Poll - Is Harris/Walz the Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket?

Is the Harris/Walz ticket really Chicken/Chickenhawk?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Let me ask Henery Hawk or Foghorn first

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
There you have it. Kamala is too chicken to hold press conferences or serious interviews that do not give her the questions beforehand.

And Walz is indisputably chickenhawk.

The Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket

Bone spurs?
R.6c18cbb82118566476617f08164504ce

I tell you I am a brave combat veteran....

f you’re going to criticise someone for a lack of service

The criticism is not that Walz "did not serve." The criticism of Walz is the crime of STOLEN VALOR by LYING about whether or not he was in combat in Iraq. He said he was. He wasn't. His unit thinks he is a TOTAL COWARD.

Add to that Walz supported massive warmongering in Iraq, Ukraine, Afghan, Gaza and the like and he gets convicted of being a chickenhawk.

But lie you will, since that's all your side has...

Last edited:
There you have it. Kamala is too chicken to hold press conferences or serious interviews that do not give her the questions beforehand.

And Walz is indisputably chickenhawk.

The Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket
Is tRump Vance the furniture and child molester ticket?

Illiterate Liberal Language Lords

Inability to understand terms from the "Educated Party," indicating that they had no more right to be in college than to be on the college football team, which is based on talent. Trump can't be a Chickenhawk, because he was never a hawk about Vietnam.

Nor is he any sort of warmonger.

The warmongers hated him for withdrawing from Syria.

Unaffiliated with either party. The issues that matter to me the most are MMIW, ICWA, and spreading awareness about Native American issues.

How do you feel about what happened to the natives on the island of Maui??

Can you be more specific?

The official explanation of a "fire" caused by global "warming" is complete bull. These people were deliberately murdered, and the people who murdered them knew Chris Wray would lie about it.

This is, point blank, the Biden Administration murdering native Hawaiians to push them off land Bill Gates wants to buy.

The official explanation of a "fire" caused by global "warming" is complete bull. These people were deliberately murdered, and the people who murdered them knew Chris Wray would lie about it.

This is, point blank, the Biden Administration murdering native Hawaiians to push them off land Bill Gates wants to buy.
Given the history of this government’s treatment of Natives in the history of this country, it comes as no surprise whatsoever.
The government wanting Native land is as old as this country is.

Forum List

Back