POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Please give the details of what Trump has done & what he is doing to support your statement that QUOTE " Trump has been going after sex trafficking like no other president in history"
These people will say anything. They're willing to leverage pedophilia to put you on the defensive if you mock them.

Sick stuff - trivializing something that ugly, for nothing more than hoped-for political advantage.

Like their hero, they have no soul, no floor.

Here’s your assignment that you’ll fail. Where is Qanon’s national headquarters? Who is their leader? Seems they are an idea, not an organization. Go and find that info. We’ll wait as you flail about.
No leader or central organization as I understand it.

I notice you're trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive, like so many others have tried to do.

Big Q guy, huh?

So you have nothing. As usual. Poor baby projecting again. I never mentioned seeing their site and I never have idiot. Not changing the subject. Demanding truth from someone like you who never tells it. Those are the same words you assholes use to defend your Antifa pals. You lose. Try again.
So you think I don't notice that you tried it again? You won't be able to put me on the defensive.

If you don't want to answer the question, it would be much smarter for you not to say anything.

You guys need to calm down. A simple question and you all go full drama queen. Too emotional.
You're acting awfully defensive. If you can't supply the requested information just say so. No need to erupt in a full blown tantrum. You want a drama queen just look in the mirror.
I answered your question. Your attempts to change the subject and put me on the defensive have failed.

This is boring. You're dismissed.
More defensive whining. You fail as always loser. Now run away like the bitch you are. Your loss is recorded. Though beating you isn’t very difficult.

Yes, I do read what Q posts, I'm not going to lie :biggrin:

So kill me now. :tongue:

What I find interesting is libs visceral need to have people denounce something they say doesn't exist. I find it interesting the ease with which Epstein was murdered and nothing will ever be done. I have been told by a victim of the pedo industrial complex that the symbols in the pizza shop are indeed used by them. I find it interesting nobody can explain how a pizza owner gets listed among the most powerful in DC. I find it interesting foreigners are encouraged to bring offerings of children who aren't their own to be allowed easier entrance to the country.

I would never say that all Q-Anon people are violent. They are just nutty lunatics who support Trump. Even the guy who went to the Pizza Parlour with his automatic rifle turned out to be an otherwise ... decent guy.

Well, at least he didn’t kill anybody! He just believed in his heart the lies and hysteria, wanted to save the children being held by pedaphiles in the Pizza Parlour’s basement by mainstream Democratic politicians ...

There are also many otherwise “decent” evangelicals who actually believe that all Trump’s opponents are “demoncrats” and atheists, or communists or Chinese shills or pedaphiles or morons — that we are all doing the devil’s work.

Such language and many of the conspiracy theories believed by the Q-Anon faithful are dangerous and widespread, and destructive of our nation’s unity and rational discourse. These views are shared by millions of Americans who are Trump fanatics, and even by many here who are only Trump apologists, or supporters.

Here some Trump supporters are reacting hysterically to a simple “poll“ thread that anybody can ignore or discuss. I reported my very unappetizing experience with Q-Anon nutters over the Sandy Hook massacre issue. Personally I ignore 99% of the many leading “When have you stopped taking Chinese money, stopped advocating sex with children, opposed rioting and looting in Portland?” — all the truly trolling questions — raised here by Trump supporters every single day.

So, to question a liberal about anything automatically makes one a Qanon supporter? How convenient....

Of course not!
Why on earth would you even ask such a thing?

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

never heard of if, so certainly never looked at it. question for you: do you follow and support BLM and./or antifa?
Nope.

then how can you support biden or democrats? they worship antifa and BLM.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

never heard of if, so certainly never looked at it. question for you: do you follow and support BLM and./or antifa?
Nope.

Because of the alternative, obviously.

QAnon is loaded with a bunch of bullshit, with maybe a little truth sprinkled in.

Honestly, Q is a huge red herring distractor to the real conspiracy between The American Democratic Party and Communist China.

