POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Serious poll. Serious thread. Very serious. Dead serious.

See Kari Lake's comments below. It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them, including never-Trump Republicans, Independents, Moderates, Lefties, are demonic, satanic and evil. I've been called all of them, multiple times.

Are you serious when you say that?

Please vote and comment.

It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them, including never-Trump Republicans, Independents, Moderates, Lefties, are demonic, satanic and evil. I've been called all of them, multiple times.

Please vote and comment.
How can evil fight itself?

1663365392472.png

See Kari Lake's comments below. It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them, including never-Trump Republicans, Independents, Moderates, Lefties, are demonic, satanic and evil. I've been called all of them, multiple times.

Please vote and comment.

What do you think the GOP is fighting?
In fact, what have they fought in the past?

Please vote and comment.

I would say that the democrat Reich is the greatest evil the world has seen since Hitler's Reich.

You've got to admit, you're pretty heinous.

Please vote and comment.

Shut up. You don't even believe evil exists.

Please vote and comment.

This is an equally serious poll

Is Mac1958 the pure evil repubs are fighting ?

Or just a fallen moderate who was lost in the fog till he found the Dems and became a radical?

Forum List

Back