poll says blacks more racist then whites

All they have to do is just take a sample from this forum and you will find that is false. How many racist, anti-black threads do you start in a day?
Many, I'd wager. Pathetic, mostly retired cock Asian magaturds probably don't have too many hobbies beyond... ...well, doing this on anonymous message boards.

You're a racist. I call racists all kinds of names. You aren't a Black man. Denzel Washington is a MAN. MLK was a MAN. Morgan Freeman is a MAN. Many Black MEN around the country. They don't go calling other Black men "n _ gg_rs" or defending it.
Yep Dr King was loved so much he was murdered. The Dreamer didn't die, the Visionary was murdered. A racist POS like you trying to define what a black man is laughable.

Then, why should anyone be angry to the point of violence about being called that by a white dude?

I want you to explain it.

If it has no power over you, why should anyone (any white dude anyway) be concerned about saying it to you?

When you start to put the words together in explanation, you will see. It will cone to you.
Just for the record how old are you?

When you were called a redneck, what was your reaction?
I learned about racism from Black people. First instance was being called "redneck" by a Black teenager. Second instance was working at a fast food burger joint. Black customer was chatting with a White waitress and asked her for a date, and she declined by saying she had a boyfriend. The next thing the Black customer said was "You're prejudiced".

I learned about racism from Black people.
I doubt that very seriously.
First instance was being called "redneck" by a Black teenager.
Black folks just don't call whites redneck without being called something derogatory or being called the Nword first.
Second instance was working at a fast food burger joint. Black customer was chatting with a White waitress and asked her for a date, and she declined by saying she had a boyfriend. The next thing the Black customer said was "You're prejudiced".
Damn is that the best story you could come up with?

I doubt that very seriously.

Black folks just don't call whites redneck without being called something derogatory or being called the Nword first.

Damn is that the best story you could come up with?
Now you’re calling me a liar. You've really lost your credibility here by claiming something so idiotic as Blacks can't be racist.

Forum List

Back