poll says blacks more racist then whites

Still dancing with "context". Fun to watch.
Not dancing at all.

For example if you told me your girlfriend gives you an awesome blow job is a little different than me saying your girlfriend gives an awesome blowjob. Context is everything. (I make no claims about your girlfriend, boyfriend whatever, this is just an example of context)

Not dancing at all.

For example if you told me your girlfriend gives you an awesome blow job is a little different than me saying your girlfriend gives an awesome blowjob. Context is everything. (I make no claims about your girlfriend, boyfriend whatever, this is just an example of context)
Dance dunce, dance.

Whats wrong BullShit Filter, you want to call a brutha the Nword in a bad way, don't you?
Like myself, he is wondering why black men act like such ass hurt little viloent female chimps when somebody who is not "authorized" does use the n word.

Why does it make you black people throw such a hissy fit? Feeling inferior?

That's such a pile of shit. Would love to hear from the black posters here if they agree these MSNBS people.

Now we all understand black on black crime I guess. Just how black people relate apparently, and not up for comment by white people. That doesn't promote stereotypes at all, does it?

Forum List

Back