POLL: Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton: Who You Got?...

Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton

• Total voters

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I know it's a little early, but it looks like this will be the matchup in November. From everything i'm reading, Hillary Clinton will be the big favorite over Trump. But what say you all here at USMB?

Last edited:
By Rmuse on Tue, Mar 1st, 2016 at 11:09 am

Super Tuesday Could Doom The GOP As Poll Shows Both Clinton And Sanders Smoking Trump
A new CNN/ORC Poll has shows how big of a hole Republicans could be digging for themselves as both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders would easily beat Donald Trump.…

Yeah, most sources do have Hillary Clinton the big favorite going in. But it's early.

What to watch for in a Trump vs. Clinton showdown (TPM, Mar. 2, 2016)

. . . Trump has threatened to deport 11 million immigrants living in the country illegally, when he is elected president. If Mitt Romney's comment that immigrants should "self-deport" mobilized a record 11.2 million Hispanic voters in 2012 and left him with an abysmal 27 percent share of the Latino vote, promises of a "beautiful" border wall and mass deportation could lead to a spike in Latino voter turnout that reflects as much a movement against Trump as one for Clinton. While a record number of Latino voters came out to the polls in 2012, there were still 12 million more eligible Hispanic voters that chose not to come out and cast ballots that year.

Only 48 percent of eligible Latino voters came out to vote in 2012. And, the number of eligible Latino voters between 2012 and 2016 is estimated to have grown by about 4 million people. That is all to say there is a huge potential for Clinton to maximize Latino voter turnout in November.

And that does not even begin to account for Clinton's advantage with eligible black voters who have grown by 6 percent since 2012, according to an analysis by Pew. Black voters show up at the polls at much higher rates than Latino voters and have shown they are enthusiastic about supporting Clinton.

The share of the minority vote is expected to be the largest in history, Pew predicts – a numbers advantage for Democrats regardless of if Trump was the nominee– but Trump's bombastic message and crude delivery could also motivate minority voters to come out in even bigger numbers against him. . . .

Gary Johnson

Choosing between Trump and Clinton is like choosing between Gambino and Bonanno and only somebody with absolutely no conscience, principles and integrity would willingly involve themselves in that choice.

Wake me up after you RepubliCrat dickheads get done fucking up the country worse than it already is.

Gary Johnson

Choosing between Trump and Clinton is like choosing between Gambino and Bonanno and only somebody with absolutely no conscience, principles and integrity would willingly involve themselves in that choice.

Wake me up after you RepubliCrat dickheads get done fucking up the country worse than it already is.

Can't disagree too much with that sentiment. However, i do feel Trump upsets the order a bit. The NWO Global Elites definitely prefer Clinton. She represents all of their beliefs and goals. And that'll be reflected in most of the Big Corporate Bank money going to her. They want a weaker America and a stronger World Government. They want the American Constitution to go away. A Big Government Globalist Democrat or another Bush, will help get that done.

The only other choices for the NWO crowd would have been Rubio or Bush. But Bush and Clinton were obviously their first choices. They're not all that into Trump. He kinda goes his own way. And that makes them very nervous. I guess that's why i prefer Trump over Clinton. I'm ready for a wildcard. That's just how i feel anyway. But Clinton is the clear favorite going in. It'll be a monumental struggle for any Republican to beat Clinton and all her Global Elite Big Bank cash. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Super Tuesday Could Doom The GOP As Poll Shows Both Clinton And Sanders Smoking Trump
A new CNN/ORC Poll has shows how big of a hole Republicans could be digging for themselves as both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders would easily beat Donald Trump.…

Here is the thing about "most polls" taken right now... We're still in a primary battle between numerous candidates on the Republican side and only two on the Democrat side. Anyone who is currently fighting for and supporting a candidate is a little reluctant to say they are going to vote for the person opposing their candidate at this time. It's just human nature and basic human psychology.