Nope.

so you want higher taxes, open borders, abortion on demand with no limits, US benefits for illegals. China running the USA? because those are just some of the things a Biden win will get you. Not to mention that the real presidential candidate is Kamala, who wants to take your guns and put you in a socialized medicine pool. If biden wins, on day 2 they will declare him incompetent (which he already is) and put her in charge. Is that what you will vote for??? I think you are a sane person, think about what you are wishing for.

Nope.

so you want higher taxes, open borders, abortion on demand with no limits, US benefits for illegals. China running the USA? because those are just some of the things a Biden win will get you. Not to mention that the real presidential candidate is Kamala, who wants to take your guns and put you in a socialized medicine pool. If biden wins, on day 2 they will declare him incompetent (which he already is) and put her in charge. Is that what you will vote for??? I think you are a sane person, think about what you are wishing for.
The alternative is worse. Neither your approval nor your agreement are required.

I would never say that all Q-Anon people are violent. They are just nutty lunatics who support Trump. Even the guy who went to the Pizza Parlour with his automatic rifle turned out to be an otherwise ... decent guy.

Well, at least he didn’t kill anybody! He just believed in his heart the lies and hysteria, wanted to save the children being held by pedaphiles in the Pizza Parlour’s basement by mainstream Democratic politicians ...

There are also many otherwise “decent” evangelicals who actually believe that all Trump’s opponents are “demoncrats” and atheists, or communists or Chinese shills or pedaphiles or morons — that we are all doing the devil’s work.

Such language and many of the conspiracy theories believed by the Q-Anon faithful are dangerous and widespread, and destructive of our nation’s unity and rational discourse. These views are shared by millions of Americans who are Trump fanatics, and even by many here who are only Trump apologists, or supporters.

Here some Trump supporters are reacting hysterically to a simple “poll“ thread that anybody can ignore or discuss. I reported my very unappetizing experience with Q-Anon nutters over the Sandy Hook massacre issue. Personally I ignore 99% of the many leading “When have you stopped taking Chinese money, stopped advocating sex with children, opposed rioting and looting in Portland?” — all the truly trolling questions — raised here by Trump supporters every single day.

So, to question a liberal about anything automatically makes one a Qanon supporter? How convenient....

Of course not!
It's already happening in this very thread.

Of course not!
It's already happening in this very thread.
You are responding to my long comment, and I said nothing of the sort. Your response is not to anything I said whatever. You seem to be responding to voices you hear in your own head.

Can you document that?

and I dont mean quoting some other lib who says its so

Can you document that?

and I dont mean quoting some other lib who says its so
No, not with someone like you. You'll just call it fake news.

It's why I no longer bother. Enjoy.

No, not with someone like you. You'll just call it fake news.
So far no lib has posted anything that could be called evidence

you could have been the first

but I guess not

all we get from you guys are smears, but nothing that can be examined

Last edited:
Do you denounce pedophilia?

Or do you want to keep parroting some fake conspiracy theory for those who do.

Never mind .....

We all know the answer to that.

There is a reason the American Left is viewed as the ENEMY of the American People,

Mac's favored candidate.

1603132694611.jpeg

methinks thou dost protest too much

Then please vote Yes.

I thought I covered this in the OP. I expected this game-playing, just like we got from Trump, and there you go.
I don't follow Q'Anon ....

However, I do know their anti-pedophilia stance triggers Leftist like yourself.

You didn't put an option for that in your little worthless poll.
The neat thing about polls is that I learn more from their behaviors than I do from their responses.

Mac was expecting that everyone here is a die hard QAnon follower and has talk radio on at all times for opinions.

Turns out, it's just regular Americans working for America's interests, intent on voting for the best president ever, a servant of the people.

President Trump gave us full money's worth - and that would have been the case even if he was paid the full salary and not only one dollar. No one has fought for America like he has.

Forum List

Back