• Govt

• Leaker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Spain-train-crash.gif

:rofl:
About time for you to sit down, OL
About time for you to grow up, TN
images
you are bitching about something and then why I explain it to you, you ignore it. I don't need to be told to "grow up" from a child that has yet to grasp reality.
Just because I don't agree that The World According to TN is true, doesn't mean I'm a child.
I see, so TN not agreeing with you means he is? you are a very strange old woman.
No his stupid meme and his insults are.
My "stupid meme" covered your post perfectly. It was derailment. Just like your posts.

About time for you to grow up, TN
images
you are bitching about something and then why I explain it to you, you ignore it. I don't need to be told to "grow up" from a child that has yet to grasp reality.
Just because I don't agree that The World According to TN is true, doesn't mean I'm a child.
I see, so TN not agreeing with you means he is? you are a very strange old woman.
My "stupid meme" covered your post perfectly. It was derailment. Just like your posts.
Okay, TN. You win buddy.

Okay, TN. You win buddy.
No. I don't "win" until you confront reality ;)

Okay, TN. You win buddy.
You're not a funny sparring partner who occasionally teaches me something anymore. You're saying things you know aren't true and you've stepped over the line enough.

It might be convenient for hate filled lefties to lump whistleblowers and leakers in the same category but there is a vast difference. A whistleblower usually comes forward openly with specific knowledge of alleged illegal activity. Leakers are usually politically motivated and sometimes mentally unbalanced cowards who can't win in an election but instead choose to undermine and embarrass their own government

Okay, TN. You win buddy.
You're not a funny sparring partner who occasionally teaches me something anymore. You're saying things you know aren't true and you've stepped over the line enough.
Truth? You asked a question, I noted what was in EMAILS, and you ignore it. When I call you out on it, you act like im the bad guy. If anyone has crossed a line, its you. You are being willfully ignorant and I never knew you would act like that.

Break the law. Get convicted. Do your time.

You could still be a person who did the right thing for the nation

Nuance. Try it.

Just because there are laws doesn't mean they are rightful laws. Any idiot can make a law it's a collective way of controlling the population and the sheep vote it in all the time. The bigger the Government the more freedom and rights we lose.

Democrats are to pathetic to understand that.

If leakers/whistleblowers leak info about how the govt is doing illegal shit, sometimes treasonous, to us and our friends, who is the real traitor? Is it better to be loyal to our big bloated bureaucracy or the American people?
Im not referring to leaks about military plans or anything like that. That isn't patriotic at all.

"
"President Trump is an outsider trying to drain the swamp," he said. "‎He is taking on the permanent class entrenched in our government in Washington — now they are fighting back and harming America in the process. They need to be held to account. Leakers of national security information must be prosecuted."

If leakers/whistleblowers leak info about how the govt is doing illegal shit, sometimes treasonous, to us and our friends, who is the real traitor? Is it better to be loyal to our big bloated bureaucracy or the American people?

Our government!

( Written by a bot for the government )

Seriously it is the government that is the traitor and not the individual that leaked the information. Too many partisan posters want to pretend their political party is beyond touch and can do no wrong and when caught they point their crooked little finger to the other side and tell everyone that the other side did it while not understanding it does not excuse their stupidity in life.

Oh well....
Damn right Bruce!
To partisan hacks, leakers are bad depending on who they leak about. Its sad.
You are still lumping the Wikileaks from the DNC/Hillary as "patriotic." But you're not partisan. Not at ALL.

Explain to me how Wikileaks was the one that was evil when the Emails clearly show the DNC to be the one at fault?

For me Wikileaks is not the problem but the Government that hides it way of making sure it get what it want through propaganda and manipulating the voter minds. More should be like Wikileaks and target all that are guilty of being treasonous no matter what political party they belong too.

Wikileaks just attacked one side and did it continuously... Where are the RNC Emails, Trump's Tax Returns, Trump's Business Affairs...

Wasn't really a fair playing field...

What we have at the end is a 'Reality' President who failing to learn on the job... The country is not been run by Trump but by the various hanger ons who hold the most influence that day... (Bannon, Kushner, Fox & Friends, Alex Jones....)

Trump is regularly contradicting himself and has only a passing relationship with honesty...

But this is still very early days... At the moment he is finding it hard to pass anything through a GOP Congress and Senate, but he will eventually... But the outcome of those laws will be deeply unpopular and at the moment look to favour the Rich over the Poor & Fiscal Responsibility...

And his Foreign Policy is a mess to say the least... Any first world leader will drop in the polls having a picture taken with him... That is reality, he is that unpopular worldwide.. I don't consider Turkey as really First World... Trump has brought the US from being the leader to being tolerated... EU/Japan will hopefully fill the vacuum instead of China and Russia

Nuance. Try it.

Just because there are laws doesn't mean they are rightful laws. Any idiot can make a law it's a collective way of controlling the population and the sheep vote it in all the time. The bigger the Government the more freedom and rights we lose.

Well Europe has bigger governments and higher freedom..

Nuance. Try it.

too

Is every Trombie too pathetic to learn that "to" and "too" have different meanings?

Forum List

Back