Poll On The First Debate

1601862501932.png

Trump was acting like an asshole
Biden was the first to interrupt, and he was also the one calling names. Biden is the asshole. Get your head on straight, kid.

Bidens “Interuptions” involved denying Trumps lies about him
Trump interrupted to prevent Biden from speaking

Trump called Biden stupid

Matters not.

Trump did not come off well.

He did not prep and he paid the same price he paid last time (2016 first debate).

I am pissed at him for that.

He needs to be doing everything he can to get back to a second term.

That debate looked stupid and Trump was big part of that.

If he'd kept his mouth shut, Biden would have had to get to his second and third sentences which is usually where he loses his train of thought.

Bidens “Interuptions” involved denying Trumps lies about him
You misspelled the word you quoted, dunce. Regardless of your lie, an interruption is an interruption, and Biden did it first.
Trump interrupted to prevent Biden from speaking
Incorrect. Trump was correcting Biden's lies. Pay better attention.
Trump called Biden stupid
Incorrect again. Link it or expose yourself as a liar.

Trump owed Biden nothing, and these 'dabates' are jokes from the beginning, just Democrats trying to play Gotcha with a crooked imbecile for their candidate who is going to resign anyway and put Horrible Harris in the White House, so terrorists and Red China can run amok and our borders thrown wide open. The proof is in who they're choosing as 'moderators': the next hack moderator is going to be one of Biden's former interns. Yeah right, we should take them seriously ... Why Trump would bother to show up for the farces is the real mystery. He shouldn't let the vermin get a word in at all.

Last edited:
Trump owed Biden nothing, and these 'dabates' are jokes from the beginning, just Democrats trying to play Gotcha with a crooked imbecile for their candidate who is going to resign anyway and put Horrible Harris in the White House, so terrorists and Red China can run amok and our borders thrown wide open. The proof is in who they're choosing as 'moderators': the next hack moderator is going to be one of Biden's former interns. Yeah right, we should take them seriously ... Why Trump would bother to show up for the farces is the real mystery. He shouldn't let the vermin get a word in at all.
All this hubbub about that debate proves my point, that debates are worthless propaganda which tell voters nothing about any candidate's qualifications for any office. I base my votes on the candidate's record, not on what he says during the campaign.

Trump was acting like an asshole
Biden was the first to interrupt, and he was also the one calling names. Biden is the asshole. Get your head on straight, kid.
Biden has 2 mental problems. First, he is senile and second, he's not very bright. My neighbor's dog makes more intelligent noises than Joe Biden does.

Three things in life are certain:

Death
Taxes
Blob supporters saying the blob was not treated fairly.
You left one out:You will always pretend you know things you are completely ignorant of.

Please, cite one debate where you think the blob was treated fairly.
Pay attention, dimwit. I don't take debates seriously. They are meaningless propaganda.

You just start threads on them....

idiot.

Forum List

Back