poll says blacks more racist then whites

Okay, so the word "n_gg_r" isn't racist. Cool, thanks for the input.

Not what I said but I'm sure my opinion doesn't matter to you. Feel free to use the n word whenever you want. Just understand you have to deal with the consequences.

Not what I said but I'm sure my opinion doesn't matter to you. Feel free to use the n word whenever you want. Just understand you have to deal with the consequences.
It is what you said. You said the video isn't racist. Are you confused?

No, I'm not confused.

Do you think whenever the n-word is used it's in a racist connotation?
Is the word "n_gg_r" racist or not? If it's only racist when a White person uses it according to you, then you're the racist.

Right, but do you find it amazing that the folks who complain and whine the most about gay and trans folks are right wing conservatives. Just look at the threads on this forum.
No.
The "complaining" is when it involves children.
The "complaining" is when we are supposed to believe that a man who gets a sexual boost wearing dresses... IS a woman.

Yeah... fuck that.

No.
The "complaining" is when it involves children.
The "complaining" is when we are supposed to believe that a man who gets a sexual boost wearing dresses... IS a woman.

Yeah... fuck that.
So, after proving the posters point what's next on your agenda?

All they have to do is just take a sample from this forum and you will find that is false. How many racist, anti-black threads do you start in a day?

maxresdefault.jpg

Am I the baddest mofo low DOWN around this town?

SHO NUFF

:laughing0301:

So you're a brainwashed politically correct stooge?
Nope.

Nobody is stopping you from using the n-word, I encourage you to use it if that's how you feel. Just remember there are consequences.

Forum List

Back