Political prisoner Dinesh D'souza...learned something about democrats in prison...

He was granted citizenship, not born here. A felon doesn't deserve to keep his granted citizenship.

Nonsense. He went through the proper process and is in fact an American citizen.
IIRC, he was in the group that Reagan granted amnesty to....he came here on a student visa and overstayed his visa.

Be that as it may, he is still an American citizen. Don't get me wrong, he is a dip shit but he is an American dip shit.
Just my humble opinion. If you are given the honor of naturalized citizen and abuse the honor by committing a felony you should have to apply all over again.

I strongly disagree with that position. Once you're citizenship is earned it should not be taken away on the account of illegal activities committed. They be should punished by the justice system but not to extent of the gov't revoking one's citizenship.
Why not?

So should you Rati - to North Korea.

But we don't deport American Citizens, Comrade.
He was granted citizenship, not born here. A felon doesn't deserve to keep his granted citizenship.

Nonsense. He went through the proper process and is in fact an American citizen.
IIRC, he was in the group that Reagan granted amnesty to....he came here on a student visa and overstayed his visa.

Be that as it may, he is still an American citizen. Don't get me wrong, he is a dip shit but he is an American dip shit.
Just my humble opinion. If you are given the honor of naturalized citizen and abuse the honor by committing a felony you should have to apply all over again.

That would defeat the whole point of being a citizen.

Why?

D'man wasn't put in jail for political speech. He was put in jail for violating a campaign finance law. A law he admits he broke.

A law which severely restricted political speech.

He violated an unconstitutional law.

He can and does say whatever he wants.

And goes to jail for it.

And who says the parts of the McCain-Feingold that apply to D'man 'abridge the freedom of speech'?

You do. And?

The 1st Amendment does.

Ever heard of it?

You know, Obama has not repealed it by edict - yet.

That's definitely an opinion.

That's a fact.

Little infant supports all right-wing criminals...

[
Not at all but as a member of the American Taliban this is not the place for your kind. My county is liberal, always has been, always will be I hope.

Actually, it's you and your fellow Communists who promote Sharia and radical Islam.

Try again, sploogy.
Dead wrong as usual. And if you don't like the freedom of religion here, move.

D'man wasn't put in jail for political speech. He was put in jail for violating a campaign finance law. A law he admits he broke.

A law which severely restricted political speech.

He violated an unconstitutional law.

I get that you believe that. But your believe doesn't make it so.

And goes to jail for it.

He went to jail for campaign finance violations. Nor for what he said, or says. And by 'jail', he went to a half way house where he still went to work every day.

The 1st Amendment does.

The 1st amendment says that the relevant portions of McCain-Feingold that apply to D'man abridge the freedom of speech..... according to who? All you're offering is one subjective interpretation to back another subjective interpretation. Its a personal opinion merry go round.

I get that you believe what you're posting. But your belief isn't the benchmark of constitutional violation or the invalidation of any law.

That's a fact.

Nope. That's an opinion.

Dead wrong as usual. And if you don't like the freedom of religion here, move.

589406368_Irony_xlarge.jpeg

How are those concentration camps you democrats are planning for the Christians coming along?

I strongly disagree with that position. Once you're citizenship is earned it should not be taken away on the account of illegal activities committed. They be should punished by the justice system but not to extent of the gov't revoking one's citizenship.
Why not?

The instant he became a citizen he was afforded all the rights and protections that all American citizens enjoy. We don't have a law; nor should we, that treats naturalized citizens differently. It would be a violation of the 14th Amendment and likely the 8th Amendment.

Why not?

The instant he became a citizen he was afforded all the rights and protections that all American citizens enjoy. We don't have a law; nor should we, that treats naturalized citizens differently. It would be a violation of the 14th Amendment and likely the 8th Amendment.
Oh, but we do. Look up denaturalization. It's real.

Why not?

There are a few time sensitive rules that newly naturalized citizen must follow or lose their citizenship. But D'man has exceeded all of them. We're stuck with him.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Why not?

There are a few time sensitive rules that newly naturalized citizen must follow or lose their citizenship. But D'man has exceeded all of them. We're stuck with him.
Stuck is precisely the word.

Political prisoner? D'man admitted to his crime. What is there that's in dispute?

Selective prosecution...considering the inattention the clinton's are recieving for their activities......

UPDATE 1-D Souza fails to win dismissal of U.S. charges over straw donors Reuters

The judge also denied a request by D'Souza, a prominent critic of President Barack Obama, to seek the production of evidence that would support his claim the prosecution was in retaliation for his political activities.

"The court concludes the defendant has respectfully submitted no evidence he was selectively prosecuted," Berman said.

He used straw donors to get around campaign finance laws. You don't do that by accident.

Why not?

PMH says that means you support criminals.

Why not?

PMH says that means you support criminals.
Both of you do...

Why not?

Oh, but we do. Look up denaturalization. It's real.

Can you name three people who have undergone this process?

Maybe President Obama will pardon Dinesh D'souza when he leaves office

DineshDsouza-jumpsuit.jpg

Forum List

Back