Politics of Fort Hood Shootings.

what makes it terrorism?

eta: are terrorism and workplace violence mutually exclusive?

What part of his speech to other doctors when he was jaking his life going that you had to behead infidels and pour boiling oil down there throat did you miss?

all i'm saying is that no matter what he was upset about, be it religiously motivated or that there weren't enough bananas in the pudding doesn't change that what he does was certainly workplace violence.

i'm not sure you can call it terrorism because of his inability to follow it up through membership in a larger organization.

terrorism only works if there's fear of another event. in this case, by himself, with no ties to any group, i'm not sure that it qualifies any more than the shootings at columbine or those rash of postal shootings.

all i'm saying is that no matter what he was upset about, be it religiously motivated or that there weren't enough bananas in the pudding doesn't change that what he does was certainly workplace violence.

i'm not sure you can call it terrorism because of his inability to follow it up through membership in a larger organization.

terrorism only works if there's fear of another event. in this case, by himself, with no ties to any group, i'm not sure that it qualifies any more than the shootings at columbine or those rash of postal shootings.

It was politically motivated by a Jihad, where do you get the idea that another event is to be feared? The Taliban is a political force that spurs the movement, terrorism is political in nature.

The current Administration made a political decision to declare that the mass murder and injuries that occurred at Fort Hood would not be about terrorism but about work place violence.

Add to that the fact that the Military almost ALWAYS loses a death sentence on appeal due to they are either incompetent or the appellate division is to soft and you will see a certain major out of prison before he dies.

Due to laws in effect he is STILL being paid his salary as well.

The decision to declare it work place violence rests solely with the President. he made the POLITICAL call to call it that instead of the act of Terrorism it was.

Clearly you have never been in the military if you believe this. It's the Pentagon that is prosecuting, not the White House.

Well, Sir, I spent 22 years in the Military. Want to argue with me? The CIC declared it "workplace violence". He could have just as easily called it "an act of terrorism" (which it was) and been done with it. But that would have made the poseur look bad, wouldn't it? So this poseur CIC labeled it was "workplace violence" for all to hear.

Who the hell said it WASN'T the Pentagon holding the Court-Martial??

Maybe a class on "Attention to detail" would be right for you?

My God in heaven...you are out of your ever-loving mind. :cuckoo:

My God in heaven...you are out of your ever-loving mind. :cuckoo:

what do you disagree with?

Forum List

Back