poll says blacks more racist then whites

Come on Bullshit, just go call a brutha the Nword. It will make you feel better.
I will never see a person as an equal if words are off the table. I treat children that way, not other men.

If no word triggers a man to physical retaliatory action against me, I consider that man a peer. Oh, I fully expect him to send some insults back my way, but if I have no silver bullet to enrage him, he is my equal.

Get the point?

I will never see a person as an equal if words are off the table. I treat children that way, not other men.

If no word triggers a man to physical retaliatory action against me, I consider that man a peer. Oh, I fully expect him to send some insults back my way, but if I have no silver bullet to enrage him, he is my equal.

Get the point?
Just curious. How would a Jewish man react if you call him a ****?

How would an Italian person would react if you called him a Wop.

Americans believe blacks are more racist than whites, Hispanics and Asians in this country.
Probably a lot of young and old Asians that have been beaten or even killed by young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity would agree with that statement.

These findings parallel surveying done in 2013, although Americans were even more likely at that time to identify blacks as the most racist group.

Among adults who think racism refers only to discrimination by whites, 36% consider most white Americans racist versus 21% who feel that way about most black Americans. Sixteen percent (16%) of these adults say most Hispanic-Americans are racist, and 19% feel most Asian-Americans are racist.
snip
Democrats (21%) are more likely than Republicans (10%) and those not affiliated with either major party (12%) to see racism as referring only to discrimination by white people. Democrats see whites as the most racist group of Americans. Republicans and unaffiliated adults view blacks as the most racist.

-----------------------------------------------

Many republicans are racist, thats why they suppress the minority group from voting.

that why it says this.
Americans believe blacks are more racist than whites, Hispanics and Asians in this country.
Yes, we know you think blacks are too stupid to get an id.

Just curious. How would a Jewish man react if you call him a ****?

How would an Italian person would react if you called him a Wop.
Will Smith was speaking about Black people by labeling some as "n_gg_rs" and everyone was laughing, not one person slapped him. Wanna explain that one to us....again. Go ahead, Mr. professor of Black culture.

That's such a pile of shit. Would love to hear from the black posters here if they agree these MSNBS people.

Now we all understand black on black crime I guess. Just how black people relate apparently, and not up for comment by white people. That doesn't promote stereotypes at all, does it?
another racist news person

You should try reading for yourself, I mean if you're not embarrassed by your own words.
You need it spelled out?
Not wanting to teach 5 year olds about transgenders... wait for it... is not saying one thing against trans people. Nada.
Saying horny males pretending to be trans so they can get off dressing like women... is also... not one iota against actual trans people.

If you think it does, then you are just as jelly brained as he is.

You need it spelled out?
Not wanting to teach 5 year olds about transgenders... wait for it... is not saying one thing against trans people. Nada.
Saying horny males pretending to be trans so they can get off dressing like women... is also... not one iota against actual trans people.

If you think it does, then you are just as jelly brained as he is.
This was what you posted:

The "complaining" is when we are supposed to believe that a man who gets a sexual boost wearing dresses... IS a woman.

You seem to not like trans women.

And no, you absolutely shouldn't teach a 5 year old about trans people or anything else.

Forum List

Back