POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
I started the poll to observe the reactions. It's been very interesting.

No, I don't think you did...In my time here your threads, and posts are designed to accomplish two things. 1. Denegrate those that don't hold your viewpoints. And 2. to insult, divide, and troll those that support our current President...They are not designed to stimulate true conversation of anything, and are lacking in any real compeling insight, or intellectual ideas.

Like all of your other posts, this one here is of a subject that seems in itself a conspiracy that anyone supporting Trump is a member of some group that they are saying they know nothing of...It is a set up for you to label someone with a label you think is hurtful, or shameful...No different than calling everyone that isn't liberal a racist...

Your dishonest approach to discussion in this board not only detracts from the stated mission of this discussion board, but sows division, and rancor....And the worst thing is that you know that you are doing that...For that, if I had a vote, I would move to have you removed from the privilage of being able to post anything here...You are a detraction from anything resembling discussion in a civil manner...

I require neither your approval nor your agreement.

Trolls never do.
Or you could just answer the question like a normal adult and provide some intelligent, thoughtful commentary.

It was a perfectly reasonable question.

But you can blame me if you want.

Clearly chose option #3.
It always blows my mind to see how such a reasonable question on a current topic can make people so angry.

To the unreasonable, reasonable questions are most offensive.

179skt.jpg

No, I don't think you did...In my time here your threads, and posts are designed to accomplish two things. 1. Denegrate those that don't hold your viewpoints. And 2. to insult, divide, and troll those that support our current President...They are not designed to stimulate true conversation of anything, and are lacking in any real compeling insight, or intellectual ideas.

Like all of your other posts, this one here is of a subject that seems in itself a conspiracy that anyone supporting Trump is a member of some group that they are saying they know nothing of...It is a set up for you to label someone with a label you think is hurtful, or shameful...No different than calling everyone that isn't liberal a racist...

Your dishonest approach to discussion in this board not only detracts from the stated mission of this discussion board, but sows division, and rancor....And the worst thing is that you know that you are doing that...For that, if I had a vote, I would move to have you removed from the privilage of being able to post anything here...You are a detraction from anything resembling discussion in a civil manner...

Trolls never do.
Or you could just answer the question like a normal adult and provide some intelligent, thoughtful commentary.

Clearly chose option #3.
It always blows my mind to see how such a reasonable question on a current topic can make people so angry.

I do think it's very telling when they react like this.

How big do you think Q is with Trumpsters? I've seen that some sites have millions of members, but I haven't seen confirmation of that.

Trolls never do.

I'm not blaming you for anything, I am telling you what I see is your agenda, and general posting style....

Several people in here have told you that they don't know anything about Qanon, yet your demand in the OP was that people look it up so that when they try to discuss it with you, you can in turn say something to the effect of "See, I knew it, you support them"..... What a joke...

It is transparently stupid, and purposely divisive....

I know absolutely NOTHING about this group other than what the liberal media has written about them, or what Wiki (a liberal controlled site that anyone can edit) says about them....In my day to day life, they matter not, if they even exist....It seems to be just another smear, like "Neocon", or "racist".....

Trolls never do.

Clearly chose option #3.

I do think it's very telling when they react like this.

How big do you think Q is with Trumpsters? I've seen that some sites have millions of members, but I haven't seen confirmation of that.
Jesus..........now the Drama Queen Awards audition........see ya ......rip you a new one later in another of your BS threads.

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
I've tried looking it before, a couple of years ago, they aren't cohesive in their thought process--they are all over the map.
They're just an idea!

At least they're not violent like BLM and Antifa which Mac refuses to condemn
You're more than welcome to start a thread on that and invite me in. I'll be happy to provide my opinions on those two groups. Any time. Let me know.

But instead, it looks like you just want to deflect from this cult, which answers my question just fine. Thanks.
How have I deflected?
I answered your damn "poll"

I havent looked into this group other than what leftist whine about

I support their free speech rights

I have never heard of violence committed by this group

That is the answer to your damn poll

Now we see you refuse to denounce violence from leftist terrorist groups

Why cant you do this? It is your latest complaint against Trump, but YOU REFUSE

Not violent you say?

Wow then you never heard about the man who believed the original lie that started qanon.

The lie that Hillary was holding child sex slaves in a pizza restaurant.

The qanon follower went to that restaurant to free all those child sex slaves. He didn't find any child sex slaves. He just found a regular pizza restaurant serving food to people. The whole thing was nothing but a lie.

So what did he do? He took his semi automatic weapon he brought with him and shot up the place. He's serving 4 years in prison now.

After that, one of the qanon people tried to burn down that pizza restaurant.

Even though the original lie about child sex slaves was proven as the lie it is, the stupid qanon people still hold onto that lie and refuse to see reality. The person who set the fire is also in prison now.

Yes they are violent. Stop lying.

Trolls never do.

LOL

To a BS con artist like you that demands people answer your questions and never gives his opinion.

LMAO.......

Poor thing.......I'm here to counter your dang trolling ...................

You ever come up with the list of all the violence OUR TRIBE is doing across the nation as your tribe kills people who protest them at point blank range............

Nope you haven't............you have nothing more than this Fake crap because your tribe has created an ARMY OF LUNATICS/
And notaMac aids in that creation of lunatics. I think t's treason.

Trolls never do.

