Political prisoner Dinesh D'souza...learned something about democrats in prison...

Latest prison photos of Dinesh D'Sousa
Seems like he is having fun

latest

Dinesh D'souza was targeted by obama...sent to prison for something that is done by countless political operatives around the country....and while he was in prison he may have found the real motives of democrats....

Obama nemesis freed from nightly confinement

D’Souza said his confinement “expanded my horizons in ways the left never intended.”

“The left, by targeting me for selective prosecution, intended to teach me a lesson. But the lesson I’ve learned is, I’m sure, not the lesson the left wanted me to learn,” he said.

‘Stealing America’

D’Souza told WND the title of his new book will be “Stealing America.”

“The theme is that we think of American politics as a clash of ideas in that we stand for ‘liberty’ while the left stands for ‘justice’; we stand for ‘freedom,’ they stand for ‘equality,’ and I have spent most of my career debating these ideas,” he explained.

Dinesh D’Souza (Courtesy Dinesh D’Souza)

“But one of the things I learned in confinement was the hardened criminals I met, even as they were preparing to be released back in society, continue to live at the most basic level.”

He said that instead of discussing issues theoretically, he learned the ideology of the criminal is, “How do I get more?”

“It doesn’t matter whether it is right for them to get more, but if they have to stage a song and dance to get more, their only question is, ‘What is the best song and dance routine I can come up with to get people to go along with my con job or my scam?’

“So, I began to sit back and look at progressives in the Democratic Party as con artists who aren’t really attempting to achieve a rival view of America, but are attempting to transfer wealth, power and resources away from the ‘haves’ in favor of themselves.”
"Political prisoner".

Oh my, those RWNJ wet-dreams.

The dude broke the law. Do the crime, you do the time.

It's called "rule of law".

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Well, what we are learning thru cases like his and Josh Duggar, if you are a Rightie, there's got to be some excuse.

It takes a special kind of moral depravity to blame the Republican Party for Josh Dugger, who was a minor at the time he committed his crimes, BTW.
She's blaming it for supporting him now, dumbass.

Can you name one person who is "supporting Josh Dugger's sexual abuse?"

Dinesh D'souza was targeted by obama...sent to prison for something that is done by countless political operatives around the country....and while he was in prison he may have found the real motives of democrats....

Obama nemesis freed from nightly confinement

D’Souza said his confinement “expanded my horizons in ways the left never intended.”

“The left, by targeting me for selective prosecution, intended to teach me a lesson. But the lesson I’ve learned is, I’m sure, not the lesson the left wanted me to learn,” he said.

‘Stealing America’

D’Souza told WND the title of his new book will be “Stealing America.”

“The theme is that we think of American politics as a clash of ideas in that we stand for ‘liberty’ while the left stands for ‘justice’; we stand for ‘freedom,’ they stand for ‘equality,’ and I have spent most of my career debating these ideas,” he explained.

Dinesh D’Souza (Courtesy Dinesh D’Souza)

“But one of the things I learned in confinement was the hardened criminals I met, even as they were preparing to be released back in society, continue to live at the most basic level.”

He said that instead of discussing issues theoretically, he learned the ideology of the criminal is, “How do I get more?”

“It doesn’t matter whether it is right for them to get more, but if they have to stage a song and dance to get more, their only question is, ‘What is the best song and dance routine I can come up with to get people to go along with my con job or my scam?’

“So, I began to sit back and look at progressives in the Democratic Party as con artists who aren’t really attempting to achieve a rival view of America, but are attempting to transfer wealth, power and resources away from the ‘haves’ in favor of themselves.”
"Political prisoner".

Oh my, those RWNJ wet-dreams.

The dude broke the law. Do the crime, you do the time.

It's called "rule of law".

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Well, what we are learning thru cases like his and Josh Duggar, if you are a Rightie, there's got to be some excuse.

It takes a special kind of moral depravity to blame the Republican Party for Josh Dugger, who was a minor at the time he committed his crimes, BTW.
She's blaming it for supporting him now, dumbass.

Can you name one person who is "supporting Josh Dugger's sexual abuse?"
Mike Huckabee, and the Duggars, and Josh's wife of course.

Dinesh has learned some valuable skills since Obama sent him to prison

1402584860-oldphoto1-640x432.jpg

[
He is being supported, just as he was when he was a paid fag-hater before we knew he was a little sister-molesting paid fag-hater.

Lying doesn't help your case, Adolf.
Nothing like a lie. The right defended him all over the place, including here.

The right never defended Josh Duggar, especially not after his crimes became public knowledge.

However, the left continues to idolize a known criminal, Hillary Clinton. They also defended the thug Michale Brown. They even created a monument to commemorate his crimes.

[
He is being supported, just as he was when he was a paid fag-hater before we knew he was a little sister-molesting paid fag-hater.

The right never defended Josh Duggar, especially not after his crimes became public knowledge.

However, the left continues to idolize a known criminal, Hillary Clinton. They also defended the thug Michale Brown. They even created a monument to commemorate his crimes.

Duggar AND Denny Hastert
Tough week for conservatives

Maybe Dinesh D'Sousa will have some cellmates

[

Total crap, but thanks. It's always good to see how you completely ignore reality.

[

Duggar AND Denny Hastert
Tough week for conservatives

Maybe Dinesh D'Sousa will have some cellmates

You Dims are so desperate to distract the public from HIllary's multitude of scandals and her pervert husband that's it's painful to watch.

The only reason Hastert was indicted for "structuring" is the fact that he's a Republican. Dugger has nothing whatsoever to do with Republicans.

[

Total crap, but thanks. It's always good to see how you completely ignore reality.

Please quote a Republican defending Josh Duggar.

Forum List

Back