Poll ... Do you trust the United States government?

Those who still believe the right and left still exist are living in the matrix. Its just there to make you think you have a choice. They pick the choices for us. lol.

I've been saying that for years. Different sides of the same coin. Smoke and mirrors.

Do I trust the government? Nope....

I used to be a strong believer in republicans being the better choice. And while I still believe they are the lesser of two evils recent events in my life made it clear that you cant trust the left or the right.
And since the left and right are controlled by big business I dont see how you can trust them either.
The whole thing is based on the lie that we have a choice. When we really dont.
So how the hell can you trust when the whole system is based on a lie?

I hear that a lot. "The lesser of the evils. Thats just a cop-out. Grow some BA11s

In comparison to most of the governments in the world, the US government is probably the best policed, has the most checks and least corruption.

They are relatively trustworthy.

Your right. GMOs are good for you. Fluoride water is great and there is no drone program. lol. You are a bad wolf. Your a boot licker of the NWO>

Your right. GMOs are good for you. Fluoride water is great and there is no drone program. lol. You are a bad wolf. Your a boot licker of the NWO>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY]Dr. Strangelove - Precious Bodily Fluids - YouTube[/ame]

I hear that a lot. "The lesser of the evils. Thats just a cop-out. Grow some BA11s

What the fuck did I just say? You can rest assured that I have every reason to distrust all three sides.
And you better hope you never have to come to the conclusion the way I did. You wont like it trust me.
So go tell someone else to "grow some balls" bitch.

What the fuck did I just say? You can rest assured that I have every reason to distrust all three sides.
And you better hope you never have to come to the conclusion the way I did. You wont like it trust me.

Did I quote you like this? No. beeoch.

Your intent was clear. Now go find someone else to try and convince,you're preaching to the choir here.
But here's a helpful hint. Dont piss off of the people who agree with you by saying they have no balls,it's somewhat counter productive dont you think?

I used to be a strong believer in republicans being the better choice. And while I still believe they are the lesser of two evils recent events in my life made it clear that you cant trust the left or the right.
And since the left and right are controlled by big business I dont see how you can trust them either.

With the MINOR exception of the fact that I find the DEMS policies marginally better on some fronts than the GOP's?

You and I are basically on the same page.

This nation has become mostly a Shamocracy that is evolving rapidly into a police state characterized by a very strong CLASS system.

Your intent was clear. Now go find someone else to try and convince,you're preaching to the choir here.
But here's a helpful hint. Dont piss off of the people who agree with you by saying they have no balls,it's somewhat counter productive dont you think?

Go play tetris

In comparison to most of the governments in the world, the US government is probably the best policed, has the most checks and least corruption.

They are relatively trustworthy.

:lmao:

It's a relatively trustworthy organized crime.

With the MINOR exception of the fact that I find the DEMS policies marginally better on some fronts than the GOP's?

You and I are basically on the same page.

This nation has become mostly a Shamocracy that is evolving rapidly into a police state characterized by a very strong CLASS system.

Yep. And if more people dont pull their collective heads out of their ass,I believe we are in big trouble.
I started paying attention to politics during the first Gulf war. And in this short period I have drastically changed my view of politics in general. To tell you the truth I dont see how anyone who has payed attention for any length of time wouldnt come to the same conclusion........meet the new boss,same as the old boss.

Forum List

Back