Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
The supreme Court found that same sex parents are a benefit to children because they are okay with raising damaged children into damaged adults. It's inclusive and diverse. Yes there is a price to be paid for all that inclusiveness and diversity. The court is prepared to pay it. They cannot force you to accept such diversity. They can lie and persuade. Ultimately it is up to the individual to accept or reject perversion for themselves and their own families.

Of course, the judges who made these decisions will not be the ones to bear the consequences of them. Those who will pay the price are not being given a voice or a choice.

Of course, the judges who made these decisions will not be the ones to bear the consequences of them. Those who will pay the price are not being given a voice or a choice.
Well this passion play isn't over yet Bob. Get some conservatives in Offices this next year and then we'll see the legal challenges begin to march their way up to SCOTUS.

Well this passion play isn't over yet Bob. Get some conservatives in Offices this next year and then we'll see the legal challenges begin to march their way up to SCOTUS.

The next Preisdent will get to appoint 3 Justices once Kagan and Ginsburg get impeached. lol

Bob Blaylock

Just leave the homosexuals alone and let them live their lives the way they see fit. They are not trying to make you gay, so don't worry so much about them and what they do. You live your life, and let others live theirs as THEY want.
That principle has to go both ways.

If I were in a profession fhat caters to weddings or orher events, then I need to be allowed not to have anything to do with a sick, immoral, homosexual mockery of a wedding. That's my right, under the First Amendment, but the disgusting perverts insist that they have a “right” to force this sickness and madness on those of us who want no part of it; and thay this ersatz “right” supersedes the First Amendment.

Bob Blaylock

Just leave the homosexuals alone and let them live their lives the way they see fit. They are not trying to make you gay, so don't worry so much about them and what they do. You live your life, and let others live theirs as THEY want.

If I were in a profession fhat caters to weddings or orher events, then I need to be allowed not to have anything to do with a sick, immoral, homosexual mockery of a wedding. That's my right, under the First Amendment, but the disgusting perverts insist that they have a “right” to force this sickness and madness on those of us who want no part of it; and thay this ersatz “right” supersedes the First Amendment.

You cannot discriminate against ANYONE if you are going to open a public accommodation business. Deal with it.

What you are missing is that the legal and medical communities know that forcing children into same sex parenting will damage them for life and they are okay with that.

What you are missing is facts.

A great example of anti-gay fan fiction though.

What you are missing is that the legal and medical communities know that forcing children into same sex parenting will damage them for life and they are okay with that.

That hasn't been tested under oath in a court of law.

The courts explicitly found that same sex marriage benefits children. You are quite simply ignoring the explicit findings of the Supreme Court and replacing it with your imagination.

That's not a legal argument.

Worse, the Supreme Court has found that the right to marry isn't conditioned on children or the ability to have them. You ignore this explicit finding of the Supreme Court, insisting that the right to marry is conditioned on children....because you say so.

That's not a legal argument either.

And if it has and people beholden to the non-scientific entity "The American Psychological Association" now run by a politically correct LGBT mouthpiece (all medical entities look to them on issue of psychology as a reflex) testified, then a re-hearing is in order, using child advocates in court (lawyers for children's unique share in the marriage contract) calling their opposing expert testimonies..

No court nor law recognizes that children are parties to the 'marriage contract'. You made that up. And then insist that your imagination is the law.

That's not a legal argument either.
The supreme Court found that same sex parents are a benefit to children because they are okay with raising damaged children into damaged adults. It's inclusive and diverse. Yes there is a price to be paid for all that inclusiveness and diversity. The court is prepared to pay it. They cannot force you to accept such diversity. They can lie and persuade. Ultimately it is up to the individual to accept or reject perversion for themselves and their own families.

Speaking of lies- wow- you just told a doozy.

The Supreme Court found that marriage is a benefit to the children of same gender parents- because children are legally harmed when their parents are not allowed to marry.

The rest is just your usual anti-gay fan fiction.

Bob Blaylock

If I were in a profession fhat caters to weddings or orher events, then I need to be allowed not to have anything to do with a sick, immoral, homosexual mockery of a wedding. That's my right, under the First Amendment, \.

No more than it is your 'right' under the First Amendment to refuse to sell a cake to a mixed race couple because you think that miscegnation is sick and immoral.

You are 50 years late to outrage over Public Accommodation laws.

'the consequences' being millions of same gender couples enjoying the same legal marriage as my wife and I enjoy.

What consequences are prices being paid for?

So support the repeal of public accommodation laws which is where the problem exists, not with Civil Marriage.

Under current laws, in some states, Christian business owners cannot refuse service based on sexual orientation.

But if EVERY state homosexual business owners cannot refuse service based on religious views of the customer.

>>>>

What consequences are prices being paid for?

It's because of religious beliefs. Religious beliefs are divisive, very bigoted and exclusive (and by exclusive, I don't mean in a good way).

Translated: the troll "inevitable" is angry because I asked a question in the OP and poll which simply states a physical reality that around 90% of people agree with, and then I pointed out that the thing they feel is important is eradicated by gay marriage.
Just calling people names isn't really a good way to argue.

And no the thing they feel is important isn't eradicated by same sex marriage.

Sorry. Nobody that is in a traditional marriage will leave it because same sex couple's can get married. That's absurd.

He's unhappy and therefore calls that simple logical guide-service a "dishonest discussion". He is even more angry because apparently it's a quite popular poll and shows that people feel that way left of center, center and right of center politically in a pivotal election year.

It's just too bad that reality interferes with your agenda. But the only one engaged in being dishonest, "inevitable" is the one denying that 90% of people think it's important kids have both a mom and dad AND that gay marriage cannot provide that "important" commodity 100% of the time. And it's a guarantee of failure to reach that necessity for the child's entire life.
That's funny. Reality interferes with my agenda?

That isn't his premise. It's a sickness or it's a choice depending on what position is politically applicable to justifying his prejudice that with the particular argument he it's making.

It's called a movable goalpost. It's the cornerstone of all intellectually dishonest discussion.

Translated: the troll "inevitable" is angry because I asked a question in the OP and poll which simply states a physical reality that around 90% of people agree with, and then I pointed out that the thing they feel is important is eradicated by gay marriage.

The poll never so much as mentions eradicating gay marriage. That's your personal compulsive obsession.

As has been pointed out so many times before, you can't help by lie and misrepresent. We can look at the top of the page and *see* that you're lying. And you know we can. And still you can't help yourself.
I am supposed to be the one who is upset, I didn't call anybody names.

You cannot discriminate against ANYONE if you are going to open a public accommodation business. Deal with it.

Where, in the First Amendment, or anywhere else in the Constitution, is government authorized to compel a citizen to waive any of his Constitutional rights—including freedoms of religion, expression, conscience, and association—as a condition of being allowed to make an honest living?

Forum List

Back