POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
This thread should be a cautionary tale about the dangers of hardcore partisan ideology. The affliction distorts both perceptions and thought processes.

There are people walking around who really do put Trump on par with the man responsible for the deaths and torture and suffering of millions, inter-generational suffering, and the literal destruction of so much of Europe. In their minds, equating the two is perfectly reasonable. They are serious.

Like a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-carrying Westboro Baptist Church member protesting at the funeral of a soldier, they're True Believers. Don't let this happen to you.

Last edited:
There are people walking around who really do put Trump on par with the man responsible for the deaths and torture and suffering of millions, inter-generational suffering, and the literal destruction of so much of Europe. In their minds, equating the two is perfectly reasonable. They are serious.

It's been that way long before Prez Trump Mac.

Any government beyond reproach, lacking clarity and transparency , is ripe for fascism to creep in

Undertsanding this metric is by degree , not by default of equating any given pol or congress is key.

My Q back to any savvey enough to see signs & sympthons would be, just when did America turn the corner?

9/11 ?

Nixon?

JFK?

~S~

It's been that way long before Prez Trump Mac.

Any government beyond reproach, lacking clarity and transparency , is ripe for fascism to creep in

Undertsanding this metric is by degree , not by default of equating any given pol or congress is key.

My Q back to any savvey enough to see signs & sympthons would be, just when did America turn the corner?

9/11 ?

Nixon?

JFK?

~S~
I don't see a reasonable excuse to mock the suffering of millions for political advantage.

We have more than enough checks and balances to avoid the next Hitler.

This is madness. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

The very instant someone goes Hitler, I will only give a troll response.
I save my thought out responses for those that take the time to post their own thoughts...not cheap soundbites.
Perhaps you don't know the exact definition of "nazi"

My answer is a bored mumbled "no"

This thread should be a cautionary tale about the dangers of hardcore partisan ideology. The affliction distorts both perceptions and thought processes.

Like a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-carrying Westboro Baptist Church member protesting at the funeral of a soldier, they're True Believers. Don't let this happen to you.
Nearly all these kooky partisans would never act violently against their political opponents. It is the exception rather than the rule, that some nut job takes a gun and shoots politicians on a ball field.

We can only hope the violent rhetoric stops, though I see no evidence of it stopping. It appears to be increasing. The MSM has effectively inflamed millions of Americans with the over-the-top hate for Trump. At least on the right with their crazed hatred of Obama, it wasn't promoted on TV news every night or in newspapers every day, as it is now being done by the Left.

Nearly all these kooky partisans would never act violently against their political opponents. It is the exception rather than the rule, that some nut job takes a gun and shoots politicians on a ball field.

We can only hope the violent rhetoric stops, though I see no evidence of it stopping. It appears to be increasing. The MSM has effectively inflamed millions of Americans with the over-the-top hate for Trump. At least on the right with their crazed hatred of Obama, it wasn't promoted on TV news every night or in newspapers every day, as it is now being done by the Left.

The media hasn't inflamed the hate for trump. Trump has. The media just reported what he said and did.

Serious question.

I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.

Please vote and comment, thanks.

Mac,

I said yes but can I qualify... I don't think Trump is a NAZI or even overtly racist but he surrounds himself with them.

Trump doesn't work, he doesn't read or research his own thoughts, he gets them from the people he talks to. Look at just over 15 years ago, all liberal views, because he talked to liberals in NYC.

Trump was never going to be the flavour of high flying NYC especially when the Clintons moved in and NYC took a softer tone in the late 90s. Trump was too immature for the ballet or opera and he resents them for it...

So he surrounds himself yes men and hanger ons... Then came the dark side, Rodger Stone and Co.. They are smart enough and read and they told trump what to think... Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, Women....

Today the guy pushing that more than anyone is Steve Miller. He is especially evil NAZI who has Trump's ear... If the Democrats want a friendlier Trump they could go for him, small problem is who would replace him... But all things being equal go for him...

How? Belittle Trump and say Miller is running the show... First award Miller a praise in the right media and say that he is the true hero of the white house... The Conservatives hate that pond scum as much as Liberals... Keep saying that Miller is really the one in charge... Don't insult Trump, just don't talk about him, Trump is insignificant...

The media hasn't inflamed the hate for trump. Trump has. The media just reported what he said and did.
oh please!

Partisans...ugh! They don't even know they are partisan. LMFAO!

oh please!

Partisans...ugh! They don't even know they are partisan. LMFAO!
It's one of the primary symptoms of the affliction.

Its not a serious question and it shows a profound ignorance of history.
What does history have to do with people's current opinions?
Calling Trump and his supporters Nazi's is ignoring history.
It is using history to identify a developing danger to this country.
Bullshit its an ignorance of history and an attempt to shut down those who don't think like you do.

Nazi = bad
Anyone you don't agree with = Nazi
Anyone you don't agree with = bad
Whatever i want therefore = good

Or to put it another way: "Stop thinking, i'll think for you. He want bad, me want good, you good, you vote me, you good not bad."

Its not a serious question and it shows a profound ignorance of history.
What does history have to do with people's current opinions?
Calling Trump and his supporters Nazi's is ignoring history.
It is using history to identify a developing danger to this country.
Bullshit its an ignorance of history and an attempt to shut down those who don't think like you do.

Funny chit Trumpette.

There are lots of files online that lists the similarities between what Hitler did & what Trump is doing. What he did to rise to power is the same path El Dumpster is trying to take. Rile up hate toward a group of people, paint the free press as fake news, constantly lie to denigrate your opposition, etc etc etc

Nazi = bad
Anyone you don't agree with = Nazi
Anyone you don't agree with = bad
Whatever i want therefore = good

Or to put it another way: "Stop thinking, i'll think for you. He want bad, me want good, you good, you vote me, you good not bad."

Same argument used by those caught making racist posts.

This is not agreeing or disagreeing with politics. This is about your support for a proven fraud, business cheat, liar who just punished little children in order to get funding for his stupid wall.

Forum List

Back