POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
The first time I ran into QAnon personally was on another board where the most prominent public QAnon poster pushed a number of ridiculous conspiracy theories...

Above all he argued, as other Q-Anon maniacs did, that the 2014 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting never took place, that it was all done with professional actors, that the students “killed” were all alive, that the whole thing was FAKE NEWS meant to discredit gun owners & the 2nd Amendment.

Sandy Hook was one hour’s drive from Manhattan. Thousands were directly affected, went to the funerals, the entire nation mourned the 26 people killed, 20 of them children between 6-7 years old.

Don’t dare talk to me about QAnon assholes caring about children!
Who came up with the BS LABEL.........YOU.......

Sandy Hook .......really....yeah it did happen so who are these IMAGINARY Q PEOPLE saying it didn't happen..........

Or the planes didn't hit the towers BS.......

This is a BS game to divert attention away from the miserable candidate the left has chosen and nothing more.
This is why I'm avoiding these threads. They need to distract from Pappa's crimes. Their only response to what's coming out is smiley emojis
He's guilty as sin..........they know it.......so it's the standard BS from them..........

We had a guy at work once who was a dang thief........he got caught by security during lunch stripping out copper wire......to save himself he said THAT GUY HAS DRUGS.......

So they found drugs on the other guy.......I came back from lunch to the job....no one was there....I'm like WTF......went to the office and they said go pee in a bottle.........lol

I was driving people out the gate after.........the Thief NEVER GOT CHARGED.

I started the poll to observe the reactions. It's been very interesting.
No you didn't ......it's about looky here......not there.........and blame shifting......

I never heard of Q before this.....a few weeks ago and it was brought out like OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW......same as you are doing here........making a fing big deal out of BS that nobody even knew about til you opened your trap.

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
Mac, I looked it up. I found a searchable archive of Q's posts.

Cannibalism - 0 results :shock:
Satanism - 0 results :shock:

Looks like the Democrats and the fake news media are lying to us again. I'm shocked. Absolutely SHOCKED!

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.
Yes I looked it up. Why didn't you look it up before you started a thread on the subject?

Lazy?
Just curious. It's been a fascinating thread so far, and I appreciate your (anticipated) reactions.
Now that I've posted a link to the searchable archive of all of Q's posts, are you surprised to find out that Q is not pushing any sort of conspiracy theory about satanic pedophile cannibals?
I would have to take the time to do more research, because I'd strongly suspect that you had not provided a comprehensive view of this.

I'm going to believe the FBI more than I'm going to believe some Qanon Trumpster on an internet message board.

Sorry.
The fact that you "suspect" means you didn't do any homework and just posted a list of shit that you've heard is associated with them. Nice poll notaMac.

Thanks for throwing more shit into the mill that may or may not be true cuz you are lazy.

It's so helpful in bringing us all together /sarc

I require neither your approval nor your agreement.
I'm not looking for your approval and agreement. I'm pointing out that you and your poll is garbage because of the shit you spewed and yet had no idea if it were true notaMac. Do your homework before trying to rile up the masses. You are creating division with your shitty poll information you wrote because you didn't do your homework and are lazy.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
Mac, I looked it up. I found a searchable archive of Q's posts.

Cannibalism - 0 results :shock:
Satanism - 0 results :shock:

Looks like the Democrats and the fake news media are lying to us again. I'm shocked. Absolutely SHOCKED!

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.
Yes I looked it up. Why didn't you look it up before you started a thread on the subject?

Lazy?
Just curious. It's been a fascinating thread so far, and I appreciate your (anticipated) reactions.
Now that I've posted a link to the searchable archive of all of Q's posts, are you surprised to find out that Q is not pushing any sort of conspiracy theory about satanic pedophile cannibals?
I would have to take the time to do more research, because I'd strongly suspect that you had not provided a comprehensive view of this.

I'm going to believe the FBI more than I'm going to believe some Qanon Trumpster on an internet message board.

Sorry.
The fact that you "suspect" means you didn't do any homework and just posted a list of shit that you've heard is associated with them. Nice poll notaMac.

Thanks for throwing more shit into the mill that may or may not be true cuz you are lazy.

I'm not looking for your approval and agreement. I'm pointing out that you and your poll is garbage because of the shit you spewed and yet had no idea if it were true notaMac. Do your homework before trying to rile up the masses. You are creating division with your shitty poll information you wrote because you didn't do your homework and are lazy.
This is why I always include response #3 in my polls.

What you folks don't seem to understand is that you answer my question in the way that you don't answer my question.

If this bothers you, don't read my posts. I don't care. Sorry.

I'm not agreeing to any of the bullshit you posted because you didn't even take the time to look it up. You base it as "FACT" yet you admit that you don't know.

Nice job notaMac!

I started the poll to observe the reactions.

"observe reactions" aka trolling.
Hey, that's what I do.
No you didn't ......it's about looky here......not there.........and blame shifting......

I never heard of Q before this.....a few weeks ago and it was brought out like OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW......same as you are doing here........making a fing big deal out of BS that nobody even knew about til you opened your trap.
Same thing they hit Trump with. Another "squirrel " tactic.

