POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Practically everyone is against pedophilia numbnuts. It's not a controversial opinion and no one is blasting any legitimate advocacy group that opposes it. That's just in your twisted mind.
In Reality they are NOT.

The Left is in full support of normalizing pedophilia.

You are either a Leftist who knowingly supports this agenda or you are a Leftist Useful Idiot supporting this agenda unknowingly.
It's just in your twisted mind. Pedophilia is one of those things you never even have to ask people their position. It's universally reviled and to believe otherwise marks you as an idiot that would believe anything.

Finally a "Yes" response. I do wonder what the real number is.
Nobody cares.
Yeah, I can tell. :laugh:
No, were bothered by the game you play and nobody likes being called a liar when they answered your damn question.

You are and extremely unlikable person. You'll never understand why.

You also accuse the president of something you've done right here in this thread.

You WILL NOT condemn known TERRORIST organizations while you try to demonize a group because you dont like their SPEECH

If you don’t like being called a liar, STOP LYING.

The people YOU attack aren’t the liars here. YOU ARE!

Brainwashed idiots radicalized like ISIS.
I suspect this is quite a bit bigger than we know.

Look at this thread - the deflection is all the same. "It's only about pedophilia, you must support pedophilia". They ignore everything else.

I've seen it termed on "online cult". Makes sense.

The anti-pedophilia thing is to appeal to suburban moms and to insulate them from criticism.

Like the Russians who want the Magnitsky Act gone, so “Americans can adopt Russian babies”. Putin banned the adoption of Russian babies by Americans in retaliation for the Magnitsky Act.

The Magnitsky Act keeps Putin from accessing his stolen billions. Nothing to do with Russian orphans. Of course he wants it gone.

Practically everyone is against pedophilia numbnuts. It's not a controversial opinion and no one is blasting any legitimate advocacy group that opposes it. That's just in your twisted mind.
In Reality they are NOT.

The Left is in full support of normalizing pedophilia.

You are either a Leftist who knowingly supports this agenda or you are a Leftist Useful Idiot supporting this agenda unknowingly.
It's just in your twisted mind. Pedophilia is one of those things you never even have to ask people their position. It's universally reviled and to believe otherwise marks you as an idiot that would believe anything.
It's like they're programmed to immediately attack with that, to put you on the defensive and change the subject.

Pretty interesting to watch.

You are another Leftist who does not live in reality.

There is a reason the Fake News MSM covered for Epstein and all his clients.

There is a reason Ghislane Maxwell sits it prison and NONE of Epstein's clients have been indicted.

There is a reason Netflix is promoting shows like "Cuties".

And, there is a reason the Left is so upset over Q'Anon.

Leftist either support this agenda to normalize pedophilia knowingly or unknowingly.

But either way ....

You ALL support it.

Look at this thread - the deflection is all the same. "It's only about pedophilia, you must support pedophilia". They ignore everything else.

It's a political cult. It's nothing new, it's a very old kind of thing that went out when secret societies fell into disrepute.

It's a political cult. It's nothing new, it's a very old kind of thing that went out when secret societies fell into disrepute.
And they're protected under the first amendment.

The difference/problem is that social media multiplies it by a factor of about a zillion.

I find it inconceivable that Trump has no knowledge of a mystical narrative that casts him as a heroic figure, anointed by God, fighting vast forces of evil. Seems like the kind of thing an egomaniac like him would love.
I dont follow it either. I have no interest in them. What ACTS have they committed?

Why exactly do they scare you so much?
The Qanon thing is very much like the mystical cult of Hitler the Nazis had. Instead of democrats it was jews and intellectuals eating babies and other unspeakable things and Hitler was the heroic figure sent down from God to oppose them. Whoever came up with this shit was certainly aware of the mysticism behind the Nazis and obviously patterned this crap around it.
The LWNJ moonbatosphere sure is spending a lot of time trying to paint Q as a Nazi. I wonder why...

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/10/2020 19:23:21 ID: 3e8691
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10594759 / 10595013
Direct Link: 10595013
[Past 12 hours]
QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded
Expert on genocide and anti-Semitism lays out the frightening parallels between QAnon and Hitler’s Nazis
"In QAnon, Nazism wants a comeback": Anti-Semitism expert reveals parallels between QAnon and Nazism | News Break
Genocide Watch's Gregory Stanton: "In QAnon, Nazism wants a comeback"
The Frightening Parallels Between QAnon and Hitler’s Nazis
Sensitive subject?
Over the target?
Q

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
I don't follow anyone

And they're protected under the first amendment.
Yes, up to the point where they begin to become a threat. Qanon is designed to be the basis of a terrorist network.

Even if that were true ...

It is irrelevant.

What is relevant ....

What is New about this ....

Is the Lett's opposition to it .... and the Left's push to normalize pedophilia.

Never in the history of this Great Nation have we seen such an abomination.

Yes, up to the point where they begin to become a threat. Qanon is designed to be the basis of a terrorist network.
The only threat here is the threat of Q'Anon opposing/preventing/exposing the Left's agenda to normalize pedophilia.

The difference/problem is that social media multiplies it by a factor of about a zillion.
It's a political fad for most followers that will vanish like smoke in the wind the second it is no longer useful but for a core group of true believers it's the kind of thing that might justify mass murder. .

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
Had no idea what it was until multiple people on the left posted stories about it here.

Like Russian Collusion and White Supremacists hiding under every bed...it's the new leftist boogeyman.

Forum List

Back