poll says blacks more racist then whites

This was what you posted:

The "complaining" is when we are supposed to believe that a man who gets a sexual boost wearing dresses... IS a woman.

You seem to not like trans women.

And no, you absolutely shouldn't teach a 5 year old about trans people or anything else.
A man who wears women's clothing for sexual gratification is not trans.

Just curious. How would a Jewish man react if you call him a ****?

How would an Italian person would react if you called him a Wop.
You tell me. I have never seen or heard of a Jewish person (other than Geraldo Rivera) getting violent when somebody called him a Jewish slur. And there is ZERO excuse for it.

I have NEVER heard of an Italian person going off over the "Wop" slur.

Tell me, what naughty word would you say to me that would justify violence?

What word could you say to me that will allow me to act like a bitch?

:dunno:

These findings parallel surveying done in 2013, although Americans were even more likely at that time to identify blacks as the most racist group.

Among adults who think racism refers only to discrimination by whites, 36% consider most white Americans racist versus 21% who feel that way about most black Americans. Sixteen percent (16%) of these adults say most Hispanic-Americans are racist, and 19% feel most Asian-Americans are racist.
snip
Democrats (21%) are more likely than Republicans (10%) and those not affiliated with either major party (12%) to see racism as referring only to discrimination by white people. Democrats see whites as the most racist group of Americans. Republicans and unaffiliated adults view blacks as the most racist.

-----------------------------------------------

Many republicans are racist, thats why they suppress the minority group from voting.

that why it says this.
Americans believe blacks are more racist than whites, Hispanics and Asians in this country.
What a racist you are. Wake up dummy!

But trans women wear women's clothes if that is what they are comfortable in, right?
But the vaaast majority of males walking around in women's clothes are not trans.
They are effeminate gays and CDs. But the progressive left doesn't want to even whisper that fact. They bury it.
Actual transgenders are truly unfortunate souls who deserve everything they need to either transform their physical bodies to match the sex their brain is, or whatever counseling, therapy etc. to cope and deal with the horrible reality of being physically born as a different sex than their brain.
But as for all the pretend trans...whole other subject.

But the vaaast majority of males walking around in women's clothes are not trans.
They are effeminate gays and CDs. But the progressive left doesn't want to even whisper that fact. They bury it.
Actual transgenders are truly unfortunate souls who deserve everything they need to either transform their physical bodies to match the sex their brain is, or whatever counseling, therapy etc. to cope and deal with the horrible reality of being physically born as a different sex than their brain.
But as for all the pretend trans...whole other subject.
Ask any real trans.

Effeminate gays? Quick, somebody call the police!

Why do you whites murder each other and steal from each other? Or maybe you think it is not happening since it is not on the nightly news.
Difference is, in case you missed the point, is that I DONT CALL CRIMINAL WHITES MY "BROTHA" just because I share the same skin tone. THAT would be RACIST

How many black men have you called a Coon to their face? Nevermind, I know how many. 0.
You're a racist. I call racists all kinds of names. You aren't a Black man. Denzel Washington is a MAN. MLK was a MAN. Morgan Freeman is a MAN. Many Black MEN around the country. They don't go calling other Black men "n _ gg_rs" or defending it.

Last edited:
Yea I just lie in bed at night think, "Oh God please don't let someone call me the Nword."
Then, why should anyone be angry to the point of violence about being called that by a white dude?

I want you to explain it.

If it has no power over you, why should anyone (any white dude anyway) be concerned about saying it to you?

When you start to put the words together in explanation, you will see. It will cone to you.

Forum List

Back