POLL: Serious question for Trump supporters: The Future

Does Trump represent permanent change?

• Total voters
Please vote and expand, thanks.
Even if i did support Trump, it would be his words, not his actions Mac
Not sure what you mean. You support his words, not his actions?

Most of Trumps contingent get off on his speeches Mac

I viewed his Texas cheer leading rally as long as i could stand it

This is the heart of MAGA, to believe and buy into all the jingoistic rhetoric

Ergo, his supporters honestly believe they're 'great again' / 'winning' , simply because they're told so

Despite the inversely proportional devil in the 'action' details

~S~
And no Trump cult member has the courage or honesty to acknowledge the fact that Trump is wrong and that they’ve been conned.

Ergo, his supporters honestly believe they're 'great again' / 'winning' , simply because they're told so

~S~
And no Trump cult member has the courage or honesty to acknowledge the fact that Trump is wrong and that they’ve been conned.

All politicians make promises and none of them fulfill them all.

Nothing that Trump has done, nor his supporters have done, supports your dismissing their political support as "cult members".

That is just you being an asshole.

YOu are a fucking asshole.

lol... trying to CONvince yerself again, cartoon boy? just cause you say it, doesn't make it fact & projection is something donny has also taught you well.

carry on, freakazoid.... carry on.
That was a stupid post-clean it up!

index.jpg

Like I said, says the man not respecting the election.

Even if he was as bad as you hysterical loons say he was,

you would still be worse for the country, with your refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

And of course, nearly all of your complaints are insane delusions.

you can't even retain that i've told you sooooooooooo many times, i am female.

so how can you make your brain cells spark for anything if you can't get outa your own repeating thought bubbles?

I am misgendering you. Please consider it an "assault" on your "basic human rights".

you would still be worse for the country, with your refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

misgendering me is an honest mistake the first time. perhaps even the 2nd if we don't cross paths that often. but to either be that slow that you can't retain or to deliberately 'mis gender' only shows a defect on your part so ingrained, that anything else you have to say is thrown out the window. lol... 'human right'.....

you really have made no point because you start out with a lie & end with a lie.

index.jpg

so how can you make your brain cells spark for anything if you can't get outa your own repeating thought bubbles?

I am misgendering you. Please consider it an "assault" on your "basic human rights".

misgendering me is an honest mistake the first time. perhaps even the 2nd if we don't cross paths that often. but to either be that slow that you can't retain or to deliberately 'mis gender' only shows a defect on your part so ingrained, that anything else you have to say is thrown out the window. lol... 'human right'.....

you really have made no point because you start out with a lie & end with a lie.

My point is clear. You people are the ones tearing this nation apart, with your refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

And your complaints are nearly all, delusional bullshit.

That you claim that I made "no point" is just you being a filthy liar.

index.jpg

Does it bother you if you are called girl instead of female?

Let's see.... I provide reliable sources, working links,
...that you never read and don't understand. For which you furiously googled and dishonestly presented as reasons to came to a conclusion that you predetermined. Because you are a fraud.

As I said, you've got nothing and then you double down on NOTHING.

"Dishonestly presented". What does that even mean? More desperation?

giphy-S.gif

As I said, you've got nothing and then you double down on NOTHING.
Which, of course, just makes you sound like a moron. hey idiot: ANYONE, and I do mean anyone, can google for links to articles showing troubling signs of the economy.

Trump cultist logic: "If a stranger on the internet doesn't spoonfeed it to me, it doesn't exist!"

And again: Just as you never read your own links, you won't read any links I post. So, really, why waste my time? Watching you throw your little baby hissy fit is far more fun.

My point is clear. You people are the ones tearing this nation apart, with your refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

sure cartoon boy, sure.

just like i am an atheist.

& part of antifa.

& am a man.

lol...........which one are you ?

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif

Does it bother you if you are called girl instead of female?

nope. i tend to use both terms plus 'woman' too.

roar. :spinner:

sure cartoon boy, sure.

& part of antifa.

& am a man.

sure cartoon boy, sure.

& part of antifa.

& am a man.

your boy is getting impeached. neener neener &

sure cartoon boy, sure.

& part of antifa.

& am a man.

If you dems do this, the ramifications will be on your heads. Had you thought this through?

sure cartoon boy, sure.

& part of antifa.

& am a man.

If you dems do this, the ramifications will be on your heads. Had you thought this through?

i'm not a dem. will you start insisting on that too & since you think it, it must be fact?

you think that little boo & hiss chant at the world series was some aberration? noooooooooooooooooo.......... that is the will of the people starting to rise.

~S~

They were conned? Do you mean Mexico didn't pay for a wall, Trump did release his tax returns, the tax cut didn't pay for itself, we don't all have great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost of Obamacare, growth is not above 4%, we didn't win the easy-to-win trade wars, and Trump did pay Hush Money?

Fuck, innit?

sure cartoon boy, sure.

& part of antifa.

& am a man.

i'm not a dem. will you start insisting on that too & since you think it, it must be fact?

you think that little boo & hiss chant at the world series was some aberration? noooooooooooooooooo.......... that is the will of the people starting to rise.

I think that you avoided my question.

YOu do this coup, you destroy democracy in this country. You really sure that is the way you want to take US?

sure cartoon boy, sure.

& part of antifa.

& am a man.

YOu do this coup, you destroy democracy in this country. You really sure that is the way you want to take US?

you thought wrong, i did answer your question.

you say 'coup' & i say you're nuts for thinking that is what is happening. it's america finally standing up to the fascist autocrat wanna be.

you say 'coup' & i say you're nuts for thinking that is what is happening. it's america finally standing up to the fascist autocrat wanna be.

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS DOWN THE ROAD?

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS DOWN THE ROAD?

we won't be frightened into a dictatorship. trump will no doubt rally his flying monkeys, but there are less of you than there are of us.

Forum List

Back