny mind of yours, that you hide under tinfoil.

PaintChipEater, you are one of the more virulent Christophobes on this forum. The hatred you spew at Christians is legendary. Don't you think (obviously you don't) that it's a bit beyond the pale for you to speak of "religious freedom?"

Especially when you consider his hatred of Jews and his admitted desire to have them exterminated.

Why not?

Both of you do...

Speciescide not genocide.

Why not?

Oh, but we do. Look up denaturalization. It's real.

Can you name three people who have undergone this process?
Many more than that if I needed to, starting with Nazi war criminals.

And your affection for convicted immigrant felons is noted.

In other words, you can't name any.

The Nazi war criminals were denaturalized because they lied on their applications for citizenship. That was one of the conditions they agreed to when they applied for citizenship.

You tell us, they exist only in that tiny mind of yours, that you hide under tinfoil.

PaintChipEater, you are one of the more virulent Christophobes on this forum. The hatred you spew at Christians is legendary. Don't you think (obviously you don't) that it's a bit beyond the pale for you to speak of "religious freedom?"
Nope, my people invented it while you want a Christian-only nation.

Both of you do...

You also support allowing Israel's neighbors to wipe it off the face of the Earth.

In other words, you can't name any.

The Nazi war criminals were denaturalized because they lied on their applications for citizenship. That was one of the conditions they agreed to when they applied for citizenship.

I couldn't find the article, but there was a Mexican Cartel member who was stripped of citizenship around 2005, when it was discovered that he joined the Army to learn combat techniques for use by the Cartel.

Again, the citizenship was in return for service - he defrauded the service, so the citizenship wasn't valid.

"Your people?" You mean Nazis?

"Your people?" You mean Nazis?
Liberals, my little pissing infant.

[

What?

You've huffed enough Easy-Off for one day, Adolf.

He also supports genocide. He admitted he supports Israel's neighbors wiping it off the face of the Earth.
Zionism is the scar on the cancer that is humanity. Israel needs to take a swim, yet again.

Thanks for admitting it. You saved me the trouble of producing a quote.

Forum List

Back