Poll: Americans don’t think gun control is important

only 4% polled are concerned about the gun control issue.

The poll said nothing of the kind, of course.

It said that 4% of Americans think Gun Control is the MOST IMPORTANT issue... and the rest think the Economy, or Immigration, or some other issue is the MOST important.

Nice try.

Only gun nuts would think it is the MOST IMPORTANT issue, other than the Sandy Hook community, where I gather the more vocal pro-gunners there are getting some nasty if legal in your face attention from community members.

It said that 4% of Americans think Gun Control is the MOST IMPORTANT issue... and the rest think the Economy, or Immigration, or some other issue is the MOST important.

Nice try.

Only gun nuts would think it is the MOST IMPORTANT issue,
other than the Sandy Hook community, where I gather the more vocal pro-gunners there are getting some nasty if legal in your face attention from community members.

They hear it on the radio and think it's true. Perfect example here.

Last edited:

Nice try.

Kind of shoots that 90 percent bullshit out the door. doesn't it?

Nice try.

Only gun nuts would think it is the MOST IMPORTANT issue, other than the Sandy Hook community, where I gather the more vocal pro-gunners there are getting some nasty if legal in your face attention from community members.

gun control laws are not important to those who know we already have too many.

Nice try.

other than the Sandy Hook community, where I gather the more vocal pro-gunners there are getting some nasty if legal in your face attention from community members.

What if we didn't hear it on the radio but read it for ourselves?

Nice try.

your girlfriend truthmatters thinks it is important.

you should talk to her and get your stories straight.

What if we didn't hear it on the radio but read it for ourselves?

Then it's just a coincidence that you're getting the story wrong in precisely the same way the right wing talk show hosts and right wing websites are.

I guess that would make sense.

Last edited:

Nice try.

How so? One could easily argue that, while 90% favor more inclusive background checks, only 4% feel that gun control is the most important issue facing the nation.

Nice try.

The 90% bullshit was in relation to support for background checks.
It's still up around there.

Nice try.

How so? One could easily argue that, while 90% favor more inclusive background checks, only 4% feel that gun control is the most important issue facing the nation.

One could easily say many things But smart people know we already way too many gun laws that do not work. No need to add too what we already have.

Nice try.

The 90% bullshit was in relation to support for background checks.
It's still up around there.

Not even close Smart people know that we already have background checks laws.

One could easily say many things But smart people know we already way too many gun laws that do not work. No need to add too what we already have.

I don't disagree. Any new laws with regard to gun control are useful only in controlling already law abiding citizens. I was just pointing out that one poll does not necessarily negate the other.

I don't disagree. Any new laws with regard to gun control are useful only in controlling already law abiding citizens. I was just pointing out that one poll does not necessarily negate the other.

OH I'm sure more than 50% wanted background checks but that 90% figure no way.

Forum List

Back