poll says blacks more racist then whites

Chris Rock said it numerous times and everyone laughed their Black asses off.
Yeah, I did too. If you said it I don't think it would be as funny though. However I implore you to get up on a stage and give it a shot.

So true!
Did qnyone really ever have any doubt. They see EVERYTH8NG based on their skin color

So saying "n_gg_r" is only funny if you're a comedian? Gee, learn something every day.
Comedian's are funny, you don't appear to be. Though I imagine if you stood up on a stage and said the n word the result would be funny at your expense. You should try it.

Comedian's are funny, you don't appear to be. Though I imagine if you stood up on a stage and said the n word the result would be funny at your expense. You should try it.
So "n_gg_r" is funny when a comedian uses it. Cool. I was told it was a racist term and not to use it. Thanks for the correction.

So "n_gg_r" is funny when a comedian uses it. Cool. I was told it was a racist term and not to use it. Thanks for the correction.
I know, right? How dare I not hold your comedic prowess to the same level as Chris Rock. I guess the intent of the word (remember context?) also has a lot to do with it.

I know, right? How dare I not hold your comedic prowess to the same level as Chris Rock. I guess the intent of the word (remember context?) also has a lot to do with it.
Still dancing with "context". Fun to watch.

Forum List

Back