Poll: Majority of Americans side with LGBT rights over ‘religious freedom’

"Christians are too easy a target to pass up.."

If only Christians had more than 90% control of the US Congress...

If only...

Do you actually believe that people like Nazi Pelosi and Harry Reid are Christians?
"Nazi Pelosi" -- There's some real Christianity there. Comparing her to genocidal maniacs.
I'm not fond of her, but to call her a Nazi -- well, this is where people decide how flipped out you are, finger boy.

I also will not be the one to say she - as a Catholic, is not a Christian.

LOL What a loon.

If only...

Do you actually believe that people like Nazi Pelosi and Harry Reid are Christians?
"Nazi Pelosi" -- There's some real Christianity there. Comparing her to genocidal maniacs.
I'm not fond of her, but to call her a Nazi -- well, this is where people decide how flipped out you are, finger boy.

Nor the Mormon, Harry Reid.

Some real judgement going on there. When did you get to decide who the"real" Christians are?

I got to decide the first time turds like you got to decide what who were the "real conservatives" and the "real libertarians" are.

Pelosi is a Nazi. The Nazis would agree with every policy she endorses. She's even anti-Semitic. The same goes for Harry Reid.

Neither have demonstrated they are Christians. I'll be they haven't been in church since they were of legal age.

You are delusional. Seriously. ...

Said the guy famous for telling us "not enough people talk about the *good* aspects of slavery..."

You're the numskull that tried to tells Ft Sumter isn't part of South Carolina.
still can't get over how beat you were on that, eh?

You lie as well. What was said was - and legal documents and deeds prove it -- All title and claims of Fort Sumter was ceded to the US Government in 1836. Federal property.

Deal with your losses like a man, little one.

If only...

LOL What a loon.
Oh? You're another one that gets to decide who are the "real" Christians?

Or is it you think all Catholics are not Christians?

If only...

LOL What a loon.
Oh? You're another one that gets to decide who are the real Christians?

Who did Christ tell He was going to build his Church on...then tell me who the first Pope was. Run along ya little know nothing

If only...

Some real judgement going on there. When did you get to decide who the"real" Christians are?

I got to decide the first time turds like you got to decide what who were the "real conservatives" and the "real libertarians" are.

Pelosi is a Nazi. The Nazis would agree with every policy she endorses. She's even anti-Semitic. The same goes for Harry Reid.

Neither have demonstrated they are Christians. I'll be they haven't been in church since they were of legal age.

Bripat: "I got to decide the first time turds like you got to decide what who were the "real conservatives" and the "real libertarians" are.

Neither have demonstrated they are Christians. I'll be they haven't been in church since they were of legal age."

I'll just let this stand here on its own.

Said the guy famous for telling us "not enough people talk about the *good* aspects of slavery..."

You lie as well. What was said was - and legal documents and deeds prove it -- All title and claims of Fort Sumter was ceded to the US Government in 1836. Federal property.

No one claimed it wasn't federal property.

So answer the question: is Ft Sumter part of South Carolina or not?

If only...

Bripat: "I got to decide the first time turds like you got to decide what who were the "real conservatives" and the "real libertarians" are.

Neither have demonstrated they are Christians. I'll be they haven't been in church since they were of legal age."

I'll just let this stand here on its own.

Then why did you bother responding to it?

I'm happy to let it stand on its own.

LMAO Of course Ft Sumter is in South Carolina. I've been there and yep we were in SC

If only...

LOL What a loon.

Who did Christ tell He was going to build his Church on...then tell me who the first Pope was. Run along ya little know nothing
Your post makes no sense.

I asked if you thought Catholics were real Christians. I think they are.

You post implied one of the two options when you ad hommed me by calling me a loon.

I guess the other one is the case: You get to decide who is a "real" Christian,. and even though Pelosi is a Catholic...she's not? Is that it?

LMAO Of course Ft Sumter is in South Carolina. I've been there and yep we were in SC
Bripat lied. No one said Ft. Sumter wasn't in SC. He can't accept the documents that state SC ceded all rights to it to the US Government in 1836.

The Fort was a Federal installation. US Military property. Get it?

LOL What a loon.

You post implied one of the two options when you ad hommed me by calling me a loon.

I guess the other one is the case: You get to decide who is a "real" Christian,. and even though Pelosi is a Catholic...she's not? Is that it?

Catholics are the original Christians, all the others are johnny come lately.

I have no idea what Pelosi is in her heart, she supports abortion and the Church discussed denying her Communion over that stance but it never came to pass

That's a fact that paperview just can't weasel-word his way around.

LOL What a loon.

Catholics are the original Christians, all the others are johnny come lately.

I have no idea what Pelosi is in her heart, she supports abortion and the Church discussed denying her Communion over that stance but it never came to pass

Laura and Barbara Bush are pro-Choice too. FTR.

Bripat lied. No one said Ft. Sumter wasn't in SC. He can't accept the documents that state SC ceded all rights to it to the US Government in 1836.

They ceded the property rights to it. It still remained part of South Carolina, just as it does to this very day.

Tell us something: is Annapolis naval base part of Maryland? Is West Point part of New York?

Of course you said exactly that. You claim Lincoln was not trespassing on the territory of South Carolina when it refused to vacate the fort. That couldn't be possible unless it wasn't part of South Carolina.

It's federal "property," not federal territory. The federal government had no more right to station troops there in 1861 than it has the right to station troops in Japan or Germany.

Last edited:

They ceded the property rights to it. It still remained part of South Carolina, just as it does to this very day.

Tell us something: is Annapolis naval base part of Maryland? Is West Point part of New York?
I'm not getting dragged into another Civil War discussion with finger boy in a LGTB thread.

If anyone wants to see what was said, and how badly the neo-confederate Bripat was crushed, they can do search on my name with the keyword = Sumter.

Poll Majority of Americans side with LGBT rights over religious freedom LGBTQ Nation

A new national poll finds that a majority of Americans believe businesses should not be allowed to refuse services based on their religious beliefs, suggesting a split over the issue between voters and some of the politicians who represent them.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll released Thursday also found that 52 percent of Americans support allowing same-sex couples to marry, far more than the 32 percent who oppose it.

The poll found solid opposition to allowing businesses to refuse services or refuse to hire people or groups based on religious beliefs.

Fifty-four percent said it was wrong for businesses to refuse services, while 28 percent said they should have that right. And 55 percent said businesses should not have the right to refuse to hire certain people or groups based on the employer’s religious beliefs, while 27 percent said businesses should have the right.

Looks like the American people disagree with the religious right (who have, after all, always been a small minority) on this issue.

I totally agree but what if some individual asserts themselves and just says no? It's an intersting scenario. Should we begin executions immediately?

I'm not getting dragged into another Civil War discussion with finger boy in a LGTB thread.

If anyone wants to see what was said, and how badly the neo-confederate Bripat was crushed, they can do search on my name with the keyword = Sumter.

I'm sure you have no interest in getting your ass kicked again. All they are going to see is you petulantly repeating the same whine over and over again, no matter how much evidence refutes it.

Forum List

Back