poll says blacks more racist then whites

All they have to do is just take a sample from this forum and you will find that is false. How many racist, anti-black threads do you start in a day?

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not,.. but none that I've seen and that I've done myself. Everything is anti-white any more.

Used to be a black on this forum who swore blacks can't be racists.

And that in itself is a racist statement.

Last edited:
John Kennedy was also murdered. So? You're a sick racist fuck.

That's another thing. Why is it a bigger deal when a black person is killed then why a white one is? Whether or not he (or she) was admired or a hated criminal if they were black that was the only reason they were killed. If they're white it may be sad or it may not be depending on the situation but nothing much more is said about it.

That's another thing. Why is it a bigger deal when a black person is killed then why a white one is? Whether or not he (or she) was admired or a hated criminal if they were black that was the only reason they were killed. If they're white it may be sad or it may not be depending on the situation but nothing much more is said about it.
That's their game, professional victims. Blacks are slaughtering each other in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Minneapolis, etc, and it's ignored. They've become masters at manipulation of the media by playing the race card and being a victim.

black people are not killed because of there color. but by other blacks. and the reason no cares with a white dies is because of the racist dems and their liberal news media,

Poll says horselightning is a hilarious, piece of human excrement.

That no one sane and intelligent takes the slightest bit seriously.

Poll says horselightning is a hilarious, piece of human excrement.

That no one sane and intelligent takes the slightest bit seriously.
thne why arw the posts have so many responses. back to jupitor with you racist.

Forum List

Back