Clearly chose option #3.

I've seen that some sites have millions of members, but I haven't seen confirmation of that.

You've seen but haven't seen. Just.....wow.

So are there two notaMac's inside your head?

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
I've tried looking it before, a couple of years ago, they aren't cohesive in their thought process--they are all over the map.
They're just an idea!

You're more than welcome to start a thread on that and invite me in. I'll be happy to provide my opinions on those two groups. Any time. Let me know.

But instead, it looks like you just want to deflect from this cult, which answers my question just fine. Thanks.
How have I deflected?

Not violent you say?

Wow then you never heard about the man who believed the original lie that started qanon.

The qanon follower went to that restaurant to free all those child sex slaves. He didn't find any child sex slaves. He just found a regular pizza restaurant serving food to people. The whole thing was nothing but a lie.

So what did he do? He took his semi automatic weapon he brought with him and shot up the place. He's serving 4 years in prison now.

Even though the original lie about child sex slaves was proven as the lie it is, the stupid qanon people still hold onto that lie and refuse to see reality. The person who set the fire is also in prison now.

One deranged person? They exist in every group. Now about BLM and Antifa burning, looting and murdering people. How many so far have died from their actions? How many different people in BLM and Antifa have done the murdering? Much more than one lone deranged person.

They're just an idea!

How have I deflected?

Not violent you say?

One deranged person? They exist in every group. Now about BLM and Antifa burning, looting and murdering people. How many so far have died from their actions? How many different people in BLM and Antifa have done the murdering? Much more than one lone deranged person.
BLM and Antifa both openly support violence. Isnt Antifas motto, "by any means necessary"?

The push seems to be that Trump has some magic plan to end pedophilia, could you please explain this plan in detail.
He has been going after sex trafficking like no other president in history. LET THE LEFT try to criticize him for this. They will only alienate the American people even more

The push seems to be that Trump has some magic plan to end pedophilia, could you please explain this plan in detail.
He has been going after sex trafficking like no other president in history. LET THE LEFT try to criticize him for this. They will only alienate the American people even more
Please give the details of what Trump has done & what he is doing to support your statement that QUOTE " Trump has been going after sex trafficking like no other president in history"

I would never say that all Q-Anon people are violent. They are just nutty lunatics who support Trump. Even the guy who went to the Pizza Parlour with his automatic rifle turned out to be an otherwise ... decent guy.

Well, at least he didn’t kill anybody! He just believed in his heart the lies and hysteria, wanted to save the children being held by pedaphiles in the Pizza Parlour’s basement by mainstream Democratic politicians ...

There are also many otherwise “decent” evangelicals who actually believe that all Trump’s opponents are “demoncrats” and atheists, or communists or Chinese shills or pedaphiles or morons — that we are all doing the devil’s work.

Such language and many of the conspiracy theories believed by the Q-Anon faithful are dangerous and widespread, and destructive of our nation’s unity and rational discourse. These views are shared by millions of Americans who are Trump fanatics, and even by many here who are only Trump apologists, or supporters.

Here some Trump supporters are reacting hysterically to a simple “poll“ thread that anybody can ignore or discuss. I reported my very unappetizing experience with Q-Anon nutters over the Sandy Hook massacre issue. Personally I ignore 99% of the many leading “When have you stopped taking Chinese money, stopped advocating sex with children, opposed rioting and looting in Portland?” — all the truly trolling questions — raised here by Trump supporters every single day.

Last edited:
I would never say that all Q-Anon people are violent. They are just nutty lunatics who support Trump. Even the guy who went to the Pizza Parlour with his automatic rifle turned out to be an otherwise ... decent guy.

Well, at least he didn’t kill anybody! He just believed in his heart the lies and hysteria, wanted to save the children being held by pedaphiles in the Pizza Parlour’s basement by mainstream Democratic politicians ...

There are also many otherwise “decent” evangelicals who actually believe that all Trump’s opponents are “democrats” and atheists, or communists or Chinese shills or pedaphiles or morons — that we are all doing the devil’s work.

Such language and many of the conspiracy theories believed by the Q-Anon faithful are dangerous and widespread, and destructive of our nation’s unity and rational discourse. These views are shared by millions of Americans who are Trump fanatics, and even by many here who are only Trump apologists, or supporters

Here some Trump supporters are reacting hysterically to a simple “poll“ thread that anybody can ignore or discuss. I reported my very unappetizing experience with Q-Anon nutters over the Sandy Hook massacre issue. Personally I ignore 99% of the many leading “When have you stopped taking Chinese money, stopped advocating sex with children, opposed rioting and looting in Portland?” questions and “polls” raised here by rightwingers almost every single day.
I'd be fascinated to know how many Trumpsters are Q's too. They're not going to directly admit it, of course (just as they don't admit other things), but the figures are pretty interesting.

This really takes the whole "alternate universe" thing to a next step. It's like there's an alternate universe within the alternate universe. I just don't know which one is bigger.

Shitty poll, you missed options such as possible & probable. That and a fuck the Democrats option, the core of them such as Epstein, Clintons & associates already demonstrate they're sex predators, and the very fabric of Demonicrats has become filth.

That and you ask two questions for a single poll. Let me guess, you work for the govt.?

Last edited:

1602957307101.png

Is this some 80s video game?

Forum List

Back