Poll: If you could send, a message back in time telling the people of Germany, not to let Hitler take away their guns, would you?

If you could send a message back in time, saying that would you?

• Total voters
Close to 100 Cubans, you stupid commie faggot. Go wear a Che Guevara shirt around them and watch what happens, motherfucker! They'll beat you fuckin' silly. You'll swear there's bricks in them big old purses the women have.

Why would I wear a Che Guevara shirt?

Who is being silenced in America? Even on US message board you have rules. Perhaps these people should invest in their own website... Do you think Truth Social will kick you off?
Everybody that knows the 2020 election was cheated and that Hunter Biden is a crackhead whoremonger.

I had damn near his entire hard drive downloaded on the OS I lost. It was uploaded by a Hong Kong billionaire on his site. The thing moves fast.

One guy explained he wouldn’t because nobody would believe him, but I don’t know the reasoning for the other four. One leftist on this forum said the Jews deserved what they got In another thread, so I would guess he would have voted no.

i wish the poll identified the voters. Because while the left has turned the country upside-down over non-existent “systemic racism,” antisemitism is at its highest point since the 1920s, and going higher.

Oh. Those Jewish babies? The children? The old people?

I'm not even Jewish and it makes my blood boil. I'm sorry you have to read that. It's ugly to the core--it's from the depths of Hell

I don't know anyone who is far left. The Democrats have a small fringe group that are annoying far left, but most appear to be moderates and centrists. Do you want to cut social security and do away with same sex marriage?
7530.jpg

My parents‘ neighbors from China. They have told me that what they escaped decades ago is now found right here in America, and they are sick over it.

Are they old enough to remember what China was like BEFORE the communists took over? Warlords, Foreign invasions, massive opium addiction.

Are they specific about how the US is becoming like Red China?
Do they still call it "Red China"? I thought that went out in the 1970's when we stopped pretending that Taiwan was China.

One guy explained he wouldn’t because nobody would believe him, but I don’t know the reasoning for the other four. One leftist on this forum said the Jews deserved what they got In another thread, so I would guess he would have voted no.

i wish the poll identified the voters. Because while the left has turned the country upside-down over non-existent “systemic racism,” antisemitism is at its highest point since the 1920s, and going higher.

Highest antisemitism since 1920? Where is that happening? Kanye West has mental health problems.. Fuentes is seeking celebrity. Who set the standard for these crackpot blabbermouths? Who supports Alex Jones' vicious lies? Who has turned the office of the president into a chaotic shock jock show?

Who is being silenced in America? Even on US message board you have rules. Perhaps these people should invest in their own website... Do you think Truth Social will kick you off?
Who is being silenced?! Are you kidding me? The government worked with Twitter to silence people who wrote about Hunter’s laptop, and Twitter further deleted or banned posts and people who expressed the conservative viewpoint.

I can’t believe you are so ignorant as to not know what’s going on, but then demonstrates the problem. Most of the media isn’t reporting it. They decided it’s better for Democrats if you don’t know.

Actually the poll does identify the voters. :oops:

I'm not even Jewish and it makes my blood boil. I'm sorry you have to read that. It's ugly to the core--it's from the depths of Hell

Um, did Japanese Babies and Old people deserve to be incinerated at Hiroshima? War is awful. Lots of bad stuff happens.

Oh, and no one said what Lisa claims they said, but that's neither her nor there.

Who is being silenced?! Are you kidding me? The government worked with Twitter to silence people who wrote about Hunter’s laptop, and Twitter further deleted or banned posts and people who expressed the conservative viewpoint.

I can’t believe you are so ignorant as to not know what’s going on, but then demonstrates the problem. Most of the media isn’t reporting it. They decided it’s better for Democrats if you don’t know.
I was banned from Twitter for posting Hunter laptop memes.

I had worse on another site. Someone sent me a DM saying he was sorry that Hitler didn’t finish the job.

Um, did Japanese Babies and Old people deserve to be incinerated at Hiroshima? War is awful. Lots of bad stuff happens.

Oh, and no one said what Lisa claims they said, but that's neither her nor there.
What about Deez Nutz?!

Um, even Fox News and the Wall Street Journal refused to report on the fake laptop. Because they knew it was fake news.

Actually, the real problem is that there is too much misinformation out there, not that there is a lack of information.

See, used to be, journalism used to make an effort to get it right. Not perfect, to be sure, but they knew if they got sued for libel or slander, there would be consequences.

But now any idiot in his mother's basement can post shit like "Sandy Hook was a Hoax and the parents are crisis actors", and they get all sort of credibility that they don't deserve.

I was banned from Twitter for posting Hunter laptop memes.
Sorry to hear that. I was banned from two other sites for expressing the conservative position. One of them was because I explained how Bernie Sander’s “plan” to tax rich people to pay for college educations didn’t work from a mathematical analysis. (Basically, too many college students…too few rich people.) The comment was deleted, and when I asked a mod why, I was banned.

Forum List

Back