Politician's 'super drunk' DWI arrest

A Michigan lawmaker is in hot water after she was busted for allegedly driving on the highway "super drunk" the day after Christmas.

Rep. Rebekah Warren, according ABC Detroit affiliate WXYZ, allegedly was seen by other drivers driving a black Jeep Cherokee that swerved along Interstate-75. When Auburn Hills police caught up to the vehicle, it appears to go off the shoulder and strike a guardrail, the video shows.

Officers pulled over Warren and asked her to take a field sobriety test. She took six steps and stumbled, the video shows, and then was arrested.

"You don't understand, I'm elected. I'm a senator. People will be, like, 'The senator got arrested,'" said Warren, as she was handcuffed in the back of the police car. "That'll be, like, [expletive bleeped]. This is going to be the most famous arrest you've ever made."

Politician's 'super drunk' DWI arrest caught on police dashcam

Well she's a Democrat and politician so is probably absolutely certain the law simply doesn't apply to her.
Democrats are just like that. After all the shit they've been pulling lately I can understand her confusion.
And the MSM does their best to cover for them.

You didn't learn a goddam thing, didja. So here we go AGAIN.

"Cover" ---- what?

Pat Kennedy crashed into barricades designed to keep terrorists away from the Pentagon and he pleaded to some shit designed to keep him in office for a while.

What makes people think that they are going to be exempt from the law compared to other people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just because this dame was arrested, doesn't mean she isn't going to be exempt from punishment.

After all, she is a lib. Over in New York, Gov. Spitzer violated the Mann Act by transporting Hoes across state lines.

Walked on it.

What makes people think that they are going to be exempt from the law compared to other people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
55e9b7a93c7ecd7a5a9c7e28be856cf0.jpg

Forum List

Back