🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Can you tell which one of these two women is Chelsea Clinton, and which one is Rebecca Hubbell?

One of the two women pictured below is Chelsea Clinton. The other one is Rebecca Hubbell, daughter of Webster Hubble, who was Hillary Clinton’s law partner in the late 1970s. Chelsea was born in 1980. I’m not sure which picture is Chelsea and which is Rebecca.

which-one-is-chelsea-clinton-and-which-one-is-rebecca-hubbell.jpg

While I'd enjoy nothing more than abetting the collection of dirt on the Clintons, I for one can clearly see Bill's facial features in Chelsea's visage. It's been quite a while but I met Slick Willy at a campaign rally in his hometown before he was POTUS. I haven't forgotten a single feature of the man's face.
r/Colorization - A Young Bill Clinton

One of the two women pictured below is Chelsea Clinton. The other one is Rebecca Hubbell, daughter of Webster Hubble, who was Hillary Clinton’s law partner in the late 1970s. Chelsea was born in 1980. I’m not sure which picture is Chelsea and which is Rebecca.

Aw, the ole Webb Hubbell/Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory rears its ugly head again. Poster must be having a really slow night.

1592014927959.png

Last edited:

Aw, the ole Webb Hubbell/Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory rears its ugly head again. Poster must be having a really slow night.

View attachment 349551
Progs do no wrong. prog control of 95% of the media/entertainment complex agree.

Forum List

Back