🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Black Woman VP pick will boost Sleepy Joe Biden...will he pick Sassy Stacey Abrams or Krazy Kamala Harris?

My thought is he will pick Kamala cause she’s pretty and easy.

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
America are you ready to be a heart beat away from

sassy.jpg

I avoid black women who work customer service...let alone run my nation.

No...gonna have to vote no on this one.

I am guessing a transsexual communist Muslim black, with Indian background.

• Funny
Not that there's anything wrong with a woman as a vice president, but the putz did back himself into that corner at the debate.

Joe should learn to stop and think before he speaks.

The DNC is going to pick Hilary Clinton to be Joe Demento's running mate. It's not his choice. Since Joe is quite obviously suffering from vascular dementia he is incapable of performing the duties of the presidency and would be quickly removed from office via the 25th amendment. This is the DNC's likely plan to install Clinton as president.

The Left loves Stacey Abrams, but it's hard to imagine Biden betting his candidacy on a former state representative who not only failed to win her only statewide election, but also allied with his former foe, Mike Bloomberg.

• Love
Joe is so unqualified it won't matter who his running mate is....no one wants Joe....can you imagine this virus crisis with China Joe in charge?....

He will go with Obama's pick.

I listened to Joe one time saying his VP pick would be a black woman but weeks later I listened and watched Joe saying it would be a woman---no mention of color. Still, he did back himself into a corner. Barry will be doin' the pickin'. Quid pro quo for the endorsement.

Regardless, the ticket will be a major FAIL! There isn't a leader with any skill set on the left.

Trump/Pence 2020 :yes_text12:

We saw how much support Harris got from black voters during the primaries. Stacy Abrams might fit well with Biden she still thinks she won the Georgia Governors Race and at one time not that long ago Biden thought he was running for the Senate.

Forum List

Back