POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
Why the hell should I do that........I don't give a damn if people are using a Star Trek term for some Social Media BS........I don't care about LABELING........Which is what you are doing now.

The CIA used this tactic along time ago..........anyone finding shit they are doing is LABELED a Conspiracy Theory nut......to be trashed ............

This is no different......Just like WOKENESS........LMAO.........which Moron came up with that Label.....LOL
Excellent. As I would have expected.
Is that supposed to be your standard Psy ops I'M NOBEL one liner......lol

Practically everyone is against pedophilia
Practically everyone was against homsexuality.

And then they weren't.

Not drawing a parallel between the two...just saying that with a concerted effort...
A minuscule minority changed a lot of minds in a short amount of time.
Step by step the left drags the culture down until no one can criticize their perversions.

And then they weren't.

Not drawing a parallel between the two...just saying that with a concerted effort...
It is difficult to maintain that something done between consenting adults should be criminalized as was homosexuality.

meme-labels.png

I've heard of it. I have never visited it. It does not interest me and it only appears to be important as a means for hyper-partisan TDS sufferers to use in order to try to attach Trump to it.

It serves as their way to try to distract from issues that actually matter.

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
Mac, I looked it up. I found a searchable archive of Q's posts.

Cannibalism - 0 results :shock:
Satanism - 0 results :shock:

Looks like the Democrats and the fake news media are lying to us again. I'm shocked. Absolutely SHOCKED!

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.
Yes I looked it up. Why didn't you look it up before you started a thread on the subject?

Lazy?
Just curious. It's been a fascinating thread so far, and I appreciate your (anticipated) reactions.
Now that I've posted a link in post #85 to the searchable archive of all of Q's posts, are you surprised to find out that Q is not pushing any sort of conspiracy theory about satanic pedophile cannibals?

And then they weren't.

It is difficult to maintain that something done between consenting adults should be criminalized as was homosexuality.
That wasn't the point..........more BS from the left...........

It's FORCED ACCEPTANCE.......from Social Justice Warriors from the left........HOW DARE YOU NOT AGREE WITH IT.

To the point that they have the Folsum Fair in San Fran Sicko and perform live sex acts in front of kids..........................

Which is BS...........We have no obligation to agree with it........Now just STFU about it and do it without chanting I'm gay and proud of it BS.

The difference/problem is that social media multiplies it by a factor of about a zillion
And here you are giving an organization pretty much nobody has heard of, free advertising.
This thread gets a multiplyer rating of 150.
It's a lie that "pretty much nobody has heard of" it.

But thanks for trying.

I wasn't aware of it until it showed up on this board about a month ago. That's the first time I had seen or heard of it. Still haven't had the motivation to even go look them up. So yeah- most people have no fucking clue what it is. I still don't.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

Looks like the Democrats and the fake news media are lying to us again. I'm shocked. Absolutely SHOCKED!

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.
Yes I looked it up. Why didn't you look it up before you started a thread on the subject?

Lazy?
Just curious. It's been a fascinating thread so far, and I appreciate your (anticipated) reactions.
Now that I've posted a link to the searchable archive of all of Q's posts, are you surprised to find out that Q is not pushing any sort of conspiracy theory about satanic pedophile cannibals?
I would have to take the time to do more research, because I'd strongly suspect that you had not provided a comprehensive view of this.

I'm going to believe the FBI more than I'm going to believe some Qanon Trumpster on an internet message board.

Sorry.

No one said it should be criminalized.

We said it should have never been NORMALIZED like they are trying to do with pedophilia now.

The first time I ran into QAnon personally was on another board where the most prominent public QAnon poster pushed a number of ridiculous conspiracy theories...

Above all he argued, as other Q-Anon maniacs did, that the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting never took place, that it was all done with professional actors, that the students “killed” were all alive, that the whole thing was FAKE NEWS meant to discredit gun owners & the 2nd Amendment.

Sandy Hook was one hour’s drive from Manhattan. Thousands were directly affected, went to the funerals, the entire nation mourned the 26 people killed, 20 of them children between 6-7 years old.

Don’t dare talk to me about QAnon assholes caring about children!

Last edited:
The difference/problem is that social media multiplies it by a factor of about a zillion
And here you are giving an organization pretty much nobody has heard of, free advertising.
This thread gets a multiplyer rating of 150.
It's a lie that "pretty much nobody has heard of" it.

But thanks for trying.

I wasn't aware of it until it showed up on this board about a month ago. That's the first time I had seen or heard of it. Still haven't had the motivation to even go look them up. So yeah- most people have no fucking clue what it is. I still don't.
Most didn't give a damn..........Labels.............

As long as we are doing the Label thing............Harris is a Slut.......SUPERSPREADER.

Biden is a sex pervert........that sniffs little kids hair for his jollies.

NOW Q IN MAC...........LOL

The first time I ran into QAnon personally was on another board where the most prominent public QAnon poster pushed a number of ridiculous conspiracy theories...

Above all he argued, as other Q-Anon maniacs did, that the 2014 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting never took place, that it was all done with professional actors, that the students “killed” were all alive, that the whole thing was FAKE NEWS meant to discredit gun owners & the 2nd Amendment.

Sandy Hook was one hour’s drive from Manhattan. Thousands were directly affected, went to the funerals, the entire nation mourned the 26 people killed, 20 of them children between 6-7 years old.

Who came up with the BS LABEL.........YOU.......

Sandy Hook .......really....yeah it did happen so who are these IMAGINARY Q PEOPLE saying it didn't happen..........

Or the planes didn't hit the towers BS.......

This is a BS game to divert attention away from the miserable candidate the left has chosen and nothing more.

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.

Lazy?
Now that I've posted a link to the searchable archive of all of Q's posts, are you surprised to find out that Q is not pushing any sort of conspiracy theory about satanic pedophile cannibals?
I would have to take the time to do more research, because I'd strongly suspect that you had not provided a comprehensive view of this.

I'm going to believe the FBI more than I'm going to believe some Qanon Trumpster on an internet message board.

Sorry.
The fact that you "suspect" means you didn't do any homework and just posted a list of shit that you've heard is associated with them. Nice poll notaMac.

Thanks for throwing more shit into the mill that may or may not be true cuz you are lazy.

It's so helpful in bringing us all together /sarc

Above all he argued, as other Q-Anon maniacs did, that the 2014 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting never took place, that it was all done with professional actors, that the students “killed” were all alive, that the whole thing was FAKE NEWS meant to discredit gun owners & the 2nd Amendment.

Who came up with the BS LABEL.........YOU.......

Sandy Hook .......really....yeah it did happen so who are these IMAGINARY Q PEOPLE saying it didn't happen..........

Or the planes didn't hit the towers BS.......

This is a BS game to divert attention away from the miserable candidate the left has chosen and nothing more.
This is why I'm avoiding these threads. They need to distract from Pappa's crimes. Their only response to what's coming out is smiley emojis

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.

Lazy?

Sorry.
The fact that you "suspect" means you didn't do any homework and just posted a list of shit that you've heard is associated with them. Nice poll notaMac.

Thanks for throwing more shit into the mill that may or may not be true cuz you are lazy.

It's so helpful in bringing us all together /sarc
I started the poll to observe the reactions. It's been very interesting.

I require neither your approval nor your agreement.

Forum List

Back