Politics of Fort Hood Shootings.

”I’m paraplegic and could be in jail for the rest of my life. However, if I died by lethal injection I would still be a martyr.”

And suddenly, I'm okay with him being in jail for the rest of his life.

Sorry, jihadi -- no 72 virgins for you.

”I’m paraplegic and could be in jail for the rest of my life. However, if I died by lethal injection I would still be a martyr.”

They ran out of virgins long ago, they'll have to make do with these...
islamicvirginsbd3.gif

...:eusa_boohoo:

If it is indeed ruled "combat", then does the civilian female cop who shot the shithead terrorist, stopping his rampage, get combat pay also?

But for the record, I DO NOT agree with the President's decision on this.

This was a Muslim terrorist engaging in an armed attack against our military. It was combat.

Hell, what is "combat" anyway? It's a violent encounter with another right? The term itself doesn't require a person to be in an official uniform, or overseas. When the Boston cops were in the shootout with the dipshit terrorists, it was not "military combat", but it was "combat" as in two opposing groups of armed men trying to kill each other.

You are all failing to see the big picture ...........
If we allow Hasan to grow the Muslims beard and act the fool, (Muslim/terrorist stereotype) this will allow hate crimes against American Muslims to go unpunished ......... then we can finally hook some chains to our vehicles and drag them sand-******* through the streets .......... bravo Hasan ........ bravo.

Workplace violence my ass.

He was a terrorist who killed unarmed soldiers.

Of course Holder is also sending out warrants to try to arrest those who killed at Benghazi also.

The idiots keep trying to call terrorist activity a law enforcement problem instead of what it is. Terrorism. Wonder how many in Libya will honor those warrants??

Idiots.

They ran out of virgins long ago, they'll have to make do with these...
islamicvirginsbd3.gif

...:eusa_boohoo:
I have it on good authority that the goat second from the top on the right hangs out at Pakistani truck stops.

Has obozo called Hassan to offer his condolences for the military disabling him? Has he offered disability pay?

This case shows exactly what the liberals in this country elected.

"workplace violence" Bullshit, radical muslim terrorism is what it was. the bastard should already be executed.

What the fuck has this country become? Liberalism is a mental disease and its spreading.

Has obozo called Hassan to offer his condolences for the military disabling him? Has he offered disability pay?

This case shows exactly what the liberals in this country elected.

"workplace violence" Bullshit, radical muslim terrorism is what it was. the bastard should already be executed.

What the fuck has this country become? Liberalism is a mental disease and its spreading.

What has this country become? Simple. A mere shadow of it's former self and running headlong into self-destruction.

Thanks liberal communists!

what makes it terrorism?

eta: are terrorism and workplace violence mutually exclusive?

what makes it terrorism?

A Muslim, Jihadist, targeting military personnel. He had a hatred for the US and its war on terror.

He was a terrorist, no amount of spinning will change the facts.

what makes it terrorism?

A Muslim, Jihadist, targeting military personnel. He had a hatred for the US and its war on terror.

i suppose one could see his violence as pursuit of political aims. i'm not sure that i do, but if we assume that it was is there any reason workplace violence can't be considered terrorism, or terrorism workplace violence?

The Military is going for the death penalty.I posted the link on another thread. By Military law one can not plead guilty if the penalty can be death.

Further almost every single death penalty the Military has ever gotten has been overturned on appeal, a mandatory appeal is required. The appellate level of the military is to cautious and overturns on a dime. Things the civilian authorities would never object to are reasons for overturning the sentence by the Military.

The last military member executed was I believe in 1961.

The panel giving out the punishment must all confirm aye to follow through with a death sentence.

UPDATE: On Tuesday, U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA), reacting to the NBC 5 Investigates report that first aired Monday night, introduced an amendment (see it here) that would give the Fort Hood victims the combat-related pay and Purple Heart benefits they’ve been denied because the Pentagon has called the attack “workplace violence” and not an act of terrorism. Read more about Wolf's response to our investigation here.

Accused Fort Hood Shooter Paid $278,000 While Awaiting Trial | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

The current Administration made a political decision to declare that the mass murder and injuries that occurred at Fort Hood would not be about terrorism but about work place violence.

Add to that the fact that the Military almost ALWAYS loses a death sentence on appeal due to they are either incompetent or the appellate division is to soft and you will see a certain major out of prison before he dies.

Due to laws in effect he is STILL being paid his salary as well.

The decision to declare it work place violence rests solely with the President. he made the POLITICAL call to call it that instead of the act of Terrorism it was.

Clearly you have never been in the military if you believe this. It's the Pentagon that is prosecuting, not the White House.

what makes it terrorism?

i suppose one could see his violence as pursuit of political aims. i'm not sure that i do, but if we assume that it was is there any reason workplace violence can't be considered terrorism, or terrorism workplace violence?

He said it was in defense of the Taliban. So, he told us his motivation. I don't consider it workplace violence at all, he had sympathized with the Taliban. He felt that way no matter where he would have worked.

Besides the government doesn't have to award Purple Hearts for his actions and it helps make it go away.

Like I've said before, as it was written on latrine walls every base I went, "If you like sex join the military, they fuck you every day".

Forum List

Back