Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Sanders does about as predicted

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Sanders underperforms

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Buttplug, Klobuchar, and Warren drop out

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

I do not believe Sanders will do well in Southern States and Bloomberg and Biden will pull off upsets in those State...

Only big State Sanders will run away with is California...

Interesting prediction. We'll see how it turns out. I hope Mike gets a few delegates for his $500m.
I'm predicting Mike realizes he's really a Republican <g>

Mike only chance of winning the nomination is through a broker convention and even then I believe the Super Delegates would vote Hillary before Mike but Mike would win if it is a choice between him or Sanders...

How about if Mike gives $1,000,000 to each delegate for their vote? Who wins then?

Well not the primary voter for sure...

The S. Carolina performance from Biden should give him a bump over what that Poll shows

Biden will lose California but if has a strong showing in the South and Texas then the game has changed and Sanders is blocked.

Tuesday is going to be historical for the DNC because either Biden blocks Sanders or I am wrong and Sanders runs away and the Democratic Party has it first communist nominee...
Not communist but other than that falsehood, I agree

The S. Carolina performance from Biden should give him a bump over what that Poll shows

Biden will lose California but if has a strong showing in the South and Texas then the game has changed and Sanders is blocked.

Tuesday is going to be historical for the DNC because either Biden blocks Sanders or I am wrong and Sanders runs away and the Democratic Party has it first communist nominee...

Yes, he is a communist no matter what he want to call himself in today time.

He was pro-Communism all his life and he is just lying to convince you and other Democrats he is not a Stalinist which he is not but he is from the school of Trotskyism!

Yes, he is a communist no matter what he want to call himself in today time.

He was pro-Communism all his life and he is just lying to convince you and other Democrats he is not a Stalinist which he is not but he is from the school of Trotskyism!
Nowhere have I seen him promote Government ownership of all property. That’s communism. You’re being hyperbolic, not honest.

Poll seems to agree ts between Biden and Sanders.
OMG, how do you decide between those two marginal performers? UGH.

I do not believe Sanders will do well in Southern States and Bloomberg and Biden will pull off upsets in those State...

What is the truth?

Truth is------------->the % of moderate votes is much HIGHER than for Sanders, but it is diluted between to many candidates. As long as they stay in the race, Biden is going to appear extremely weak at worst, or weaker than he should be, at best.

You put up the race between BERNARD and Joe, and unless Joe keeps opening his mouth, Joe is going to win! The truth is, more than anyone on the BERNARD campaign wants to admit-------------> you put ANY of the other candidates besides Warren and possibly DOOMBERG alone against him, and BERNARD loses!

You can bet your bottom dollar that the DNC is talking to Klobuchar and Mayor Pete about this scenario, to be implemented after super Tuesday. Political deals are no doubt being cut, even as you read this post.

The real ONLY question is--------------->who will the DNC decide who they want to leave in...…….Joe, or DOOMBERG!

That little factoid will be decided on Tuesday!

The only other real question is-------------------> can BERNARD hold the delegate lead against 1 other person after Tuesday so he can claim a "plurality of the vote," and try to leverage the nomination by using it?

May I suggest, the answer to that question, depends MORE upon the GOP voters running operation chaos, then the Democratic voters themselves-) Not that I am suggesting that there are more GOP voters casting ballots in the DNC primary then Democrats, but rather if enough of them vote, the BERNARD will either win, or force a brokered convention with BERNARD entering the convention in the lead!

Last edited:

What is the truth?

Truth is------------->the % of moderate votes is much HIGHER than for Sanders, but it is diluted between to many candidates. As long as they stay in the race, Biden is going to appear extremely weak at worst, or weaker than he should be, at best.

You put up the race between BERNARD and Joe, and unless Joe keeps opening his mouth, Joe is going to win! The truth is, more than anyone on the BERNARD campaign wants to admit-------------> you put ANY of the other candidates besides Warren and possibly DOOMBERG alone against him, and BERNARD loses!

You can bet your bottom dollar that the DNC is talking to Klobuchar and Mayor Pete about this scenario, to be implemented after super Tuesday. Political deals are no doubt being cut, even as you read this post.

The real ONLY question is--------------->who will the DNC decide who they want to leave in...…….Joe, or DOOMBERG!

The only other real question is-------------------> can BERNARD hold the delegate lead against 1 other person after Tuesday so he can claim a "plurality of the vote," and try to leverage the nomination by using it?

May I suggest, the answer to that question, depends MORE upon the GOP voters running operation chaos, then the Democratic voters themselves-) Not that I am suggesting that there are more GOP voters casting ballots in the DNC primary then Democrats, but rather if enough of them vote, the BERNARD will either win, or force a brokered convention with BERNARD entering the convention in the lead!
Agreed... well said. What are your thoughts on Operation Chaos?

What is the truth?

I think it is in stasis mostly after Biden won SC. I believe they are taking a wait and see approach as if the others drop out, they are pretty sure they can NOT force a BERNARD nomination, so will settle for a brokered convention.

After Super Tuesday, it is the DNC's move in all honesty. If the field is not whittled down as far as on the moderate side, then I can NOT see it NOT being at the very least a brokered convention with Bernard in the lead.

As a political junky, I want to see how the DNC navigates this! They can't be to overbearing, or it will turn many DNC voters off; and yet they must apply a decent amount of pressure, or they will have a candidate they do not want.

