Political prisoner Dinesh D'souza...learned something about democrats in prison...

Well, that's an opinion. But your personal opinion has no bearing on our legal system.

No, that is a fact - which is why I listed the verbiage of the 1st.

Nope. That's your opinion.

Again, when you outlaw political speech, then the 1st is violated.

And who says they've outlaws political speech? You citing your opinion. I totally get that you have an opinion. We just don't base our system of laws on it.

And who says they've outlaws political speech? You citing your opinion. I totally get that you have an opinion. We just don't base our system of laws on it.

The judge putting people in jail for political speech.

Seriously, you lust for dictatorship and live in the fantasy that we are already in one. The SCOTUS does not define the Constitution. They can apply constitutionality to case law as the final arbiter of dispute (a usurped power via Marbury v Madison) but the Constitution is law. The 1st exists without the blessing of dictators or gods in black robes. Much to the chagrin of you of the left, the Constitution and BoR are written in plain language, there is no ambiguity.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Congress made a law, McCain - Feingold, which abridges the freedom of speech.

It is unconstitutional. No need for a priest to interpret the words, they are in plain English for all to read.

The judge putting people in jail for political speech.

D'man wasn't put in jail for political speech. He was put in jail for violating a campaign finance law. A law he admits he broke.

He can and does say whatever he wants.

Seriously, you lust for dictatorship and live in the fantasy that we are already in one.

Yawning......just give me a head's up for any part of your post I actually need to be here for. As you seem to be monologueing, with you speaking for every voice.

Congress made a law, McCain - Feingold, which abridges the freedom of speech.

And who says the parts of the McCain-Feingold that apply to D'man 'abridge the freedom of speech'?

You do. And?

It is unconstitutional. No need for a priest to interpret the words, they are in plain English for all to read.

That's definitely an opinion.

He should be deported.

So should you Rati - to North Korea.

But we don't deport American Citizens, Comrade.
He was granted citizenship, not born here. A felon doesn't deserve to keep his granted citizenship.

Nonsense. He went through the proper process and is in fact an American citizen.
IIRC, he was in the group that Reagan granted amnesty to....he came here on a student visa and overstayed his visa.

He should be deported.

He was granted citizenship, not born here. A felon doesn't deserve to keep his granted citizenship.

Nonsense. He went through the proper process and is in fact an American citizen.
IIRC, he was in the group that Reagan granted amnesty to....he came here on a student visa and overstayed his visa.

Be that as it may, he is still an American citizen. Don't get me wrong, he is a dip shit but he is an American dip shit.

He should be deported.

Be that as it may, he is still an American citizen. Don't get me wrong, he is a dip shit but he is an American dip shit.
Just my humble opinion. If you are given the honor of naturalized citizen and abuse the honor by committing a felony you should have to apply all over again.

Just my humble opinion. If you are given the honor of naturalized citizen and abuse the honor by committing a felony you should have to apply all over again.

Just your hack idiocy.

Anyone curious as to how the Killing Fields and Holocaust happened need only read your posts.

“So, I began to sit back and look at progressives in the Democratic Party as con artists who aren’t really attempting to achieve a rival view of America, but are attempting to transfer wealth, power and resources away from the ‘haves’ in favor of themselves.”

Wait ... so the guy had to go to prison at age 53 to figure that out? Really?
A hour of reading these posts could have taught him the same lesson.

No, he's just using prison as a new excuse to espouse the same old tired ideas.

"You know it rained today and it made me realize.....Obama hates America! Yes, I just learned that!"

I strongly disagree with that position. Once you're citizenship is earned it should not be taken away on the account of illegal activities committed. They be should punished by the justice system but not to extent of the gov't revoking one's citizenship.

Forum List

Back