Poll: New Hampshire Dems rather see meteor 'extinguish all human life' than see Trump re-elected

Check this out. https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-hampshire-democrats-rather-see-191934121.html
Most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than Trump re-elected, poll finds

View attachment 305637

Yeppers, if leftards can't be in control? They would rather see the end of mankind......says lot.

Something I learned as a Warrior. When you are faced with an enemy that is willing to burn it all to the ground, you had better be willing to burn it to the ground to defeat them. If you are willing to light some of those fires yourself, at least you can do a controlled burn. Rump and your criminal bunch are willing to burn it all to the ground. Fine, let' me light the fire.

You don't have enough "fire power" to light fart. You? A "warrior"? You are simply a keyboard troll that is totally gutless.

It's going to be a very log 10 months for you. Keep frothing at the mouth, yanting and yelling and lying. It becomes you.

I don't know what "yanting" is, but none of the commie candidates have so much as fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig of winning the election regardless of how many times leftards vote.

BTW, I am "lying" about what?????

(snicker)

Check this out. https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-hampshire-democrats-rather-see-191934121.html
Most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than Trump re-elected, poll finds

View attachment 305637

Yeppers, if leftards can't be in control? They would rather see the end of mankind......says lot.

Something I learned as a Warrior. When you are faced with an enemy that is willing to burn it all to the ground, you had better be willing to burn it to the ground to defeat them. If you are willing to light some of those fires yourself, at least you can do a controlled burn. Rump and your criminal bunch are willing to burn it all to the ground. Fine, let' me light the fire.

You don't have enough "fire power" to light fart. You? A "warrior"? You are simply a keyboard troll that is totally gutless.
Daryl IS a bit dim......

View attachment 305637

It's going to be a very log 10 months for you. Keep frothing at the mouth, yanting and yelling and lying. It becomes you.

You post a paragraph ranting about being a warrior and burning it all to the ground, and Dale is the one frothing at the mouth and "yanting"? Lol, that's a good one.

View attachment 305637

You post a paragraph ranting about being a warrior and burning it all to the ground, and Dale is the one frothing at the mouth and "yanting"? Lol, that's a good one.

It's being burnt to the ground now. By your hands and Rumps. Hey, you made the rules. So we'll play by your rules. Don't like it? Stop burning things down. Here, let me loan you my lighter though.

View attachment 305637

Daryl IS a bit dim......

My brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl.....LOL

Daryl IS a bit dim......

Wow, if you were twice as brilliant you would be a a whole wit.

View attachment 305637

Dude, those months are going to be hard on YOU.

We are laughing at you weirdos.

The Democratic Party has completely lost its shit, at the worst possible time.

Somebody needs to listen to Carville.

Dude, those months are going to be hard on YOU.

We are laughing at you weirdos.

Maybe we can all have brews and have some good laughs. Beer may not help but it damn sure can't hurt. Just don't drive.

Daryl IS a bit dim......

Not sure if you knew what I was referring to...no insult intended....just funny

Hyperbole is to be laughed at or ignored, whether it comes from a President or a poll (even if polls are always fair and objective (!?)).

Daryl IS a bit dim......

Not sure if you knew what I was referring to...no insult intended....just funny

It was funny the first 2,219,122 times. Then for the next 5,985,487 times ...... you get the idea. I would say I am the smart one but they are both smarter than either of us and better paid.

View attachment 305637

You're forgetting the part about PROGS being snowflakes and cowardly, and ALL talk.

View attachment 305637

You're forgetting the part about PROGS being snowflakes and cowardly, and ALL talk.

Why should I bother to mention that. I was confident that you would spew your crap out without my assistance.

View attachment 305637

Why should I bother to mention that. I was confident that you would spew your crap out without my assistance.

Golly, you really got me a good one. Looks like all talk to me, I really didn't need further support.

Golly, you really got me a good one. Looks like all talk to me, I really didn't need further support.

Okay, but if you do need support, ask.

Daryl IS a bit dim......

Lame, Daryl....even by the lowered bar I have set for you...and it's pretty fucking low as it is.

Forum List

Back