POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
Mac, I looked it up. I found a searchable archive of Q's posts.

Cannibalism - 0 results :shock:
Satanism - 0 results :shock:

Looks like the Democrats and the fake news media are lying to us again. I'm shocked. Absolutely SHOCKED!

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.
Yes I looked it up. Why didn't you look it up before you started a thread on the subject?

Lazy?
Just curious. It's been a fascinating thread so far, and I appreciate your (anticipated) reactions.
Now that I've posted a link to the searchable archive of all of Q's posts, are you surprised to find out that Q is not pushing any sort of conspiracy theory about satanic pedophile cannibals?
I would have to take the time to do more research, because I'd strongly suspect that you had not provided a comprehensive view of this.

I'm going to believe the FBI more than I'm going to believe some Qanon Trumpster on an internet message board.

Sorry.
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/17/2020 12:36:26 ID: f457dc
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11117973 / 11118631
Direct Link: 11118631

There is 'Q'. 1
There are 'Anons'. 2
There is no 'Qanon'. 3
Media labeling as 'Qanon' is a method [deliberate] to combine

Last edited:

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

Looks like the Democrats and the fake news media are lying to us again. I'm shocked. Absolutely SHOCKED!

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.
Yes I looked it up. Why didn't you look it up before you started a thread on the subject?

Lazy?
Just curious. It's been a fascinating thread so far, and I appreciate your (anticipated) reactions.
Now that I've posted a link to the searchable archive of all of Q's posts, are you surprised to find out that Q is not pushing any sort of conspiracy theory about satanic pedophile cannibals?
I would have to take the time to do more research, because I'd strongly suspect that you had not provided a comprehensive view of this.

I'm going to believe the FBI more than I'm going to believe some Qanon Trumpster on an internet message board.

Sorry.

There is 'Q'. 1
There are 'Anons'. 2
There is no 'Qanon'. 3

:confused-84:

Is that some kind of Q-code you guys use to communicate with each other?

Never heard of it until a month ago.

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.

Lazy?

Sorry.

There is 'Q'. 1
There are 'Anons'. 2
There is no 'Qanon'. 3

:confused-84:

Is that some kind of Q-code you guys use to communicate with each other?

It's a post from Q.

If conservatives had the capacity to be honest – which of course they don’t – what you’d learn is that few, if any, actually believe the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Rather, they see it as a political weapon.

Conservatives use conspiracy theories such as QAnon to sow discord and division, mistrust in the political process, to undermine the political process perceived by conservatives to be to their political benefit, seeking to reinforce their minority rule.

Indeed, Trump thrives in chaos, as do all authoritarians.

If conservatives had the capacity to be honest – which of course they don’t – what you’d learn is that few, if any, actually believe the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Rather, they see it as a political weapon.

Conservatives use conspiracy theories such as QAnon to sow discord and division, mistrust in the political process, to undermine the political process perceived by conservatives to be to their political benefit, seeking to reinforce their minority rule.

Indeed, Trump thrives in chaos, as do all authoritarians.
I guess you missed the President debating Samantha Guthrie the other night where she did just that.

And, you have the gall to say Conservatives are dishonest.

What an asshole.

While Mac tries to stir up support for the left's latest boogeyman I simply asked him several times if he could condemn Antifa and BLM. HE REFUSED EVERY TIME. Then I came across this. Can you condemn this Mac?

Well, look at this. How many lies can we count from this one short post?

Lie #1:
I did not refuse anything. I asked you to start another thread on those groups and I'll be happy to contribute. You just don't have the balls to do it. I'm waiting. Let me know.

Lie #2, Post 97:
I've decided you need to be on ignore. You only troll. You dont have conversations. Bye

Lie #3, Post 108:
SatanLady and Mac, are no more.
The board already smells better

Pretty pathetic. All you've done is troll my thread, attack me personally, and lie.

Reported.

No, mostly it's the case that I don't followed them. Saw an article headline this past week where they're saying the Bin Laden killing was faked.

Well, look at this. How many lies can we count from this one short post?

Lie #1:
I did not refuse anything. I asked you to start another thread on those groups and I'll be happy to contribute. You just don't have the balls to do it. I'm waiting. Let me know.

Lie #2, Post 97:
I've decided you need to be on ignore. You only troll. You dont have conversations. Bye

Lie #3, Post 108:
SatanLady and Mac, are no more.
The board already smells better

Pretty pathetic. All you've done is troll my thread, attack me personally, and lie.

Reported.

Mac, you're the most passive aggressive person on this site. Hell, you even have me beat, and that's saying something. lol. Your thread is nothing less than a troll thread. And for what? To have a reason to be seen as a victim in some way?

If you ever had to debate the issues in any intellectual way that could be deemed deeper than a mud puddle, you'd fall on your ass. Stop flattering yourself.

If you're not careful, someone's gonna challenge you to demonstrate all of that wisdom of yours.

No, mostly it's the case that I don't followed them. Saw an article headline this past week where they're saying the Bin Laden killing was faked.
Seems like a clearinghouse of goofy conspiracies for people who'll believe anything if it fits their worldview.

From what I'm seeing, though, it may be quite a bit larger than you might imagine. Huge social media groups.

Just bizarre.

Mac, you're the most passive aggresive person on this site. Hell, you even have me beat, and that's saying something. lol. Your thread is nothing less than a troll thread.

If you ever had to debate the issues in any intellectual way that could be deemed deeper than a mud puddle, you'd fall on your ass. Stop flattering yourself.

If you're not careful, someone's gonna challenge you to demonstrate all of that wisdom of yours.
One day!

Forum List

Back