This is going to be an education for people on BOTH sides of the aisle, how our Washington politics really work. Some group of people is going to get the shaft, unless they can push Biden or DOOMBERG over the top before the convention, and that alone is worth the price of admission!

Last edited:

The pollsters seriously underestimated Biden's strength among black voters. The Trafalger Group was the closest at 41% but they missed by 8 points. All we heard was Biden's firewall was cracking. Also SC eliminated Buttigieg and Klobuchar as moderate alternatives. In addition, a lot of absentee ballots were sent out in California but a lot have not been returned. That suggests many voters were waiting to see how SC shook out. These clearly are not Sanders voters. .

The pollsters seriously underestimated Biden's strength among black voters. The Trafalger Group was the closest at 41% but they missed by 8 points. All we heard was Biden's firewall was cracking. Also SC eliminated Buttigieg and Klobuchar as moderate alternatives. In addition, a lot of absentee ballots were sent out in California but a lot have not been returned. That suggests many voters were waiting to see how SC shook out. These clearly are not Sanders voters. .
Yep, many known-unknowns on Tuesday.
Sanders should pull away Tuesday.
If he doesn't, it will probably be a brokered convention and the 771 super-delegates will decide.
Who will they decide for Biden and piss-off the Bernie supporters?
Or the one with the most delegates, probably Bernie?
This will be interesting to see how the democrats play a bad hand.

What is the truth?

I think it is in stasis mostly after Biden won SC. I believe they are taking a wait and see approach as if the others drop out, they are pretty sure they can NOT force a BERNARD nomination, so will settle for a brokered convention.

After Super Tuesday, it is the DNC's move in all honesty. If the field is not whittled down as far as on the moderate side, then I can NOT see it NOT being at the very least a brokered convention with Bernard in the lead.

As a political junky, I want to see how the DNC navigates this! They can't be to overbearing, or it will turn many DNC voters off; and yet they must apply a decent amount of pressure, or they will have a candidate they do not want.

This is going to be an education for people on BOTH sides of the aisle, how our Washington politics really work. Some group of people is going to get the shaft, unless they can push Biden or DOOMBERG over the top before the convention, and that alone is worth the price of admission!
You're right. It will be quite the show if a nominee with less delegates wins a brokered convention which I think Biden would take. Perhaps it will inspire some much needed campaign reform

87868924_2995545443792003_8140445446767116288_n.jpg

Considering that many voters have already voted in the Super Tuesday states before Biden's big victory in South Carolina - I expect Sanders will have a good day on Tuesday. Sad...

What is the truth?

Pete’s out... that should give Biden another bump. Klob should follow before Tuesday

What is the truth?

Pete’s out... that should give Biden another bump. Klob should follow before Tuesday

This was really a smart move be the DNC, or Mayor Pete, or whomever came up with it.

You see...……………….because of the way these primary's work, you have to get over 15% in a district, and or a state, to get any delegates. From what I read in one poll, only Sanders and Warren broke that 15% boundry, with Biden being very close, at least in the delegate rich California.

Since Warren is a natural ally ideologically of Sanders, they LOWER each others votes. So the key is to keep Warren in the contest, and allow one of the others to drop, migrating their available votes to the other moderates, pushing one of them over the 15% threshold, splitting the Super Tuesday vote 3 ways, instead of 2.

In essence, let me explain it this way----------------> IF there were enough candidates where Bernie carried 16% of the vote in say California, and none of the other candidates could reach 15%, Bernie would get all of the delegates. Crazy? I know, but that is how it works!

But, what if Bernie gets 16%, Warren 15%, and Biden 15%, and the rest do not qualify?

Well basically, you get an even 3 way split, which is what the DNC is trying to do. Push at least 1 moderate over the 15% threshold, so Sanders and Warren don't split the vote between them, and everybody else is locked out. Sure, Sanders gets more than anyone because he will have a higher %, but due to primary rules, he WOULD get far more with a less %, if only 2 broke the threshold instead of 3.

Hope that helps!

What is the truth?

This was really a smart move be the DNC, or Mayor Pete, or whomever came up with it.

You see...……………….because of the way these primary's work, you have to get over 15% in a district, and or a state, to get any delegates. From what I read in one poll, only Sanders and Warren broke that 15% boundry, with Biden being very close, at least in the delegate rich California.

Since Warren is a natural ally ideologically of Sanders, they LOWER each others votes. So the key is to keep Warren in the contest, and allow one of the others to drop, migrating their available votes to the other moderates, pushing one of them over the 15% threshold, splitting the Super Tuesday vote 3 ways, instead of 2.

In essence, let me explain it this way----------------> IF there were enough candidates where Bernie carried 16% of the vote in say California, and none of the other candidates could reach 15%, Bernie would get all of the delegates. Crazy? I know, but that is how it works!

But, what if Bernie gets 16%, Warren 15%, and Biden 15%, and the rest do not qualify?

Well basically, you get an even 3 way split, which is what the DNC is trying to do. Push at least 1 moderate over the 15% threshold, so Sanders and Warren don't split the vote between them, and everybody else is locked out. Sure, Sanders gets more than anyone because he will have a higher %, but due to primary rules, he WOULD get far more with a less %, if only 2 broke the threshold instead of 3.

Hope that helps!
Klob out... endorsing Joe.

Forum List

Back