If the situation were reversed and the Democrats had 4-5 candidates in the race and Republicans were down to 2... the poll results would be flip-flopped. It doesn't mean anything right now except that people are really committed to their candidate and aren't ready to accept someone else. After the primaries and we know who is actually running for president, that's when these polls will mean something more.

If "everything you read" indicates HRC would be a "big favorite," you need to expand your reading scope.

As for the conclusions drawn above about minorities, it's a crap shoot. They vote (generally) like lemmings, but won't come out if, for example, it's raining on election day. This is why Democrats are so keen to promote absentee ballots - it's easy to cheat, and they don't depend on unpredictable November weather.

Nevertheless, the key to this election will not be "Blacks" or "Hispanics," but rather, working-class White People. If they can be mobilized, their numbers will overwhelm the teat-sucking minorities who flock to the Democrat candidate, no matter how repulsive. Everything Trump says is geared to mobilize working-class white people. It may be offensive to those with delicate sensitivities, but to the guys down at the pool hall, Trump is saying EXACTLY what they want to hear. Make America great again. Get rid of the illegals. Build a wall. And so on.

What I think is interesting is that 6-12 months ago, the Democrats in Washington were willing to bet their cushy government pensions on HRC being the next President, but now...

...they are apoplectic about the possibility that Scalia's replacement will be nominated by the "next President."

Guess they are no longer so sure that it will be Hildebeast.

Don't bet the farm.

Here is the thing about "most polls" taken right now... We're still in a primary battle between numerous candidates on the Republican side and only two on the Democrat side. Anyone who is currently fighting for and supporting a candidate is a little reluctant to say they are going to vote for the person opposing their candidate at this time. It's just human nature and basic human psychology.

If the situation were reversed and the Democrats had 4-5 candidates in the race and Republicans were down to 2... the poll results would be flip-flopped. It doesn't mean anything right now except that people are really committed to their candidate and aren't ready to accept someone else. After the primaries and we know who is actually running for president, that's when these polls will mean something more.

there is a primary race on the democrat side? Hmmm when did that happen?

Good point. It is only March. I'm just gauging what USMB folks are thinking at this point in the process.

I know it's a little early, but it looks like this will be the matchup in November. From everything i'm reading, Hillary Clinton wil be the big favorite over Trump. But what say you all here at USMB?
I say what I have always said. If the retards are dumb enough to nominate Donald Trump, they deserve Hillary Clinton as their President. Just like they deserved Barack Obama.

The choices are poor, but the decision is easy. Trump.

Anyone who votes for lying corrupt criminal, can't be too smart.

I know it's a little early, but it looks like this will be the matchup in November. From everything i'm reading, Hillary Clinton will be the big favorite over Trump. But what say you all here at USMB?

yeah as you know we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are SELECTED for us by the elite and whoever they want in gets elected. I agree with you that it will come down between Hellery and Trump with Hill being the newly selected POTUS by them. If I had my choice of the two,I would rather it be Trump even though I dont trust him but it will be Helleray the fact Hellery is a mass murderer. she is the one they want in..

The choices are poor, but the decision is easy. Trump.

Anyone who votes for lying corrupt criminal, can't be too smart.
yeah like i said i dont trust Trump but rather have him over the criminal and murderer HELLERY any day of the year.

Unless something new comes out we are not aware of, Trump is going to win this going away if it is only 2 candidates, him V Hilly/Bernie. Left doesn't want to hear it, but all fingers point to that except for the very early polls, which have already been explained quite well.

yeah as you know we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are SELECTED for us by the elite and whoever they want in gets elected. I agree with you that it will come down between Hellery and Trump with Hill being the newly selected POTUS by them. If I had my choice of the two,I would rather it be Trump even though I dont trust him but it will be Helleray the fact Hellery is a mass murderer. she is the one they want in..

Obviously the NWO Global Elite #1 choice. It was either her or Jeb Bush.

Forum List

Back