Poll: Is Obama a "total pussy" per Fox contributor?

Is Obama a "total pussy"?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I like total pussies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I live with two pussies that climb up on my chest and purr all the time, and would not want President Obama on my chest purring nor his wife either.

Now with that being written I will state I do not consider President Obama as a pussy or the " C " word that describe a pussy but instead would use Idealist and Naive while also adding possible Charlatan but not a pussy.

It's more than him being a pussy. Obama is a slick, intelligent shill for foreign interests that would like to see America moved out of the way. He is doing everything he can to accomplish that.

I live with two pussies that climb up on my chest and purr all the time, and would not want President Obama on my chest purring nor his wife either.

Now with that being written I will state I do not consider President Obama as a pussy or the " C " word that describe a pussy but instead would use Idealist and Naive while also adding possible Charlatan but not a pussy.
think I disagree , I think that things are going badly for the USA exactly as mrobama has planned Bruce .

think I disagree , I think that things are going badly for the USA exactly as mrobama has planned Bruce .

Well then that does not make him a Pussy but just a typical politician...

Yup, and a ruthless war mongering dictator. Depending on what bought off a-hole Pub pundit/pol is talking, and what time of day. Very infotaining, chumps.

Some old retired men do love war, and love to send young men to die for another worthless war. I suppose he wants another Iraq.

Well then that does not make him a Pussy but just a typical politician...
another little disagree , I don't think that past presidents have TRIED to destroy the USA Bruce .

The delusional in chief just want's to be one of the boys, get along at any price. To think I thought Carter was a brainless, spineless, fool, this clown takes the cake.

Forum List

Back