Poll. How many people would like to see Nikki Haley and Tulsi gabbard as a running team

And oh my god do I love this video clip like Saturday Night Live

If Haley runs in the gop primary she will have a better than even chance to win.....She checks far too many boxes for blue-burb housefraus and they will cross party lines and vote for her in droves. She's a real danger in open primary states.

As far as Gabbard.....You never mix tickets with a dem. Forget that lunacy.

It's a fair question when we ask the same of you

I'm pretty sure the how to revert back to what were your parents how are you raised
I hate Trump (though I did vote for him in 2020)
It's a fair question when we ask the same of you

I'm pretty sure the how to revert back to what were your parents how are you raised
I hate Trump even though I voted for him in 2020. Certain my parents would've hated him too.

I know Nancy Pelosi wanted jail time for not buying Obamacare...

Nobody tells Americans what they can f****** buy or Not buy

AR-15 assault rifles are a good example
Once again you show that you have shit for brains. The AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle.

Once again you show that you have shit for brains. The AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle.
Show me otherwise...

When the f did u turn mean... ?

Ar doesn't stand for assault rifle for earthlings... you r right

We are on the same side and they go I think

All the ex military and cops ex cops are all just a file away from fully automatic

They're fair weather liberal friends May plan on joining them when people are tearing and loaves of bread and half at the local Quick Mart

Once again the Democrat Party is a failure it's like Braxton jumping off about sinking ship so y'all better sharpen your pencils before the next election

Last edited:
I hate Trump (though I did vote for him in 2020)

I hate Trump even though I voted for him in 2020. Certain my parents would've hated him too.
Do you have any plans to vote next time for people you hate. ??

I would do anything to see Nikki Haley become president I think she will make a great vice-president running mate for Donald Trump I hope and out early

I don't care about influencing anybody here I just want to know what this body political thinks
Is this some sort of fantasy…

Forum List

Back