Politifact Is a Joke

Are you one of those people who have accepted Politifact as a credible judge of people's credibility ? I'm not sure if I am one of those people or not. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in these threads is me using Politifact as a source for something. Well, from a couple of reviews I saw recently it looks bad for Politifact's own credibility.

Politifact is PolitiFALSE. Most recently, they claimed Rubio wasn't weak on immigration by pointing to his Gang of 8 bill having border security measures. How about the AMNESTY in that bill, Politifact ? They also made a false claim about Trump's keep Muslims out policy.

Despite FBI director James Comey saying Syrain refugees can't be vetted, Politifact said Syrian refugees CAN be vetted, and based this on 2 govt agencies that are set to do the supposed vetting ? HUH ???
Hey Politifact, if we get some 3rd grade 8 year olds to manage our nuclear power plants, will you say the nuclear power plants are going to be managed ? Dumb asses. If anybody's pants are on fire, it's Politifact.

Now they're saying they have 75 false statements made by Donald Trump. I wouldn't buy too much stock in that. In the meantime here's a list of Hillary boo boos >>>

UPDATED LINKS to HILLARY CLINTON’S (and Bill’s) LIES!

Let’s Be Friends

White House says Clinton did not heed e-mail policy

Unease at Clinton Foundation Over Finances and Ambitions

Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors

Hillary Clinton fired from Judiciary Committee Investigating Watergate

Many Clinton charity donors also got State Department awards under Hillary

Despite Hillary Clinton promise, charity did not disclose donors

For Clinton’s, speech income shows how their wealth is intertwined with charity

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

The Disastrous Clinton Post-Presidency

Do Hillary’s Fair-Pay Talking Points Apply to Her Own Family?

Clinton Foundation Quietly Revises Mexican Billionaire’s Donation

The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary’s Emails

Senate committee seeks email facts from Clinton’s tech company

Hilliary Servers Kept in Bathroom Closet of Loft Apartment

Hillary Clinton’s Computer Company Wasn’t Cleared for Classified Material

The Time Hillary Clinton Networked from a Funeral

Hillary Clinton’s Million Little Lies

Hillary Clinton Violated Law on Classified Material?

Show us which of the Trump lies weren't lies.

"Politifact Is a Joke"

No, most republicans are a joke; particularly those who whine about Politifact.
Too bad you post your feelings, without presenting any substnace. But it's OK. We need a laugh once in a while.

smiling%20people%2C%20for%20PT%20version%20of%20Conversa_0.jpg

That's why there is Breitbart and dozens of other sites who say what the Right wants to read.
I've read plenty of things on Breitbart and found them to be truthful and accurate. If you have an example of something they published which is otherwise, let's hear it.

For starters:
Editor Admits Breitbart Publishes Fake News

1. But Sonoma County sheriff's officials tell a much different story and have called the Breitbart report "completely false."
ICE Detainer Issued for Suspected Wine Country Arsonist in Sonoma Jail | Breitbart

Breitbart’s False, inflammatory claim about Calif. fires

Are you one of those people who have accepted Politifact as a credible judge of people's credibility ? I'm not sure if I am one of those people or not. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in these threads is me using Politifact as a source for something. Well, from a couple of reviews I saw recently it looks bad for Politifact's own credibility.

Politifact is PolitiFALSE. Most recently, they claimed Rubio wasn't weak on immigration by pointing to his Gang of 8 bill having border security measures. How about the AMNESTY in that bill, Politifact ? They also made a false claim about Trump's keep Muslims out policy.

Despite FBI director James Comey saying Syrain refugees can't be vetted, Politifact said Syrian refugees CAN be vetted, and based this on 2 govt agencies that are set to do the supposed vetting ? HUH ???
Hey Politifact, if we get some 3rd grade 8 year olds to manage our nuclear power plants, will you say the nuclear power plants are going to be managed ? Dumb asses. If anybody's pants are on fire, it's Politifact.

Now they're saying they have 75 false statements made by Donald Trump. I wouldn't buy too much stock in that. In the meantime here's a list of Hillary boo boos >>>

Let’s Be Friends

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

You just don't like them because they don't support your ingrained bias.

This is the joke comment of the week... The odd time I find Breitbait to be truthful, therefore they are credible...

You're comical allie of the Right wight... Who says the Right don't have a sense of humour..

You're a joke... You struggle with reality as it doesn't match the narrative going on in your mind... You probably need help. You live in a world of an alternative reality...
All you've done here is blabber hot air. No substance, So I'll challenge you too, since Political Junky didn't suffice.

If you have an example of something Breitbart published which is inaccurate, let's hear it.

For starters:
Editor Admits Breitbart Publishes Fake News

1. But Sonoma County sheriff's officials tell a much different story and have called the Breitbart report "completely false."
ICE Detainer Issued for Suspected Wine Country Arsonist in Sonoma Jail | Breitbart

Breitbart’s False, inflammatory claim about Calif. fires
1. Subjective opinion. Ho hum.

2. The Oct 17 report from Breitbart states this >> "Consistent with our subsequent coverage of the California wildfires, this story has been updated to clarify that Jesus Fabian Gonzales is not suspected of the recent Sonoma County fires that killed 40 residents."

And whether this charge by Politifact is right or wrong, Politifarce is hardly the one to talk about false reporting, since the have a horrible record when it comes to that.

It also might be noted that illegal aliens have indeed been accurately associated with starting wildfires in southwestern states, and are notorious for that.

Last edited:

Let’s Be Friends

All fact check operations are fake news.

"Politifact Is a Joke"

No, most republicans are a joke; particularly those who whine about Politifact.

You obviously never heard of the Poynter Institute for Media Studies WHICH owns the Tampa Bay Times (formerly St. Petersburg Times) which
is known in Florida as "Pravda West" i.e. communist supporters which OWNS Politifact

In fact if you go to this website: PolitiFact Bias
Latest: We've been tracking evidence of PolitiFact's look-the-other-way stance on Dem0crats' campaign rhetoric on race.
PolitiFact sees no need to issue a "Truth-O-Meter" rating when Democrats call President Trump a racist, for example.

You obviously never heard of the Poynter Institute for Media Studies WHICH owns the Tampa Bay Times (formerly St. Petersburg Times) which
is known in Florida as "Pravda West" i.e. communist supporters which OWNS Politifact

In fact if you go to this website: PolitiFact Bias
Latest: We've been tracking evidence of PolitiFact's look-the-other-way stance on Dem0crats' campaign rhetoric on race.
PolitiFact sees no need to issue a "Truth-O-Meter" rating when Democrats call President Trump a racist, for example.
Nor do they issue a Truth-O-meter rating or any kind of rating about Biden's RACIST American Rescue Plan, despite the ARP having been shot to pieces by the courts, over & over again.

Forum List

Back