Politifact gives obama a "True" on his Isis is contained comment

Wow, talk about reaching! That had to hurt somebody's back.

typical disinformation and propaganda..we get what we deserve, though.
luckily people are waking up.

If you took the words, "out of context," from the english language; the dem party would collapse.
Politifack the left wing hack. I think it's fair to say Rhodes didn't change anyone's mind.

What Barack Obama said about ISIS being contained

Aha. So politifact was the Holy Bible of factchecking when it gave Obama the Lie of the Year award,

but but but

now it's hackery?

lol, who didn't see this coming, sooner or later?

"When Obama said "we have contained them," it’s within a plainly defined scope: ISIS’s territorial ambitions in Iraq and Syria. This context is bolstered by the fact that Stephanopoulos asks Obama about the ground efforts in those two countries."

I told you so yesterday.

If you took the words, "out of context," from the english language; the dem party would collapse.
Politifack the left wing hack. I think it's fair to say Rhodes didn't change anyone's mind.

Aha. So politifact was the Holy Bible of factchecking when it gave Obama the Lie of the Year award,

but but but

now it's hackery?

Even a blind squirrel.............................................. Some lies are so blatant and provable even Politifact can't justify them.

Politifact has become a joke like any other site run by the left leaning hacks.

"When Obama said "we have contained them," it’s within a plainly defined scope: ISIS’s territorial ambitions in Iraq and Syria. This context is bolstered by the fact that Stephanopoulos asks Obama about the ground efforts in those two countries."

I told you so yesterday.

Too bad Obama didn't have a banner saying "Mission Accomplished" hanging behind him when he said that.

but but but

now it's hackery?

Him winning "lie of the year" from politifact just show had incredibly outrageous was his lie.

but but but

now it's hackery?

I pointed out to them after their endless Hillary lies campaign that on Poltifact Hillary has a better record than the leading every GOP candidate and huge margin over Trump and Carson.

Then it became hackery.

but but but

now it's hackery?

Him winning "lie of the year" from politifact just show had incredibly outrageous was his lie.

What he said was true for 97% of Americans. It belonged in Politifact's 'mostly true' category.

I told you so yesterday.

Too bad Obama didn't have a banner saying "Mission Accomplished" hanging behind him when he said that.

He never said the mission was accomplished in fact he made the opposite quite clear.

You people need to turn off the radio and learn to read.

but but but

now it's hackery?

Even a blind squirrel.............................................. Some lies are so blatant and provable even Politifact can't justify them.

Do you even know what containment means in the context the term was used?

but but but

now it's hackery?

What he said was true for 97% of Americans. It belonged in Politifact's 'mostly true' category.

Yet it is true but not because Obamacare made it true. There must be a reason he won "lie of the year." Or else the left wing should be the ones not ever quoting politifact again.

but but but

now it's hackery?

that's the one they got right. It was so bad they couldn't find a way to spin it, so they had to call it what they did. Anyone with any sense knows the puke lied in order to pass this on us. the same with Pelosi saying we had to pass the bill to see what was in it. That is so shady and total bs. Yet nobody called her out on it. so we have that pos on ours and our children's backs.

I told you so yesterday.

He never said the mission was accomplished in fact he made the opposite quite clear.

You people need to turn off the radio and learn to read.

Ah crap, I meant a banner saying "Containment Accomplished."

BTW, what did Bush actually say about the mission being accomplished?

Forum List

Back