They want/need us to chase after every damn shiny object because theres just too much focus on the Biden crime family

If you're such the expert on the subject, the least you could have done was provide a link to Qanon.

So I'm going to have to assume that you know absolutely nothing about Qanon.
I just asked a question.

The resulting hysterics were anticipated.
So you anticipated getting hysterical responses to a poll you posted in which you provided unverified information because you're lazy.

That's the very definition of "Troll".

Reported

didn't do any homework and just posted a list of shit that you've heard is associated with them. Nice poll notaMac.

20160401-google-mic-drop-minion-april-fools.0-1.gif

The first time I ran into QAnon personally was on another board where the most prominent public QAnon poster pushed a number of ridiculous conspiracy theories...

Above all he argued, as other Q-Anon maniacs did, that the 2014 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting never took place, that it was all done with professional actors, that the students “killed” were all alive, that the whole thing was FAKE NEWS meant to discredit gun owners & the 2nd Amendment.

Sandy Hook was one hour’s drive from Manhattan. Thousands were directly affected, went to the funerals, the entire nation mourned the 26 people killed, 20 of them children between 6-7 years old.

Sandy Hook .......really....yeah it did happen so who are these IMAGINARY Q PEOPLE saying it didn't happen..........
This is a BS game to divert attention away from the miserable candidate the left has chosen and nothing more.
“IMAGINARY Q PEOPLE”? Are you saying I’m lying, asshole?

Even Alex Jones, who QAnon people used to quote regularly, was sued and found guilty for his slanders about Sandy Hook...

No, I don't think you did...In my time here your threads, and posts are designed to accomplish two things. 1. Denegrate those that don't hold your viewpoints. And 2. to insult, divide, and troll those that support our current President...They are not designed to stimulate true conversation of anything, and are lacking in any real compeling insight, or intellectual ideas.

Like all of your other posts, this one here is of a subject that seems in itself a conspiracy that anyone supporting Trump is a member of some group that they are saying they know nothing of...It is a set up for you to label someone with a label you think is hurtful, or shameful...No different than calling everyone that isn't liberal a racist...

Your dishonest approach to discussion in this board not only detracts from the stated mission of this discussion board, but sows division, and rancor....And the worst thing is that you know that you are doing that...For that, if I had a vote, I would move to have you removed from the privilage of being able to post anything here...You are a detraction from anything resembling discussion in a civil manner...

Trolls never do.

“IMAGINARY Q PEOPLE”? Are you saying I’m lying, asshole?

Even Alex Jones, who QAnon people used to quote regularly, was sued and found guilty for his slanders about Sandy Hook...

You are using as dang Broad Brush...........to people who had never heard about it til people like you brought it up................I don't give a damn about your Broad Brush or Q........

It's Label........and nothing more.........the thing the left is proud of..........BLM .........is a LABEL tactic.......if you say All Lives Matter or say you don't support it........Then you go.......I knew you were a Racist..........LMAO

I call the Org Burn Loot Murder...........People like you threw gas on a fire THAT YOU SELECTED out of 360 million people..........caused violence and death.......and I'M SUPPOSED TO RESPECT IT.

I don't think so ........I don't give a damn about your Labels or the BLM movement that has caused NOTHING BUT MISERY in this country

No, I don't think you did...In my time here your threads, and posts are designed to accomplish two things. 1. Denegrate those that don't hold your viewpoints. And 2. to insult, divide, and troll those that support our current President...They are not designed to stimulate true conversation of anything, and are lacking in any real compeling insight, or intellectual ideas.

Like all of your other posts, this one here is of a subject that seems in itself a conspiracy that anyone supporting Trump is a member of some group that they are saying they know nothing of...It is a set up for you to label someone with a label you think is hurtful, or shameful...No different than calling everyone that isn't liberal a racist...

Your dishonest approach to discussion in this board not only detracts from the stated mission of this discussion board, but sows division, and rancor....And the worst thing is that you know that you are doing that...For that, if I had a vote, I would move to have you removed from the privilage of being able to post anything here...You are a detraction from anything resembling discussion in a civil manner...

Trolls never do.
Or you could just answer the question like a normal adult and provide some intelligent, thoughtful commentary.

It was a perfectly reasonable question.

But you can blame me if you want.

Trolls never do.
Or you could just answer the question like a normal adult and provide some intelligent, thoughtful commentary.

Clearly chose option #3.

Trolls never do.

LOL

To a BS con artist like you that demands people answer your questions and never gives his opinion.

LMAO.......

Poor thing.......I'm here to counter your dang trolling ...................

You ever come up with the list of all the violence OUR TRIBE is doing across the nation as your tribe kills people who protest them at point blank range............

Nope you haven't............you have nothing more than this Fake crap because your tribe has created an ARMY OF LUNATICS/

Trolls never do.

Clearly chose option #3.
It always blows my mind to see how such a reasonable question on a current topic can make people so angry.

Trolls never do.

Clearly chose option #3.
It always blows my mind to see how such a reasonable question on a current topic can make people so angry.
Angry.......lol

I'm having fun watching you squirm.......LMAO

You and your BS psy op threads.....and how it's OUR TRIBE that is the problem......Just don't look at the body bags and damage to this country by YOUR TRIBE

Forum List

Back